LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After you told your spouse... how did she do with you wearing printed diapers?

I told my wife a few months ago about my diaper fetish and how it's been with me my whole live... but never had the nerve to tell her- and she is accepting... 

She knows I have a few tranquility tab style diapers and that I like diapers that crinkle. I told her I wear once or twice a week and I like how they feel on me. Sometimes I wet them, but sometimes I just wear for comfort.

We have even tried it in the bedroom (2 times now) but she is not turned on at all by the idea, strictly does it for me.

But want to explore more. I'd like to buy some with patterns on it... but I don't know just how accepted she will be to them. I told her I am strictly a DL, not a ABDL... and she looked that up and understood.

But... I still would like to wear some with patterns... more of a baby style (I am just not into pacifiers, being changed, acting like a baby) just the diaper lover style. Any of you ever introduce the baby style diapers to your spouse as a diaper lover?? Were they understanding? Any help appreciated!! 

I also told my wife, but it was about 4 years ago. At first she was confused and maybe a little hurt by it, like she wasn't doing something right or she wasn't good enough. I assured her that she was fine and that me being a D/L ( no A/B) was not her fault.

After a few months of wearing diapers, she showed some interest. She would change me if i requested. She even allowed me to wear away from the house.

I can not hide it when i am wearing, the wife always seems to hear the crinkle of the plastic of the diaper. BTW, plastic covered diapers are the best!! She likes the noise of the diaper, the scent of the baby powder, and tells me that i had better get more diapers when i start to run low.

I will usually come to bed wearing a diaper since i have pretty much become a bed wetter since i do enjoy wetting the diaper. I don't have any issues during the day, just when i sleep. She's not unhappy about it and has said that me wearing a diaper and no pants kind of turns her on.

I have a wonderful wife and am very lucky that she is so understanding. She has never made a discouraging remark towards me or about my diapers. In fact, she has actually encouraged me to wear them.

I do use baby products, ie. powder, oil, wipes, and Huggies as boosters, but i do not act like a baby. I do believe that this is where she would draw the line. That's OK with me since that does not interest me. I have already warned her that i will probably be wearing a diaper until i die. She said that it was fine with her, as long as I will walk around the house wearing only a shirt and a diaper. I guess she likes the way i look in a diaper.

As for baby style diapers, in adult sizes, Yes, i have had a few. Seduction, SDK's, Bambino Teddies, and Space diapers. She picked out the Seduction and Space diapers because she liked the looks of them. I believe that if your spouse is willing to accept the fact that you enjoy wearing, and possibly using them, they might just pick out a style or design that they want to see you wear. I do not make any dirty diapers, just wet ones.

Be patient and explain your feelings. Make sure your spouse understands your feelings, but also understand theirs. If they are totally against you wearing diapers, might consider trying a compromise like only wearing when they are not around, or not exposing your diaper so they see it if they agree to let you wear. But most of all, listen to their feelings and if you make any agreements about wearing diapers, make sure that you stick to the agreement and show your spouse that they are the most important thing to you, not the diapers. If you can do this, then they may just come around and give it a try. You wearing, not them.

Good luck!

Hmm... I think this is in any case some kind of a deal - so if she's doing something for you - you should do something for her. It's important to keep things balanced in a relationship... So before I start thinking about diapers with pattern I would think about what you can do for her and what turns her on.

You wrote that she's not turned on at all by the idea - so it is a really big curtesy from her to accept this. I think you should defiantly thank her for her understandig and support and talk with her about what you can do in return and if there's something that she like to try and had never ask. Maybe you find an agreement - and then it's most likely not a problem to come up with coloured diaper... 

• Like 1

Talk with her and get an idea of her comfort level. She may not care what the diapers look like. 

In my case, I've been open about diapers with my wife from the start. She has been working in health care for 10 years now, so she has seen and changed plenty of diapers. For her, she prefers 'non-hospital' looking diapers. She doesn't really care one way or the other about prints or patterns, just so long as they don't look like cheap diapers from a hospital.

