LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things moms have said or done that made you jealous

DiaperScent

Being an ABDL, are their any instances that you can remember hearing a mother (or babysitter/guardian) say or do something that filled you with immersive jealousy of the person who was still in diapers whom they were with or talking to? 

“Let’s get your bottom changed” is one I’ve heard too that really just stirred me!!

of course there are so many variations of these - I could list millions I like. In fact I think there was a similar thread a year or so ago. Will try and find it. 

L

Edit: think it was this one but it seems to have been truncated - annoying!

It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my mother told me.

My nephew was one of these "I won't poop in the toilet" kids up until he was like 5.    I remember his mother exasperatingly asking him if he wanted a diaper at a family event.   The same mother was complaining about tripping over all this AB stuff while looking for larger diapers for her kid.

Recently my husband Don and I were eating a Saturday lunch at a family-friendly restaurant. Shortly after we were seated a man, carrying a diaper bag, who probably was in his early thirties came in with a girl who could have been 6 or 7 and a young boy who could walk but still was wearing an uncovered disposable diaper.

The girl seemed to be overly active. The man said, "Calm down and behave."

The girl answered back, with a smirk, "Daddy, I am behaving!"

He smacked her bottom through her shorts, "Behave the rest of lunch. When we get home, you get a spanking." She then calmed down and said nothing the rest of their meal.

I turned to Don and whispered, "Daddy, I've been a bad girl.

What made the day perfect was his reply, "Then you need a spanking as soon as we get home."

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Looks like someone has a soggy bum!"  or "How's your bum?"  I had to wear diapers at night and the odd occasion until I was 10, so these were said to me lots.  So when I hear them today, brings back some memories!