LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

San Antonio Daddy Looking for his Baby Girl!

grandmaster342

Who am I?

My name is Adam, 23, and I am a daddy seeking a babygirl.

Where am I located?

I reside in the great state of Texas. To be more exact, I call the city of San Antonio my home.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a babygirl or switch to care for and get in a relationship with and grow. I do have somewhat of a little side, but if you are strictly a babygirl, then I will still lovingly take care of you. You would have to like diapers, sippy cups/bottles, pacifiers, coloring, and playing with toys. My ideal babygirl would live near San Antonio or within the state of Texas. She would also be between the ages of 20-28.

What can I provide?

I can provide the love of a daddy and the love of a boyfriend. I can also provide constant encouragement to help my little girl go into little space. I am also very romantic. There will be spontaneous date nights. Above all else, you can expect to feel like princess and receive the utmost respect.

I have a degree and a professional job.

What are my other interests?

I really enjoy writing short stories and poetry. I am in the process of writing a book. I am a wrestling addict. I also really enjoy playing video games. Currently, I am really into Call of Duty and Battlefield I. Pokemon is also a fantastic game. I'm also a Disney fan.

Message me or reply to this post!

I do have Kik and Skype as well. Just ask:).

I'm looking forward to talking with you!

Archived