I've worn a wide variety around her and tried to gage her preferences without any real success. She has seen me in just about every kind of ABU and Bambino product and when I do ask if she has any preferences she usually says it doesn't matter to her.

For my wife a diaper is a diaper.  There is no difference in her eyes if my diapers are plain white disposables or are pink with princesses on them.   My wife does diaper me frequently and she does have favorite diapers for both look and fit.  Rearz Safari and ABU Space are two of her favorites but I never wear them as the sissy in me will not allow it anymore.  She did want me to buy some Dotty Pride diapers as she loved their looks too.  She hates one tape diapers and often tells me my Rearz Princess diapers look like the color of Peptobysmal with prints that you find at the dollar tree.

Talk with her.  Be honest.  The hard part is over as you have finally shared your desire to wear diapers with her and she has accepted that.  I would hope that acceptance would not be predicated on only wearing a plain white medical diaper and it is highly possible that she really does not care your style of padding.

Well I'm not married but I have been with  the same girlfriend since I was 16 I told her when I was 19 after we had been together a few  years she was extremely accepting and supportive when I told her I was just hoping she wouldn't think I was some sorta creep and break up with me but to my surprise that night we did everything as per usual I went to bed and apparently why I was asleep she got the idea to look through some of my stuff and she found a box with some bambino bellissimos a pacifier a bottle and a onesie well when I woke up she had set my clothes out for the next day like usual except instead of my normal clothes there was a diaper and a onesie so I went looking for her she was in the shower she told me to go get dressed she'd be out in few minutes so I went and fished out my normal clothes she saw what I was wearing and grabbed my hand and took me to the bed room where she told me take off my clothes and lay down on the bed then she put the diaper on me then the onesie the rest of the morning went as usual we sat down and had breakfast and watched the morning news when it went off she told me to lay on the couch with her and she gave me a bottle of milk the rest of the weekend I wore diapers and she treated me like a little baby we've been together every since she still baby's me almost every night all I have to do is wash the dishes make the bed and rub her back and feet in the morning women are very odd creatures a lot of the time they can read your mind and  if you do things that make them  happy  without acting like you expect anything in return they will quite often give back way more than what you would have gotten if used the lets make a deal tactics instead of treating them like business partner treat them like a god without asking anything in return they will most likely want to help you if you help them and most of the time hints work better than request if you want steak for dinner make a comment about how good a steak sounds before she starts getting stuff ready to make chicken and dumplings or else your likely to seem unappreciative bossy or rude women hate all of those make sure she's not busy when you make your hint and also be sure she's in a good mood and you've done everything you can to make life easy for her make the bed before you hint rub her back pay the bills and wash her car before you hint about the new bass boat it will make her feel like she's actually got reason to tell you to go buy a new boat 

I agree with the general advice here.  Talk to your wife, that worked for me.  The more honest/transparent that you can be with her, that better.  She didn't quite understand why I like the patterned diapers (maybe still doesn't), though I described that I like thick & comfortable diapers and she knows that I pee in them every time, so she has probably come up with her own conclusion.  As a DL I am turned out by wearing, and I have never been into the AB of ABDL, unless the item is functional (like a onesie/romper)... she has also said that she thinks the patterns connect to the sexual side of diapers for me.

I wore regular plain white diapers for years around my wife without any issues.  I bought my first Bambino diapers a while ago and she laughed her ass off when I showed it to her....but not in a mocking way.  I told her a while ago that I didn't care what the diaper looked like....just as long as it did the job.

Now I have all sorts of printed diapers.  ABU's, Rearz, Pride diapers from Dotty's.....she doesn't care what they look like.

When I showed my wife the printed diapers I had purchased (Crinklz) she wanted to see me in one right away, so I changed into one and went to show her, her reply was they looked good on me and looked more like a baby diaper than the plain white ones I had been wearing. Than she tells me to just order the printed ones from now on. 

So to keep her happy I order printed diapers and use my plain white ones for work. 

