LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
jacob

If you could be any age and gender for a day...

One day is not really long enough to be honest. I wouldn't want to change anything for just one day. 

I mean, all the guys here saying they would like to experience being a lady to see the other side, kudos for the recognition and desire to walk in our shoes, but one day is not enough to get that picture... (Although if you are a young adult women, you could probably get some of the picture because you will have zero experience with what going outside is like.)

What I am trying to get at is that a day is not enough time to get used to any change and enjoy it... so I would just stay as I am...

I will take from 4 to 17-3/4 and from 22 on. In mid-June '63 my world fell apart and it was downhill for abut 5-1/2 years and started to  look like something other than a nightmare in the beginning of '68

I would enjoy being a 6 year old boy who still has to wear a diaper and getting diaper-changed 6 times a day - at least 
Younger than 6 wouldn't make much sense to me, as you hardly realize anything by that age.

On 12/27/2018 at 4:57 PM, woelkchen-2018 said:

I would enjoy being a 6 year old boy who still has to wear a diaper and getting diaper-changed 6 times a day - at least 
Younger than 6 wouldn't make much sense to me, as you hardly realize anything by that age.

Yes, but that's an attraction for me.  A 2-year-old boy please, with Mummy there to look after me & no potty training pressure..

Nineteen.

I think it woud be fun to be all diferent ages from 18 month toddler in diapers. To a accident prone 4 year old in pullups... boy and girl. Depending on the day

7 year old girl, 

I'd be an 18-year-old cis girl.

I'd like to be a boy around 9-11 years old, who is a regular bedwetter requiring nighttime nappies.