LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missed opportunity.....maybe

First,

This account is 100% true:

I went to get a couple of things at Walmart this morning (wearing a Krinkles of course} and as I pulled up a woman got out of her car and pointed out that the air was low in my left rear tire. It just so happened that I bought them just last year at this very Walmart so I pulled around to the service area and they were busy so I had to wait a bit. I didn't mind because I was there to get some stuff anyway. There were 5 cars ahead of me so I had some time to kill. I was just browsing around,  had just wet my diaper and stopped to get a new vinyl mattress protector and just as soon as I started looking an attractive young woman walked up with a carriage and the first thing she says is "get the zippered ones". I moved a bit out of her way to give her room to look as well and she starts putting all of the full mattress zippered protectors in her carriage. I said "man you have a lot of kids" and she laughed. I told her I was looking for a queen sized protector. She asked me if it was for my kid and I said "no". There was silence and she seemed mesmerized while she was looking for more protectors. After that we made some small talk and she said she worked at a motel and she put them on the beds for protection. She even told me which one but I was so consumed in wondering what was going on I cannot remember the name. Not cool! 

Now the reason I did not go any further was I was being cautious and she had a ring on her finger. I should not have let that stop me from throwing out a little bait. It's not like she was married, right?  Now I am thinking I should have just come out and said that I had a bedwetting problem and see how she reacted. I was so close to saying it too and I just couldn't.  I swear you guys, both of us were dilly dallying and it wasn't until I said I was giving up on trying to find the Queen zippered one that she also said she was done too. I kinda really think she may have been into some type of play. You had to be there and feel the vibe.  We both said goodbye and as she walked away I asked which Hotel and she turned and answered very quickly. I am such a moron for not paying attention and sticking it in my phone. That opportunity will most likely never happen again. She was pretty too!

Now I am kicking myself in the ass. Oh well, if there is ever a next time I am definitely gonna just come out and say I am a bedwetter. Why not? I really am....so what right? I have been out of the game for a while so I need to brush up a bit.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:50 PM, Diaperedrider said:

First,

I went to get a couple of things at Walmart this morning (wearing a Krinkles of course} and as I pulled up a woman got out of her car and pointed out that the air was low in my left rear tire. It just so happened that I bought them just last year at this very Walmart so I pulled around to the service area and they were busy so I had to wait a bit. I didn't mind because I was there to get some stuff anyway. There were 5 cars ahead of me so I had some time to kill. I was just browsing around,  had just wet my diaper and stopped to get a new vinyl mattress protector and just as soon as I started looking an attractive young woman walked up with a carriage and the first thing she says is "get the zippered ones". I moved a bit out of her way to give her room to look as well and she starts putting all of the full mattress zippered protectors in her carriage. I said "man you have a lot of kids" and she laughed. I told her I was looking for a queen sized protector. She asked me if it was for my kid and I said "no". There was silence and she seemed mesmerized while she was looking for more protectors. After that we made some small talk and she said she worked at a motel and she put them on the beds for protection. She even told me which one but I was so consumed in wondering what was going on I cannot remember the name. Not cool! 

Now the reason I did not go any further was I was being cautious and she had a ring on her finger. I should not have let that stop me from throwing out a little bait. It's not like she was married, right?  Now I am thinking I should have just come out and said that I had a bedwetting problem and see how she reacted. I was so close to saying it too and I just couldn't.  I swear you guys, both of us were dilly dallying and it wasn't until I said I was giving up on trying to find the Queen zippered one that she also said she was done too. I kinda really think she may have been into some type of play. You had to be there and feel the vibe.  We both said goodbye and as she walked away I asked which Hotel and she turned and answered very quickly. I am such a moron for not paying attention and sticking it in my phone. That opportunity will most likely never happen again. She was pretty too!

Now I am kicking myself in the ass. Oh well, if there is ever a next time I am definitely gonna just come out and say I am a bedwetter. Why not? I really am....so what right? I have been out of the game for a while so I need to brush up a bit.

You never know. I wouldn't ever encourage a woman to cheat on her husband though.

I've been married for twenty years now and in a committed relationship longer.    Still it's flattering when I get someone to flirt with me like that.

Just because she sports a ring doesn't mean she's married.    I know lots of single girls who do that just to keep the casual horny guy away.

• Like 1

I get where you're coming from as far as wishing/hoping that a "girl next door" type or whatever attractive woman one encounters, is into this stuff.  That's my main fantasy with this fetish, that so-and-so attractive woman might secretly have an embarrassing diaper fetish.  That's a very hot idea.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:50 PM, Diaperedrider said:

First,

I guess you had to be there... cause this come across as creepy to me. 

On 9/5/2018 at 1:36 AM, PittPadded said:

It's a nice fantasy, but I'm sure you realize unlikely.  

Most likely as far as being into wetting but the more I think about it she was definitely sticking around oddly as was I. 

On 9/5/2018 at 4:55 PM, swinginpendulum said:

You never know. I wouldn't ever encourage a woman to cheat on her husband though.

No I never would either, she wasn't married.

19 hours ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

I guess you had to be there... cause this come across as creepy to me. 

Yes, you had to be there, I wasn't being creepy. I was there first and she opened up the conversation, not I. I kept my thoughts to myself. If anyone was being creepy it was her. lol!

