LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Product mixup

So this morning while getting ready for work I accidentally grabbed a tube of Desitin diaper rash cream thinking it was toothpaste. Fortunately I realized what it was once I had squeezed some onto my toothbrush, but I got close to having a mouth full of rash cream. Thought it was kinda funny. I have my own place so I can leave my diapers and supplies out with no real concern. Having my own place is great for allowing ample diaper time, but it has definitely lowered my guard. Might have reorganize the bathroom counter to avoid future problems. Anyone else ever have a funny diaper product mixup? 

In someone's infinite wisdom the brand of shampoo/conditioner/bodywash I use places all three in identical bottles except for the product title on the front.   I've more than a few times squeezed conditioner into my hands when I wanted shampoo or body wash.

Many years ago I was at Burger King with a my room mates.   I got up to get something and one asked me to get him some salt.   I picked up what seemed to be a snap package of salt but it didn't look right and I found it was artificial sweetener.   I gave it to him anyway.    I ended up buying him a replacement order of fries.