LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting and Ignored

ToriTamsin

Hi, I have a genetic kidney disease called Cystinuria.  It means my kidneys don't put the amino acids back into my bloodstream and cystine isn't water soluble.  To make sure it all gets flushed out and doesn't turn into big stones I have to drink 3.5 litres of water per day.

My control when I'm awake is fine...though I practically live on the toilet.  But ever since the second of two pcnl surgeries I've been wetting the bed.  I wear incontinence pads to bed, but for some reason my sheets still get wet.  Maybe the pad is to wide and bunches or I move too much...

My urologist refuses to even see me.  He describes that and ongoing chronic pain as 'unfortunate'.  It's really starting to get me down and I'm always exhausted.

Although I enjoy reading abdl stories I never imagined this would happen to me.  It's all just another reason to be too shy about finding a guy.

That’s unfortunate. And maybe this is easier said, then done, but you should endeavor to find a new doctor. He should not take such a flip attitude, in regard to your pain. Doctors are sworn to ease pain and suffering, and should not be telling you it’s just, “unfortunate”. I’d do whatever I could to get with some new. 

I have sort of the same issue, but it's different too. I have what is called nocturnal enuresis. During the day I am fine. I can hold my pee and go to the bathroom normally. But when I am asleep, my body doesn't know how to hold the pee and I pee. I wear diapers at night because of it, so I can kind gather were you're coming from.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

pads don't have enough protection and don't absorbs enough try using actual adult diapers that have better absorbency and offer more protection and find an adult diaper that has leak guard's and heavy or severe absorbency.

• 2 months later...

I wet the bed due to having diabetic neuropathy. Although I see the continence nurse periodically. I was given several tests and attended several follow up appointments at the local urology clinic. They refered me back to my Doctor and the continence service for help in managing my problem as there is no current cure for my problem.

I wear tena maxi slips and plastic pants at night and as I am now pretty much incontinent most of the time I wear tena comfort extra pads and net fixing pants during the day.

On 8/30/2018 at 11:04 PM, ToriTamsin said:

Hi, I have a genetic kidney disease called Cystinuria.  It means my kidneys don't put the amino acids back into my bloodstream and cystine isn't water soluble.  To make sure it all gets flushed out and doesn't turn into big stones I have to drink 3.5 litres of water per day.

My control when I'm awake is fine...though I practically live on the toilet.  But ever since the second of two pcnl surgeries I've been wetting the bed.  I wear incontinence pads to bed, but for some reason my sheets still get wet.  Maybe the pad is to wide and bunches or I move too much...

My urologist refuses to even see me.  He describes that and ongoing chronic pain as 'unfortunate'.  It's really starting to get me down and I'm always exhausted.

Although I enjoy reading abdl stories I never imagined this would happen to me.  It's all just another reason to be too shy about finding a guy.

First im so sorry to read about youe problems dear .  

Sadly with youre  particular problems with youre  Kidney problems  im sad to say  Nocturnal Enuresis (bed wetting  )  is to be expected   dear ?, reg youre still  leaking even with  protection   you need to get better  diapers hon.   You need  better   Absorbance ,and i would also ad some  PVC /PUL pants over that  AND i would also ad  IC bed wear  and IC  mattress  cover im afraid 

Change  urologist  dear  nothing more to say reg this   ?

Being  A AB  (As i can only speek for what i am )   is NOT  only getting to wear nappies and wet or Poo in   them dear  its  so mush more  its  a part of who YOU feel like inside  and  that you would like to  go back to the previous  life as a  baby  and the security and easy life from back  then.  The diapers    are just  a part  of sed   package so to say   (for those  NOT IC  that is  as sadly i am as well  ). You CANT  let this  stop you from finding  guy dear  if he loves you he will ACCEPT youre medical condition.