LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Calls and/or getting caught.

jay-t

A place to share close calls and the like. As I like to read about them and don't mind sharing.  

I'll start, I was chilling round the house padded with nothing else on. A kinky friend wanted to Skype and they talked me into messing on camera which I did. Making me feel very naughty and I went to get a drink as I walked passed my front door.

I heard a knock and turned to see my friend on the other side of the opaque glass of my front door I almost died! I franticly text him that I'm not ready for visitors. I got a shower quick time and had to open all the windows in the house. I get paranoid about the smell.

Thankfully he said he thought I was in boxers. It was a huge rush going through this haha

When I was 8 or 9 and stole some diapers from my little cousin, I wore them at home and I was playing PS2 with my pants around my ankles and my diaper on display (I liked looking at it and feeling it) when my dad walks by to tell me something. I quickly pulled my pants up and luckily he didn't see the diaper but he saw I was sitting with my pants off, Mom came back and started asking what I was doing without pants on, and why it's bad to not wear pants etc. all while I was still wearing a diaper.

My brother caught me putting on a belted undergarment back in the day because my room had a balcony with a sliding door, and he decided that was faster than going around the front. He was cool about it and pretended nothing strange was happening.

21 minutes ago, Babybilly said:

Got caught by my roommate with her 2 yr.old son and became his play buddy and she became my babysitter until he grew out of diapers but she was still my babysitter....

Wait what? Did you play with her son with you both in diapers?

In my early years I came close to being caught many times and actually caught more than once wearing diapers, which usually ended up with me getting my ass paddled. When I was 10 I was caught and made to wear only a diaper for an entire month (July). At 16 I was caught with a full pack of diapers as I was bringing them into the house, had to give them over to mom. So I went and purchased another pack and made no attempt to hide them when I brought them into the house and when my mom saw them I just said theses are for me and took them to my room. 

I may have posted this before, but for those who didn't see it, her goes.  This happened about 30 years ago and at the time I was wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed.  My wife had done the laundry that day and left a basket of unfolded clothes in a basket in the living room.   My mother-in-law came over for dinner and was sitting on the couch in the living room folding clothes.  As I walked in she was shaking out an adult cloth diapers and folding them neatly putting them back in the basket folded.  She didn't bat an eye and went about her folding.  I didn't say a thing and neither did she.  I owned a cleaning business at the time and she probably thought that they were related to that.  I'm glad none of my plastic pants were there as there would be no doubt about what she was folding then. I have to say I was pretty damn embarassed.

I’ve been caught a couple of times usually by one of my parents. A side of that I came close to being caught wearing diapers by others. The last close call happened a while back and as far as I can tell nobody saw a thing, but I can’t be sure. At least, so far nobody made any smart remarks or implied they saw something. I wear diapers 24/7 all by choice. So a couple of weeks back I changed out of my work gear in the changing aria of our factory. I wear some work pants over my jeans and just took care of business as usual. We have some 325 employees in our factory (production personnel works in shifts, I am not) and in general there are always people going in or out of the changing aria which also facilitates the toilets. Like I said I took care of business took off my work gear, took off my safety shoe`s and wend home on my bike. I had to stop for some groceries on my way back home so I did. Now, when I get home I usually change into comfortable clothing like a sweat pant and a t-shirt, and sometimes just a t-shirt depending on my mood. I took off my jeans only to notice I had a serious tear in the crotch aria big enough to stick my hand true and then some. Now I can’t be sure where I tore up my jeans which was rather old, it could have been in the factory and I just missed it while changing my work gear, it could have been while getting on or off of my bike, I just don’t know. A couple of weeks passed by now at all is quiet but it was a close call I tell you.

One time many many years ago (probably about 1988) I went to a small pharmacy because they had disposable adult diapers on a close out sale.  I don't even remember the brand.  I was wearing a new and inexpensive pair of navy blue shorts I had just bought and a disposable diaper undernieth.  As I was looking at the sale diapers, the women clerk came over to ask if I needed any help.  I asked her if they had any more because there was only one package in my size on the shelf and she said, "Yes, we have more in the basement".  She went down and came up with 2 more packages in my size and set them on the floor since I didn't have a shopping cart (with only one package why get a cart?).  When I bent down to pick them up, the whole seat of my shorts ripped out, and I mean the whole seat from crotch to waistband!  Immediately I felt the rip part and my diaper thrust out from top to bottom in the back!  There were several people in the store and I still had to go to the check out counter to pay for my diapers.  I know anyone who even casually glanced my way saw my diapers poking out.  Very embarrassing to say the least, a 29 year old guy carrying 3 bags of adult disposable diapers with a disposable diaper hanging way out through a big tear in the back of my shorts!  I may as well not have been wearing any shorts at all as visible as my diaper was!  Lesson learned, don't buy a pair of shorts for only $5 if you expect them to hold up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

One time many many years ago (probably about 1988) I went to a small pharmacy because they had disposable adult diapers on a close out sale.  I don't even remember the brand.  I was wearing a new and inexpensive pair of navy blue shorts I had just bought and a disposable diaper undernieth.  As I was looking at the sale diapers, the women clerk came over to ask if I needed any help.  I asked her if they had any more because there was only one package in my size on the shelf and she said, "Yes, we have more in the basement".  She went down and came up with 2 more packages in my size and set them on the floor since I didn't have a shopping cart (with only one package why get a cart?).  When I bent down to pick them up, the whole seat of my shorts ripped out, and I mean the whole seat from crotch to waistband!  Immediately I felt the rip part and my diaper thrust out from top to bottom in the back!  There were several people in the store and I still had to go to the check out counter to pay for my diapers.  I know anyone who even casually glanced my way saw my diapers poking out.  Very embarrassing to say the least, a 29 year old guy carrying 3 bags of adult disposable diapers with a disposable diaper hanging way out through a big tear in the back of my shorts!  I may as well not have been wearing any shorts at all as visible as my diaper was!  Lesson learned, don't buy a pair of shorts for only $5 if you expect them to hold up!

That is unfortunate luck! But the only way was through for you, I would have been beet red! 

My mom and my younger brother found my stash in my room when I was 19. I was unaware until it was brought up at the dinner table that night. A not so pleasant surprise and one I really had no answers for. It was never brought up again though. That did cause me to purge and go without for a year and a half. Fast forward seven years and I was visiting my mom and spent the night at her house. If I wear I usually change first thing in the morning and leave my wet diaper under my sheets while I shower. When the coast is clear I take it outside and throw it in the trash. Needless to say one morning I forgot the second part. My old room at my moms house has become her go to storage place so a few days after I left she went in to drop off something the smell of a few day old wet m4 had taken over the room. Needles to say she found it. She was a bit confused. She asked my younger brother if he had put a used diaper in my room as a joke. Then when she visited me at my place the following week she asked me if I left an adult diaper in my bed. I initially lied about it, but came clean later that day and just fessed up about everything. She had completely forgotten about finding my diaper stash when I was 19. She was actually really cool about it. She said it's not hurting anyone and just asked I clean up after myself. She later told my brother she was joking about finding a diaper in my bed, but I'm sure he knows I'm into diapers and just hasn't said anything. Fast forward a few months and my mom was staying at my place for the night. It was early morning around 0200 and I had just woken up and changed my full SDK in my room and put on a fresh one . I was kinda thirsty so I figured I'd get a drink of water from the kitchen. It was in the middle of the night so I figured she is sleeping and I'll just be in and out of the kitchen in no time so I decided to go out in just my diaper. Well as I'm filling my glass at the fridge my mom pops around the corner and says she can't sleep and asked me why I was up. All the lights are off in the kitchen except the water dispenser light which is right at crotch height and shining right on my diaper. I just said I was thirsty and walked right by her and said goodnight. She never said anything about it. Was kinda glad I had just changed into a fresh diaper though. Getting caught wet just seems more embarrassing to me. 

Just over ten years ago I had a little mishap.It was my first visit to the ABC club (Adult baby club) in London so went in the morning too do some sight seeing before heading too the club in the evening.I was on the embankment and was wearing grey jogging bottoms and a hooded top and was wearing a tena maxi nappy under my jogging bottoms I stood on the footbridge crossing the Thames and because i needed to pee badly had leaned over and just went in my nappy.I had a shock when a few seconds later pee was running down my legs and big wetspot appeared on my jogging bottoms obviously my nappy leaked then two Oriental girls who must have been tourists looked like they pointed too my wetspot and started giggling but worse was too follow and whilst looking for a public loo so I can change into a fresh tena maxi.I found one and the cubicles were very tight for a nappy change so I removed the wet nappy dropped it on the floor and put a fresh nappy on. I kind of slipped and pushed out the used nappy under the cubicle door and as i got out their was quite an elderly gentleman stood over the wet nappy on the floor.I picked it up "Sorry" was all i said too him but if looks could kill that was the look he gave me

A few years ago in school, I had a single in our group house. I wore very rarely and was usually very careful about it. For some reason, I didn’t lock my door and decided to mess that day, also a rare thing because the smell is hard to hide. So I there I am in a wet and messy diaper starting to play with myself and my friend does a quick knock and starts opening the door. I just scream out im masturbating and he stopped in his tracks before he could see me in a diaper, pink ruffle panties and a baby pink dress. I always made sure to triple check my lock after that. And i hope i can stay uncaught, knock on wood. :)

Last week this happened. 