19 hours ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

Talk with her and get an idea of her comfort level. 

This exactly :Crylol: Going too far too fast is not being fair to her. Go slowly with her always knowing, and with you always doing your best to keep her comfortable with this, which means listening to her concerns and working together to allay them. No need to rush into anything, you have the rest of your lives together to experience it all in :)

Bettypooh

My wife knew about my desire to wear diapers before we got married. That said, it took a little while before I even wore a diaper in front of her. The unfortunate part of the whole thing, for me, is that I wasn’t completely up-front with her from the get-go. So because of that, she didn’t fully understand why I liked to wear diapers. Just last year I finally realized that I had never explained to her that I’ve wanted to wear diapers since I was about 4 (I’m 33 now). I gave her a brief (no pun intended) history about many different moments in my life that cemented ABDL into my life. I also had her read up on BitterGrey’s “understanding infantilism” page, which was also very helpful for her (I’m mainly a DL, but I do have some AB tendencies, and  I don’t use my diapers). That night I asked her if she would compromise with me find a way for me to wear - I had asked her a handful of times throughout our first year of marriage and she had always said no. A week later, she presented me with a compromise and I accepted! I never even thought about starting out with just plain, white diapers, but, I did show her pictures of the diapers I wanted (Tykables Overnights, Rearz Safari, and ABU Kiddo). She asked me why those diapers and I told her because I liked diapers that looked like diapers babies wore when I was a kid. She was okay with it, though, I know it still wasn’t easy for her. But I know she did it for me because she wanted me to know that she loves me no matter what - even if I like to wear diapers.

As others have said, openness and honesty are the key.

• Like 1

Mark,

I very much enjoyed reading your response.

I am becoming more open with my DL with my wife. Been wearing a little more constant, but she asks me that she would rather not see me in a diaper... just does not mind if I wear it and she can't see it. She has told me that she doesn't really want to use it in bed anymore, but she would wear one for me while I wear one watching a movie sometime if I wanted (YES)

Great explanation as far as like the printed ones because it brings back to the day when you were a kid. I would love to try some Tykables on.

We are being more upfront and honest with one another and, my wife- like many others can't understand it... she accepts it because it's part of who I am. I can't ask for someone more than that. Thank you!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, laughingmoose said:

Mark,

I am becoming more open with my DL with my wife. Been wearing a little more constant, but she asks me that she would rather not see me in a diaper... just does not mind if I wear it and she can't see it. She has told me that she doesn't really want to use it in bed anymore, but she would wear one for me while I wear one watching a movie sometime if I wanted (YES)

Great explanation as far as like the printed ones because it brings back to the day when you were a kid. I would love to try some Tykables on.

We are being more upfront and honest with one another and, my wife- like many others can't understand it... she accepts it because it's part of who I am. I can't ask for someone more than that. Thank you!

I am glad I could help you.  I have written a whole article about how to get your significant other to accept you in diapers based off my own personal history but in this case I do not need to link it to you as your wife already accepts your diaper desires.

I take a lot of time and effort on this forum trying to help those that are struggling with acceptance of diaper wearing in a relationship and that includes both ABDL's and significant others.  I have been in the sad and lonely place of being despised for wearing diapers by my significant other and it honestly is such a scary place to be.  I honestly never want anyone to be in such a place that wears diapers and I give my all to try and give advice to those struggling through diapers and relationships.

There are many others on here that are the same way.  The best part is some of us look at things more positive and others more negative which really allows you to get a full spectrum of great advice.  At the end of the day the only one that you can control accepting you wearing diapers is you.  If your significant other is simply not open to idea than there really is nothing anyone can do but tell you as such.  Also, only you can decide what compromises you are willing to make.  Your wife has set a boundary of out of sight out of mind.  That allows you to wear diapers but not share them with your soulmate.  If this is a good compromise for you both it is great you are moving forward with her accepting your diapered state.

