LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We're figuring it out still, but she doesn't go down on me... there is just to high of a chance that I will leak on her face. I have been trying to hold it.... but it takes all of my attention, which makes you know what not fun. So place towel, and as often as not, she gets me there while I am still in my protection.

for the most part, just have protection (towel) on the bed and have fun. If there is a big concern you could talk to your doctor to get some self-catheters and you can drain your bladder before you have sex.  in over ten years of marriage I may have leaked during sex only a few times.

My ex and me used to have a bath together first and pee on each other, she was a little IC then and I wasn't btw, as for the bed, plastic sheet and a duvet on top, so if she did have an accident the duvet would soak the pee up, and it was fun snuggling together underneath a wet duvet,,, 

• 4 weeks later...

Same here - using the bathroom before is an option. How ever our bed is equipped with PU bedtick, bed pad's under the sheets and PU blanket protection. So if we like to make it really wet we can do it without ruing anything. And we like it - wet sex can be really fun... 

On 9/3/2018 at 6:15 PM, Newbee said:

We put a towel down and then just forget about my problem and enjoy ourselves 

My wife's sentiments entirely. We never let my incontinene get in the way of a little fun.

It's not very difficult, the main thing is your friend have to accept that you wont flood her but some some droplets may wet her a bit. And the second is that you have to be confident as well.

My experence I try to empty my bladder right before, have a shower and start diapered for being sure not to leak on her. When the moment comes I withdraw the diaper, as the errection tends to reduce leakage I forget ic. Sometime we add a bed pad when i'm not quite confident.