LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could be any age and gender for a day...

jacob

I will take from 4 to 17-3/4 and from 22 on. In mid-June '63 my world fell apart and it was downhill for abut 5-1/2 years and started to  look like something other than a nightmare in the beginning of '68

• 2 months later...

I would enjoy being a 6 year old boy who still has to wear a diaper and getting diaper-changed 6 times a day - at least 
Younger than 6 wouldn't make much sense to me, as you hardly realize anything by that age.

• Like 1
On 12/27/2018 at 4:57 PM, woelkchen-2018 said:

I would enjoy being a 6 year old boy who still has to wear a diaper and getting diaper-changed 6 times a day - at least 
Younger than 6 wouldn't make much sense to me, as you hardly realize anything by that age.

Yes, but that's an attraction for me.  A 2-year-old boy please, with Mummy there to look after me & no potty training pressure..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If only for a day I would choose to be either a 6 month old or a 12 month old baby girl. 

As a 6 mth old, I Love the idea of:

1. being held and fed a bottle
  2. secured with straps in a high chair & spoon fed baby food
  3. strolled about in a baby carriage
  4. having no control of my bowels and bladder
  5. being bathed & changed frequently
  6. being put into nice warm jammies & placed in a crib
  7. having a pacifier to suck on all night
  8. being carried about.

As a 12 mth old, I would love:

1. to be learning how to walk
  2. speaking in baby babble
  3. still drinking from a baby bottle & sippy cup
  4. Still having no control of bladder & bowels
  5. Still sleeping in a crib
  6. so many cute clothes to wear.
  7. having toys to play with
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2018 at 11:27 AM, GhostGirl said:

One day is not really long enough to be honest. I wouldn't want to change anything for just one day. 

I mean, all the guys here saying they would like to experience being a lady to see the other side, kudos for the recognition and desire to walk in our shoes, but one day is not enough to get that picture... (Although if you are a young adult women, you could probably get some of the picture because you will have zero experience with what going outside is like.)

What I am trying to get at is that a day is not enough time to get used to any change and enjoy it... so I would just stay as I am...

I agree that one day is not enough. I f I am going to be a female, might as well be one for a full month. Have to get the full gamut of hormones, emotions, highs and lows. Then it would be a small snippet of what being a female is really like. 
As with experiencing everything as a female, sex would be an interesting thing to experience. As a guy, almost everything works well for me. But my wife says that what may work once may not work again. Experiencing what does or doesn’t feel good would definitely help a lot. Of course, there would have to be a LOT of experimenting to find out what that is! I may not even leave the house for a month. 

1.5 year old, gender doesn't matter much but I'd probably be a girl that is still breastfed, mobile, speaking doesn't bother me (Although, in reality I couldn't speak to age 5 any), and has not started potty training. However, as people have said, a day isn't long enough, a week would suffice. Moreover, as some have said a week as an adult baby in a world that nobody cares what one looks/dresses/acts like would be more entertaining ?

• Like 1

I agree with Ghostgirl. One day just wouldn't be enough to get the true feeling but I would go with 18 month old girl given the chance. If I ever got a second chance I'd go with 25 year old girl who is abdl of course because diapers look so much cuter on girls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'd be a 1 year old little baby boy with short straight blonde baby hair and dark blue eyes and white and 3 feet tall. And I would wear onesies and diapers and drink warm milk out of a baby bottle. And I would have a pacifier of course. The only thing I'd really want is for all of that to be permanent and be forever, not just one day. Hahaha! Where are the dragon Balls when you need them?! LOL!???? 

I would say that if you wished you could be a baby or toddler for the day, that wish would also need you to retain your adult mind so that you could really enjoy and remember everything that was happening to you!  If you were a 1 year old, you would have the mind and mentality of a one year old and not really understand, retain and fully enjoy the feelings of getting your poopy diaper changed, etc.  Why as an adult would you want to be an actual baby for the day if you couldn't fully enjoy every moment of it in your adult mindset?  As real babies, we don't understand what is happening or even remember it.  We are just there and don't have any real awarness of life or being able to remember things until we are around age 2-1/2 or 3 years old.  If I went back for a day as a toddler still in diapers, I'd want my adult mind to savor and relish every moment and be able to remember it in vivid detail once that day was finished.