LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could be any age and gender for a day...

jacob

I agree with Rusty about retaining the adult mind, but it would need to be some kind of hybrid where I had my adult mind- but the control of a younger child and wants of a younger child.   IE- when put down for a nap I would fight it, as opposed to the adult me- who would be gladly lie down for nap.

For me it would be a boy between 4 and 9 (likely more towards 9) who has been put in diapers to deal with accidents.  However, I would want a supportive caregiver who wouldn't use the diapers to humiliate me- but would try to encourage me to use the potty.

My nom de plume here is that of a little girl, which I chose in commemoration of a neighbour I had as a little kid who was maybe a year older than me, and still wore diapers when she was 5 - 6 years old, and whom I credit with causing me to realize that I had "this" fascination, all those years ago. But in my mind I guess I'm mostly trying to regress back to when I was 7 or 8 and wore diapers to bed, so I would say that if I could snap my fingers and be transported back in time, I'd want to experience maybe one of those vacation trips where we were driving South or East for a couple of weeks, and I was in diapers for a good part of the trip. Or a summer cottage weekend where I only had two outfits: a bathing suit or a diaper. 

I would be a 4 year old boy who is still in cloth diapers  day and night or  cloth trainers in the day with plastic pants  and diapers at night.  I would need between 3 and5 pairs of training pants for me during the day,  because I would forget to stop and go to the potty when playing with my cars, or outside playing in the sandbox. Mommy would keep a stack of diapers on my dresser to remind all the kids who come over to play with me that I am still in diapers.

• Like 1

I'd want to be a little boy. Around two and a half to three years old. I'd be old enough that I'd be able to walk and talk. But I wouldn't be anywhere near ready, or have any interest at all about being potty or toilet trained yet. Meaning I'd still be in, and using a diaper for all my needs. Not caring or thinking about when or where I peed or pooped my diaper. And not having any concern about who might see me in a diaper, or see me when I'm getting my diaper changed.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'd be exactly as I am now. I can be intimate with my Daddy, He looks after me and cares for me, I have cute clothes and diapers and I'm happy being genderfluid. So, why would I want to be a different age or gender when im happy with who I am now and have an incredibly loving Daddy who supports, cuddkes and loves me ?

• Like 1

I would want to retain my adult mind and be 2 years old again and be able to waddle around the campground my family went to when I was growing up, we had a seasonal spot and my mom referred to me as a adventurous little Rugrat. 

Nothing would beat being able to waddle around in those thick diapers my mom bought for me and explore the camp. 

• Like 1
On 9/21/2020 at 7:10 AM, rusty pins said:

I would say that if you wished you could be a baby or toddler for the day, that wish would also need you to retain your adult mind so that you could really enjoy and remember everything that was happening to you!  If you were a 1 year old, you would have the mind and mentality of a one year old and not really understand, retain and fully enjoy the feelings of getting your poopy diaper changed, etc.  Why as an adult would you want to be an actual baby for the day if you couldn't fully enjoy every moment of it in your adult mindset?  As real babies, we don't understand what is happening or even remember it.  We are just there and don't have any real awarness of life or being able to remember things until we are around age 2-1/2 or 3 years old.  If I went back for a day as a toddler still in diapers, I'd want my adult mind to savor and relish every moment and be able to remember it in vivid detail once that day was finished.

Yeah, I would want to retain my adult mind too. But I would also want that child-like sense of wonder and humor and imagination. I would also want my diapies checked regularly just like a real baby and I'd want to be put down for a nap regularly too.

I’d like to be a boy, age 10, also retaining that child-like sense of wonder and humor and imagination. Also, to be a bit quiet and timid and submissive and shamed by still being in trainers at my age.

• Like 1

I'd be an 18 year old girl. Being on that threshold of kid and adult gives me the opportunity to do many things. Especially if I was still in high school.

My "Play age" varies. But the essential idea is "old enough for diapers to be embarrassing but young enough to be cute." I feel like just having a day changes the equation a little bit for reasons I can't quite put my finger on. I guess I'd go with 2 or three maybe. No time for any subtle bashfulness, just peddle-to-the-metal toddlerhood.

Thinking it over, this might not be exactly what is meant by this topic, but I'd like to go back and be my 18 year old self in my senior year of high school with the amount of money I have now and the mental attitude I have now as well.  Then I wouldn't be too shy to ask out a lot of the cute girls I had crushes on and I'd have money to take them out!  My first job was right after I graduated so I didn't have any money when in school except for the $5 my parents gave me to put gas in my car.

• Like 1

My favourite age would be a 2 year old boy. However if I only get one day to be a baby then I want to be smaller with less bodily control. Say 8 months old, where I struggle with walking and basic body control. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like it says on the tin of my profile I'd like to be female about 10 years older than I am currently. I was influenced by two wonderful maternal figures when I was a child and I later deduced they were both incontinent. I'd like the joy of being a nurturing figure but also feeling slightly helpless due to my weakened bladder control. A day is too short though. Maybe like a month or two?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 7:59 PM, NannaAnnabelle said:

Like it says on the tin of my profile I'd like to be female about 10 years older than I am currently. I was influenced by two wonderful maternal figures when I was a child and I later deduced they were both incontinent. I'd like the joy of being a nurturing figure but also feeling slightly helpless due to my weakened bladder control. A day is too short though. Maybe like a month or two?

How did you work out these ladies were incontinent? Did you find out if they wore diapers?

I would be a bed wetting boy 12 to 16 that still has his mommy diaper him every night and now no longer has accidents but pees his diapers on purpose and of course masturbates in them. For at least a month.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

How did you work out these ladies were incontinent? Did you find out if they wore diapers?

Short answer is various ways. I spent a lot of time in their homes being looked after or doing odd jobs. I know one did wear diapers and the other wore at least belted pads. Both were very discreet about it.

• Like 1