LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swim diapers over regular diapers

I am curious if any of you here wear your regular diapers under your swim diaper when you go swimming since they don't hold urine? 

If you have fun to do it... do it. Is it usefull? Probably not - it’s just fun.... A swim diaper is for bowel incontinence. If you go with a normal disposable into water you may need braces to hold it because the super absorber can absorb much more water then urin - this is because urin is salty. A swim diaper will most likely not avoid that water get into the diaper from outside - so the only use it might have is to hold the disposable in place ?

I can tell you that for practical matters, it's just a matter of minutes before your diaper leaks inward and if you have something absorbant underneath be it a cloth diaper or a disposable, it's going to become soaked.   A cloth diaper just becomes a massive weight around your middle.    A disposable may swell up and leak SAP all over the place.

No disposables when swimming. They will swell and burst, leaving padding all over the place to clog up pool filters, pipes, and pumps which can get very costly very quickly, and is guaranteed to get you banned from that pool forever :crybaby: It pollutes lakes and rivers just as badly, and may kill aquatic life :o Even plastic or rubber panties won't contain this, so just don't. 

You get wet swimming anyway, so if you can just getting wet and staying wet will keep you looking normal. Fecal incontinence needs swim diapers, and those can still be worn for urinary leakage though they won't be effective for urine absorption. Ditto cloth training pants. The downside of this is that these will stay wetter longer, so when the rest of you dries out your diapered area will remain soaking wet which is hard to not notice seeing :whistling: Swimming and my airing out times are the only times where I will go undiapered, and when swimming regular underwear is the best option as it dries faster. If you must be out of the water long enough to need a diaper then change. Yeah, that can be a hassle so just stay in the water frequently enough to stay wet, and plan for changes when you can't do that-  problem solved :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I find a disposable swim diaper by itself is enough although I do wear a swim diaper cover over top (washable/reusable). No need to double diaper, at least for me. I'm in the water a lot, surfing usually every week-end.