LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange question from wife

oliver d

Last night after putting on a diaper and coming to bed I started playing with my wifes feet and she asked me a strange question if I want to always want to be diapered,I did not know how to answer her.My wife knows I wear and has known since I told in 2010 when things in our relationship change for the better.Could it be her feeling towards diapers are changing? I am still trying to think on how to answer her question.

I know from experience that feelings can significantly change about diapers in a realtionship.  As you grow more and more in your realtionship and truly become soulmates I personally think diapers are more accepted.  I think it all has to do with the power of love.  I mean I know my wife would rather have a man that did not sexually identify himself as a little girl and someone that did not wear diapers permanently.  Yet her uncondional love allows her to accept me for who I am.  As love grows wearing diapers simply does not matter.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, oliver d said:

Last night after putting on a diaper and coming to bed I started playing with my wifes feet and she asked me a strange question if I want to always want to be diapered,I did not know how to answer her.My wife knows I wear and has known since I told in 2010 when things in our relationship change for the better.Could it be her feeling towards diapers are changing? I am still trying to think on how to answer her question.

Imho, I think she is saying she would be ok with it, and suggesting that you maybe don't need to restrict wearing? but if you are wearing as much as you like, things are ok now surely? great to just wear when you feel like it, I'm 24/7 now and can't stop lol, well we all need to get a dopamine hit from something right? or perhaps she is worried you might be wanting to go 24/7 and she wouldn't like that, tbh if you are completely happy with the current wearing level, I would, imho, advise wife that I am perfectly happy with the way things are, but if I ever felt in future that I wanted to try 24/7 would she be comfortable with discussing it?