You are a better man than me as I could not compromise.  I made the decision that I was going to wear diapers like it or leave it.  Although I was selfish in that decision it turns out that it ended up being the best thing that happened in my marriage for both my wife and I.  I would never recommend this advice to anyone, compromising and accepting boundaries is the mature and respectful way to manage differences when it comes to wearing diapers with your partner or with any disagreement.

Please feel free to reach anytime on this subject or any other questions you may have.

2 hours ago, laughingmoose said:

Mark,

Sorry buddy about my rant....I now see you were referring to another Mark....my apologies.

4 hours ago, laughingmoose said:

Mark,

I’m glad! My wife also requested that I keep my diapers covered, at least in bed. I think that’s the most important thing - finding a compromise that works for both of you. From there, who knows, maybe she’ll become accepting of more that you guys can grow into, but it will take time (I’m saying this as much to myself as I am to you).

On 8/29/2018 at 11:11 AM, MarkSmith said:

... and often tells me my Rearz Princess diapers look like the color of Peptobysmal with prints that you find at the dollar tree.

Lol I think your wife nailed why I’ve never been much of a fan of those. I’d like the prints to be more like the Amors. 

On 8/29/2018 at 12:03 PM, Wife's lil boy said:

I also told my wife, but it was about 4 years ago. At first she was confused and maybe a little hurt by it, like she wasn't doing something right or she wasn't good enough. I assured her that she was fine and that me being a D/L ( no A/B) was not her fault.

I can not hide it when i am wearing, the wife always seems to hear the crinkle of the plastic of the diaper.

These two comments are so dead on for me except in my case its been ten years or more since I came clean with about diaper wearing. Best gal ever for me but she can hear a diaper even the cloth covered versions every time. She calls me crinkle but. While she has accepted me wearing and has on occasions purchase diapers for me I don't thing she will ever change me. 

• 3 months later...

When I was with my ex, I mentioned something to her briefly at one point about it, and she flipped out. She didn’t want anything to do with it. We’re not together anymore for a different reason, though I bet that had something to do with it. 

I’ve learned when it comes to dating that I need to be open and honest about it, and that it works out best if I mention it early on. A lot of the women I’ve spoken to don’t mind, but don’t have any intention on participating, which is completely fine by me. It is a tough line to walk, though. Not everyone is open minded about stuff like that.

My fiance is ok with the printed abdl diapers. My main diapers that I wear are the tranquility atn during the night, and tranquility slimline during the daytime. Her favorite abdl diaper for me is the super dry kids, or the safari diapers. Since the abdl diapers are more expensive we don't get them as much as we would like to. 

My wife has absolutely no issues with my diapers whether printed or not. I've shown her different patterns and she does have ones she prefers over the others but honestly she doesnt really care abouy the pattern so long as they fit well and keep the bed dry. She doesnt really like plain white ones either as she says they're pretty boring.

My Daddy/bf on the other hand prefers the Rearz Princess ones for his little vixen followed closely by Little Pawz. He actually doesnt like the plain white diapers and refuses to put me in them.

Kaiya

My wife knew about my desire to wear diapers before we got married - in fact I was wearing when I answered the door... Tshirt and a diaper.. she even wore some at our  wedding... be honest and let it go

I told my wife shortly after we met, that I love wearing pantyhose. She was a bit suprised but didn't mind and I put on some to show her. 

With this in mind and her positive reaction I dared to tell her that I have a second liking: diapers. That suprised her as well, but I was lucky, that she

accepted this fetish as well. Over years my pantyhose-fetisch was dominant. Only since last year it has changed to diapers. And my wife 

doesn't mind printed diapers either. As long as I don't wear them daily.

I recently got accepted by my girlfriend and she’s been so supportive. Truly blessed to be with her. Two days after I told her I asked her which diapers I should get and informed her about printed diapers which I’ve never worn before and she chose the pink unicorn ones so I told her I would agree to get them only if she changed me into one of them and she agreed. It’s so fascinating she’s as excited as I am when it comes to exploring my fetish in our relationship. Best of luck to anyone who’s struggling but be honest when you’re ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk