LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All!!

ppdude

Not totally new here, but temporarily back. Wife passed away a month ago and just trying to get back on my feet. Having to move because of eyesight.

Oops! Just leaked in my vinyl pants (no diaper at the moment).

I love my Dry 24/7 diaper(got so heavy with pee it wouldn't stay up) and vinyl pants too! Like being incontinent because I have to wear diapers, but don't like it when I just want to wear vinyl panties. Oh well... just wipe it up with a cloth diaper or a paper towel and keep going!

Looking forward to getting back on and schmoozing with y'all again! Tanks to all of you in advance! :rolleyes:

On 8/31/2018 at 3:01 PM, AbabeBill said:

Hi PPDude, welcome back! Sorry to hear about your wife passing. There’s plenty to keep you busy here, so cozy up in them diapers and plastic panties, and relax. 

Thanks Logan. I intend to use this site to help get my mind on other things.

9 hours ago, Billyboy said:

Hi to you and my heart hurts for you. Honestly, I can't say what I would do in your situation! Love and hugs lil brother ?

Thank you! It is very difficult and each day is hard. It's been over a month now and is not as raw. Your kind words mean a lot.

ppdude, you are more than welcome to talk with me anytime you want or need..anytime, day or night! I'm using my "mouth filter" as my mommy calls it so I don't say anything too wrong, but both of us (wife/mommy and myself), have had loss simular to yours, so might understand some. Mine wasn't spouse..sister. Wife lost her hubby and found me after going through "the stages". We talk about him. He was hers for so long and then... What kind of man for her would I be if I prevented her from talking about him! He was a kind and good man to her and I'm grateful to him for taking such good care of her for me. If I could shake his hand and give him a hug, I would certainly do it!! Happily! I hope he knows that I'm doing my best to take just as good care of her and love her so deeply and devotedly as he. So, if I haven't said anything wrong..yet, we're both of us here to talk whenever you may want. Hopes are that when time goes by, as it always does, you'll put things into places. Then, like my wife/mommy, the new chapter of life will plop right down in front of you and introduce themselves to you and something will happen that you never ever expected and all the bad will find IT'S place and you can find all you could want! Hugs my little brother and some love too ????

Thanks again. Everyday has its ups and downs, today doing pretty well. You're so lucky to have a wife/mommy. How did you find her?

Because of eyesight and my wife's family antics, the house we lived in has been yanked out from underneath me. I could stay here until they sell the house and evict me. That could take years. I'm not fighting it as its out in the boonies and I need to be closer to our "big" town.  I'm buying a much smaller home that is 10 miles closer in another village. Know scads more people there and is 7 miles from the city. Should make life somewhat easier as many more are available to help me with grocery shopping and the like. I really need a nanny or a mommy (that can become another wife). Know any?

Litterally...I know THOUSANDS!! Knowing that you are more than your disabilities is a start. I am severly disabled and, honestly..sad for my amazing wife, but like everything in life, there aren't very good garrentees I'll even be here this time next year. It's ok by me. I've known long enough that it's just part of my everyday. But nuff 'bout me... I was actually found (or did I find her), on a site similar to this one! I have several sisters and brothers and one of my sisters and one brother were found (or did THEY find?), their respective S.O. and were married!! Yeah, I know, sounds too good. That's what I went into it thinkin! Really, I was just so very lonely, tired of being nothing like I used to be, seeing EVERYTHING that's wrong with me and thinking there's absolutely NO good woman who is EVER gonna want me!! I put up a few older pix of me, so they could see I actually did have all four legs and three arms at one time! I also put up a few recent pix, so they could see that, even with only a few arms and legs, I can STILL do things! That I really AM a person and, guess what, I can be fun!! And I can love just as good as the next one! I started getting messages day and night!! Was given private numbers to talk to them and very quickly with most, asked to meet with them!! I ALWAYS stayed respectful, conciderate and did NOT act desperate!! I did NOT take advantage of every phone number given me and I took my time "picking" those I got along with best. There was this one... Hehe. She stayed through all the others (one of my specialities is chasing good people away), and as others came and went, thereshe always was. Ya know what, SHE didn't have any pictures!! I LIKED that because I got to know HER not a vision and fantasy!! You know what I'm saying...generally it's physical first. Not so with her! She was..OMG!!! I fell in love with her before I knew what she looked like!! We finally met after about a year of messaging, then talking on the phone (she did finally send me pix of her and...did I say OMG!!??)! As I said, I/we took our time. Then one day, I...Mr no self-esteem lacking self-confidence, took a trip and, unannounced and uninvited, showed up at her work!! Yeah I did!! She didn't even know who I was at first, lol. Then, after a couple co-workers had said a few things, she finally got it that it was me! Hehe. She startedsmiling this B I G smile like a little girl and stated bumping into everything as she "tried" to finish up something she was doing. I waited patiently (not!!!), and then she came out to me and we went around a corner where nobody could see us...I "gently" pushed her up against a wall, held her head in my hands and I kissed her!! Yeah I did!!! I picked her up from work that night and we've been together ever since!! I've never loved ANYTHING or ANYONE as much as I do this good woman!!! Until my end day, I am happy and every bad thing that's ever been in my life goes away each time she smiles!! 

My apologies to everyone for my long-winded explanation to ppdude. 

My love and hugs to all... ????

• Like 1

I'm thinkin you'll get just EXACTLY who/what you want/need!! You are a good and decent person. Offer THAT! Yup, mine really IS something very special, but for me. It doesn't have to be MY story to be good for others. Each of us has our own story to write. Get busy with a pen lil bra! You have SO much to offer! Show 'em THAT about you. Good fishin there ppdude! ??