LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Next Step: Pacifier and/or bottle?

ppdude

I am wearing a Dry 24/7 (which is getting wetter ) diaper, over which is a pair of dinosaur print vinyl pants (with nothing else from the waist down) and a dinosaur print baby shirt with shoulder snaps. To feel complete, I think I need to get a pacifier and maybe a bottle. How many ounces should an ABDL bottle hold? Latex or silicone? Any suggestions on what to get or where to get it from? Do you prefer latex or silicone? I want to get this right and your expert guidance is greatly appreciated!

I am fortunate to have many baby bottles and pacifiers. I love the NUK 6 binky, pink of course as  I am a diapered sissy baby

My favorite baby bottles are the NUK 10 oz then add the silicone adult sized nipple to suck on.?

20 hours ago, Babybilly said:

I myself like 20+ ounce and other pacifier will work as long as you have one and nursery plastic pants are always a plus for me cuz I love plastic pants on cloth or disposable diapers and snap shoulder shirt are a must for me? 

So is 20 ounce a standard ABDL size? Or

14 minutes ago, pottypanties said:

I am fortunate to have many baby bottles and pacifiers. I love the NUK 6 binky, pink of course as  I am a diapered sissy baby

My favorite baby bottles are the NUK 10 oz then add the silicone adult sized nipple to suck on.?

What is the most common size for ABDL? ABDL suppliers don't always state how much the bottle can hold. Where did you get yours from?

25 minutes ago, ppdude said:

So is 20 ounce a standard ABDL size? Or

What is the most common size for ABDL? ABDL suppliers don't always state how much the bottle can hold. Where did you get yours from?

I think the standard adult baby bottles I have seen with adult nipples are all 8 oz. Some folks have modified other bottle of larger size to use as bottles. I got my first NUBY bottles at drug store. Now buy on ebay as less expensive

Well, after your posts, and looking at reviews, I went to my standard source these days (baby-pants) and ordered a NUK 6 with silicone teat. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'd like to know what size/kind of bottle they're putting the nipples on though.

1 hour ago, Babybilly said:

I'm trying a small power aid bottle and a  small gatorade bottle only cuz the way it fits in your hand almost like a baby bottle would...wish me luck gonna find a bottle for us little's?

Let us know how it turns out. I'm always looking for better ways and ways to do things. I'm starting to think that the good old-fashioned 8-9oz baby bottle, though small, is the most "babyish" way to go. Just have to fill it more often,, which is kind of hard for me to do.

On 9/1/2018 at 5:04 PM, ppdude said:

I am wearing a Dry 24/7 (which is getting wetter ) diaper, over which is a pair of dinosaur print vinyl pants (with nothing else from the waist down) and a dinosaur print baby shirt with shoulder snaps. To feel complete, I think I need to get a pacifier and maybe a bottle. How many ounces should an ABDL bottle hold? Latex or silicone? Any suggestions on what to get or where to get it from? Do you prefer latex or silicone? I want to get this right and your expert guidance is greatly appreciated!

Well I would say you want at least a 20oz bottle. You can sometimes find a twist on nipple and use a regular container if you can’t find one to your liking. For nipple type, i have had no issues with the latex and have enjoyed the different types of latex adult pacifiers i have gotten. That is more of a personal call but a lot use latex as a heads up

10 hours ago, cnodnvn said:

Well I would say you want at least a 20oz bottle. You can sometimes find a twist on nipple and use a regular container if you can’t find one to your liking. For nipple type, i have had no issues with the latex and have enjoyed the different types of latex adult pacifiers i have gotten. That is more of a personal call but a lot use latex as a heads up

Yep. Got a Baby Pants NUK 6 arriving today. Should be here anytime now. Got the pot ready to boil it for the first time. It comes with a silicone nipple by default. Can't wait! Still trying to puzzle out the bottle thing. Since I can't see, I just can't go to the store and get one to try with the big baby nipple. I'm starting to think that the standard size is the most babyish and perhaps I'll stick with that. Thanks -- I appreciate your opinion.