LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going back to school

Sissyslave

Shana was a midget with dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a woman with somewhat pale skin her age was 23. She was somewhat skinny and was wearing a average girls t-shirt and denim jeans with black sneakers. She was going to work as a 3rd grade teacher at Phoenix Drop Elementary. Just as she entered the school and was looking around the principal spotted her and asked her what class she was in.

When Shana mentioned 3rd grade he took her to the 3rd grade classroom. Rebecca Thomson was a thirty year old woman with short black hair, green eyes, and was currently a substitute teacher for the 3rd grade classroom. She was dressed in a light blue outfit with black high heels making sure all the students could tell she was the teacher. She was supposed to stick with the class until the new teacher showed up. Although she wanted to be more than a substitute teacher no school had been willing to hire her as a full-time teacher. Rebecca didn't need the high heels as she was tall enough without them but didn't care. When she saw Shana she gave her a big smile thinking she was the new student Shandra instead of the new teacher.

Unfortunately for Shana the classroom was quite loud and Rebecca didn't hear her correctly. "Oh yes Shandra your mommy told me all about you. Where is your backpack and do you need a diaper change yet ?" She asked the woman thinking she was the new student who needed diapers. With the way the new teacher was dressed and her size it would be hard to convince anyone she was actually an adult and the teacher. Rebecca waited for Shana to answer her as she began leading her to an empty desk in the classroom.

Rebecca quickly stopped, bent down to Shana's level, and told her "Don't ever let me catch you using that language again. I don't know where you heard that from but it's not appropriate for a little girl to say" She took the opportunity to try and get a look at the girl's diaper but was shocked to find she wasn't wearing one. Thinking the girl had probably taken it off because she didn't want to wear it she picked up the new teacher and headed to the nurse's office. Rebecca had made sure to get someone to keep an eye on her classroom as she arrived at the nurse's office and went straight to a cupboard.

Rebecca had just pulled out a Huggies baby diaper decorated with Mickey and Minnie Mouse designs when she heard Shana's whining. "Fine if you can prove to me right now you're an adult I'll let you teach the class. If not though you're wearing a diaper and that's the end of it" She told the girl as she waited for her to produce some proof. Since the new teacher hadn't brought a purse with her to the classroom she now had little chance of proving she was an adult. Rebecca waited for Shana to give her some kind of answer still holding her in one hand and the baby diaper in the other.

Shana checks her pocket for her identity and looks upset before noticing her car keys with her house key connected to it and shows it the the sub knowing it won't work "these are the keys to my car if you follow me it will probably prove I'm adult" she says worried 

"Naughty girl taking your mother's keys. She isn't going to be happy when she hears what you've been up to today" Rebecca told Shana quickly taking away the keys and putting them in one of her pockets. She carried the girl over to an examination table that doubled as a changing table and put her down on it. Before the new teacher had a chance to escape she had used the straps to restrain her. Rebecca put the diaper next to Shana then began to remove her jeans intending to diaper her.

Rebecca wasted no time in quickly removing Shana's panties after her jeans were taken off. She unfolded the baby diaper letting the girl get a good look at it before sliding it under her butt. After that she took some baby powder and baby wipes out of one of the drawers of the examination table. Things were not going Shana's way as Rebecca pulled out some baby wipes and began to wipe her butt down.

Shana gets more embarrassed and lets her continue to diaper her causing her face to go red as she tries to plee "stop doing this i beg you to stop why are you doing this to me i did nothing wrong" she says begging 

"I'm just following your mommy's orders. If she says you need to wear diapers then you are going to wear diapers" Rebecca told Shana as she finished wiping her butt down. She then began to apply the baby powder making sure to use plenty of it. As she rubbed it in she noticed the girl was looking away probably trying to forget that in a few more seconds she would be in a diaper. Rebecca finished applying the baby powder to Shana's butt and got ready to tape her into the Huggies diaper.

Shana continues to look away "as i said im not the girl who you think i am second of all im 23 so please stop this" she says crying after seeing the Mickey and minnie diaper making her to become bright red

"Shandra you're already in enough trouble. I suggest you stop lying unless you want to miss recess today" Rebecca warned Shana before taping the Huggies diaper shut. She still firmly believed the girl was lying and was actually the new student. After getting the new teacher's jeans she tried to put them on her only for them to get stuck due to the diaper. "Looks like we'll need to find something else for you to wear" Rebecca told Shana as she undid the restraints on the changing table and picked her up again.

Shana blushes and reluctantly listens and waits to see what she is going to put on her worried as the restraints "what else do i have to wear other than this?" She asks worried hoping its not a onesie or baby clothes 

"Well since you don't have any spare clothes we'll have to check the lost and found" Rebecca told Shana as she carried her out of the nurse's office and headed for a new room. She wondered what clothes they would currently have to fit the girl and hoped they were cute. The choices were limited as they could both see when they entered the room. Rebecca put Shana's jeans and panties aside and let her go while she started looking through the box.

Shana blushes as she being carried "why is this happening after i came to this school my life is changing and messing me up for doing this" she says whimpering quietly as they got to the next room

Rebecca paid no attention to Shana as she was too busy looking through the box. She soon pulled out a pink onesie with the words 'I love mommy' and a short white skirt. "Look what I found for you" She told the girl as she showed her the items and went to go remove her shirt. Rebecca wondered if Shana would put up a fight or accept wearing the new clothes.

Rebecca was glad to see Shana didn't fight her as she removed her shirt and put the onesie on her. It looked a little tight but still fit over the baby diaper. She put the skirt on the girl then put her old clothes in the box. Rebecca saw a pink princess shirt and got it out to go along with the skirt and quickly put it on Shana.

Rebecca watched as the onesie seemed to grow tighter on Shana and knew she had just used the Huggies diaper. "Don't tell me you need a diaper change already. You haven't even been in it thirty minutes" She told the girl as she unbuttoned the onesie and felt the baby diaper. It definitely needed to be changed so she picked the girl up and headed back to the nurse's office. After the accident Rebecca wasn't going to be convinced Shana wasn't the new student without some serious proof.

Shana blushes more after her diaper gets checked and being carried by Rebecca to the nurses office again. She was going to have to give up convincing anyone she was an adult until at least the end of the school day.