LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings from John

Hello and Best wishes!  I'm John, and I love the security of wearing stretchy diaper underwear 24/7 to soak up the ounce or two of pee that squirts out of my cannon as my bladder decides to have a spasm. I don't empty my spastic bladder into the diaper when I have a bladder spasm, but I do enjoy wearing regular clothes and keeping busy without having to worry about wet spots in my trousers. 

I also love COMMUNITIES of people who have the same hobby or interest or love.  I look at the computer site DailyDiapers as an online community of diaper lovers and diaper wearers.  I grew up in a small town in west Virginia in which we were all in the same community of neighbors.   We cared about each other, and knew each others personal loves and interests.

I love doing exercises each day to keep a trim figure, and I love to read my Kindle. Romances and thrillers are my favorite topic of stories. I also love to exchange messages sent to my email In-Box. My electronic address is <askjohn@cox.net>  and I look at messages there as things on my answering machine.....I'll get to them when I can...lol...

So, hey diaper wearers of allll kinds. I am one of those people who accepts diaper wearing. We each must like our self.  Just my 2 cents worth of information for now..

Hi ya John, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. It is a supportive community here, I think you should fit right in. So yeah, come in, relax, be comfy, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

Howdy Y'all.   These comments make me feel alright about having to wear diapers.  Now I know that I'm not alone.  I appreciate the Daily Diapers community; you guys are my community.  Hey, having to wear adult diapers each day and night is not a "dirty" topic, is it.  I know that I am lucky that I do not poop or dirty my disposable underwear as some wearers do....  Pooping your pants makes your butt stink.  Folks back home don't like to stand down wind from poopy odors.   ?

I think you should be made to feel alright here John. Especially here! You have so many, who have real issues, and come here, they know what it is. And, you have the others here, who just love wearing their diapers, and they too understand the many problems one may encounter. I have always felt compelled to welcome people to the site, make them at home, and comfortable. I have come to feel that way because, when I myself had joined “other sites” where I had introduced myself, and put a greeting out there, no one responded! I felt terrible, and had no incentive to stay. So, I try and greet everyone, and make them feel welcome, or at the very least, that someone cares they came into the site. 

AbabeBill, you are just simply amazing! You do such a great.job sayin hello to new folks! You made me smile! Your personality and non-judgemental attitude is so warm and friendly! After lurking here for so long, getting MY welcome from you was like getting my favorite actors autograph!! Giggle. Couldn't hardly believe I finally got MY welcome from you!! Hehe. So, from me...thanks! And again, welcome here John! ?????

• Like 1