LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could be any age and gender for a day...

jacob

When I play as an AB I'm mature enough that I can talk fairly well, I can walk and I can eat solid food, even things many kids dislike. However, I still have no bladder control while sleeping and very poor control while fully awake. Thus I need diapers all the time. I am comforted by a pacifier and I prefer using a baby bottle instead of drinking from a Sippy cup or glass. In my AB mind I could be as young as 3 or as old as 9. When playing as an AB I only wear pinned gauze diapers and pull-on vinyl panties, usually supported by Onesies.

I am a fifty-three year old male and I’ve been in diapers most of my life. I have no AB feelings what so ever, nor do I have the desire to regress. On the other hand I do like cloth diapers and old school plastic pants, like the ones I wore as a little boy. Fortunately over time I was able to obtain quite a view of these old school plastic pants, brand new yet well over twenty-five  maybe even thirty years old. Cloth diapers, flat squares, are very easy to find and the look and feel just like the ones I wore as a child. Back to the OP`s question. I have no desire to feel like a little boy. I am older and have access to the same diapers and plastic pants I wore as a child. Being older makes me think I can enjoy the feeling of wearing diapers while being more conscious about it. Especially the authentic looks and feel of them, feels like heaven.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 5:33 PM, WetDad said:

I would be a mature female. Then I would spend the day playing with myself so that I could learn how to be better lover for my wife.

I would like to be a woman just for a day just to see the world from my wife's point of view.

I'd like to be a 5-6 year old boy who refuses to use the potty and is still in diapers. I'd get spanked for not using the potty at every diaper change,  but still choose to wear diapers. 

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I might find it interesting to be female for one day just to experience a different way of peeing in my diaper, I do not ever want to be a different gender than what I am now, a straight male.  As far as age, I am not into AB stuff so have no interest in regression.  The closest I would want would being maybe 30 years younger so I could do some of the things I used to do back then that I find harder to do these days now that I'm older.  Hunting and walking through fields and climbing up and down ravines.  If I could retain my age as it is now but somehow go back in time and relive parts of my life when I was a kid, say, Christmas morning when I was 4 years old in my super thick cloth night diapers and plastic pants for bedwetting and somehow video record the whole day, that would be cool.  I do have some old home movies but they are just a few minutes long and it's not like actually reliving it in thick wet diapers.  Going back and reliving it and recording it to have a perminant record of it that I can watch over and over whenever I wanted to would be great.  Anything!  Getting my diapers changed in the morning when I woke up wet, getting them put on me for bed but also any other good childhood memory that doesn't even include diapers.

One day is not really long enough to be honest. I wouldn't want to change anything for just one day. 

I mean, all the guys here saying they would like to experience being a lady to see the other side, kudos for the recognition and desire to walk in our shoes, but one day is not enough to get that picture... (Although if you are a young adult women, you could probably get some of the picture because you will have zero experience with what going outside is like.)

What I am trying to get at is that a day is not enough time to get used to any change and enjoy it... so I would just stay as I am...

• Like 1