LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB/DL Friends?

katie_ab

Okay both me and my daddy are looking for friends in Indiana. I live near Crawfordsville, but I go to Lafayette during the week for my classes and visit him on weekends. He lives near Indy so if anyone is interested in meeting us let me know! We are nice people don't worry. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also live closer to crawfordsville, but work in lafayette. Usually claim the lafayette area as more people are familiar with it. Its not too bad of a commute.

I live in Indiana as well...
Last I knew there was a "Munch" in Bloomington hosted by a person that goes by the name LilJennie .
I only went once, but it was a good experience. I'd like to go again someday if they're still having them.
Here's the link to the website... https://www.liljennie.com/
Go to HHC Munch in categories or email to see if they're still active.
I also found a profile for LilJennie here... https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/15136-liljennie/
Perhaps they will see this post and be able to respond directly.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i live in logansport indiana right now my living is not that good i live in a adult living group home and i really want to do more abdl stuff with a girl and the group home wont let me do any abdl stuff just because i have other house mates but i'm looking for either someone who can drive here and do some visits so i can get to know them. maybe after a while if they want to we can get a hotel and visit there? 

On 9/2/2018 at 9:29 AM, katie_ab said:

Okay both me and my daddy are looking for friends in Indiana. I live near Crawfordsville, but I go to Lafayette during the week for my classes and visit him on weekends. He lives near Indy so if anyone is interested in meeting us let me know! We are nice people don't worry. 

i would love to meet but i don't drive if you guys want we can meet up at my work when i get off if you guys want?