21 hours ago, PittPadded said:

I get where you're coming from as far as wishing/hoping that a "girl next door" type or whatever attractive woman one encounters, is into this stuff.  That's my main fantasy with this fetish, that so-and-so attractive woman might secretly have an embarrassing diaper fetish.  That's a very hot idea.

Wishful thinking, right? 

Guys let me sum this up to those who may think this was creepy. Putting things in text is a pain in the ass. The awkwardness was no different than when 2 people run into each other in the vanilla sense. You know, that mutual attraction thing where you are just not sure 100% what is going on and you become tongue tied and break into a little sweat and your heart starts racing? That's what it felt like on my end and we both just happened to be looking at vinyl sheet protectors for bedding. She asked me if I was buying mine for my kid and all I said was no. Why did she ask? Did I get a funny look? No. Did she get out of there as fast as she could once she got everything she needed? No. Did I come out and say "well no. it just so happens that I wet the bed and wear diapers?" No. But what if I did? People have issues and I actually do wet the bed so what if I'm just comfortable with wetting the bed and admitting it? Lots of people wet the bed. 

6 hours ago, Diaperedrider said:

Guys let me sum this up to those who may think this was creepy. Putting things in text is a pain in the ass. The awkwardness was no different than when 2 people run into each other in the vanilla sense. You know, that mutual attraction thing where you are just not sure 100% what is going on and you become tongue tied and break into a little sweat and your heart starts racing? That's what it felt like on my end and we both just happened to be looking at vinyl sheet protectors for bedding. She asked me if I was buying mine for my kid and all I said was no. Why did she ask? Did I get a funny look? No. Did she get out of there as fast as she could once she got everything she needed? No. Did I come out and say "well no. it just so happens that I wet the bed and wear diapers?" No. But what if I did? People have issues and I actually do wet the bed so what if I'm just comfortable with wetting the bed and admitting it? Lots of people wet the bed. 

You don't have to explain in my opinion dude, I totally get what you mean. Maybe most others here haven't had those moments when a girl showed mutual interest?  ;) Jk. If she wasn't married you should have had more guts in the moment but much easier said than done for sure. There will be more chances though.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:44 PM, willnotwill said:

I've been married for twenty years now and in a committed relationship longer.    Still it's flattering when I get someone to flirt with me like that.

Just because she sports a ring doesn't mean she's married.    I know lots of single girls who do that just to keep the casual horny guy away.

I was thinking exactly this, esp women who work in service roles like housekeeping etc,,, I had a sort of similar experience recently myself, it's in the Scoop The Poop section titled OMG I can't believe I had this conversation, sorry, I don't know how to link it, and it's my understanding that it's considered rude here to PM people without asking first? btw my PM is open to anyone to discuss anything!

On 9/7/2018 at 1:53 AM, swinginpendulum said:

You don't have to explain in my opinion dude, I totally get what you mean. Maybe most others here haven't had those moments when a girl showed mutual interest?  ;) Jk. If she wasn't married you should have had more guts in the moment but much easier said than done for sure. There will be more chances though.

I'm never missing an opportunity again that's for sure. 

On 9/7/2018 at 4:21 AM, Pete671 said:

I was thinking exactly this, esp women who work in service roles like housekeeping etc,,, I had a sort of similar experience recently myself, it's in the Scoop The Poop section titled OMG I can't believe I had this conversation, sorry, I don't know how to link it, and it's my understanding that it's considered rude here to PM people without asking first? btw my PM is open to anyone to discuss anything!

I don't understand that whole "asking to message" thing because you can't ask if you don't message. lol! My PM is open as well because I'm here to connect with like minded people.

Way back when I was in high school there was one class where I usually grouped with another guy until one day the girl who sat right in front of me turned around as one assignment was being announced and asked me to be her partner for the assignment. I agreed and got the impression that she was coming onto me until I asked her to study during lunch and she introduced me to her boyfriend. The point of this story is when you jump the gun and just assume, it gets really awkward really fast. Trust your instincts and don't reveal all the cards in your hand on a first meeting. 

• Like 1

Here in the USA, gas stations don't always have air pumps anymore to fill your tires.  Some do but you have to pay to use them, like a vending machine.  You drop the coins in, the compressor starts and you better hope you get enough air in your tire before it shuts off or you will have to drop more coins in.  Where I live, there are 2 stations where you can still get free air for your tires, and I take advantage of those places when I'm out as I have one old tire that very slowly leaks over time and I have to add air about once a week. 

Some do, some don't.   But Rusty is right, a lot of them have taken to charging for it.   (No SERVICE in service stations anymore).

I don't tend to use them.   I own (for various reasons) four air compressors.   All I do is flip the switch and pull the hose out of the reel and (the tire chuck is usually already on the line).

I know of just two actual "Service Stations" anymore. They have become almost extinct with the rise of cheaper self-service fuel, and with the chain auto parts stores installing batteries, wipers,and such, and with tire, brake, and oil change shops out the yazoo everywhere now. Plus with the complexity of todays cars, any mechanical repairs beyond expendable wear items is going to need a fully-equipped mechanic.

Service Stations are sadly a thing of the past now and only a memory for those of us old enough to remember them.

Bettypooh