I had to to stop on a road trip at a rest area and change. They didn’t have a family/disabled bathroom so I was stuck using the stall in the men’s room. Unfortunately, it was the kind that had the half height doors and since I was on the verge of a blowout from a messy accident, I didn’t have a choice. So, grabbed my book bag and went about changing. I was half way through when a damn greyhound bus full of people stopped also. 6 different guys looked over the stall to see if it was open while I was changing. After that, I didn’t even try to hide the dirty diaper I needed to throw out, damn near everyone in there must have known that I was changing. I’m sure they were more embarrassed than I was because no one looked my way when i came out of the stall, they all looked the other way. One of Life’s Ha Ha moments I guess. 

1 hour ago, RJ JO said:

Last week this happened. 

I had to to stop on a road trip at a rest area and change. They didn’t have a family/disabled bathroom so I was stuck using the stall in the men’s room. Unfortunately, it was the kind that had the half height doors and since I was on the verge of a blowout from a messy accident, I didn’t have a choice. So, grabbed my book bag and went about changing. I was half way through when a damn greyhound bus full of people stopped also. 6 different guys looked over the stall to see if it was open while I was changing. After that, I didn’t even try to hide the dirty diaper I needed to throw out, damn near everyone in there must have known that I was changing. I’m sure they were more embarrassed than I was because no one looked my way when i came out of the stall, they all looked the other way. One of Life’s Ha Ha moments I guess. 

Might want to do the gas station next time you do a road trip.  Most gas stations have one person bathrooms so you can change in there.

• Like 1

One day on my way home from work I stopped at a local medical store to pick a pack of diapers.  I normally get there a little before they close so no one else is ever there except the one cashier.  I say hello, grab what I need, pay, and head out the door.  As I’m leaving I notice another car parked next to me.  I didn’t pay it any mind and just put the pack into my trunk.  Just as I load the pack I hear someone call me name.  I turn and see one of my high school classmates right next to me.  I say hello, we talk and then he points to the pack of diapers sitting clearly in my trunk.  He asks “Who are those for?”  I look him straight in the eyes and say they’re for me. He just stopped dead in his tracks.  After a bit I started to laugh and told him I was joking and that the pack was for a family member who was visiting and has a bladder issue.  He seemed to relax at that, but it still seemed like he was unsure.  We spent the next few minutes talking and I left the trunk open with the diapers clearly visible.  I felt that if I had tried to hide them it would appear more suspicious.

There's a tall, skinny window next to my front door, and the stairs to the upstairs are visible through it. There's a lawn chair on the porch just outside the window where the mail carrier puts packages that won't fit in my mailbox. One day i was vacuuming and wearing a silvery translucent plastic skirt over plastic pants. I worked my way down the stairs - when I finished there was a package on the chair that hadn't been there when I started doing the stairs. Nothing was ever said so I don't know if the mail carrier saw me or not. If she did, she probably formed an idea about what's in the soft packages that she delivers to me from time to time....

• 6 months later...

I’ve mentioned this tale several times. When I was 8 my mom came into my room to wake me up and found me in a soaking wet Pampers diaper that I was peeing in while lying in bed. The diaper began leaking and I was still peeing(I couldn’t have stopped even if I wanted to). When I finished peeing my mom made me put on a tee shirt and follow her to the car and she drove us to the grocery store and dragged me straight to the diaper aisle and she handed me 2 boxes of Pampers and brought me up to the cashier and she we paid for the diapers and she drove us back home. She set up a diaper changing station in the family room and then took me upstairs to my room and emptied my underwear drawer and filled it with diapers and told me to lie down on my bed and she changed my diaper and kept me in Pampers 24/7 until I was 10. 

My parents found my diapers in my room and some writings I had done about the fantasy (on paper, this was way before the internet).    My sister on another time had found some plastic pants I had left in my backpack.   After my mom confronted me on it the first time I tried to hide better, but she caught me in bed with a diaper and a bottle one afternoon as well.

I have been caught so many times but my most embarrassing time was fairly recent.  I was visiting my best friend and we went fishing in SC all day.  When we got home late in the evening we were busy putting away bait and while I was walking outside my shorts feel down to my ankles.  Normally my shorts are always fairly tight but I guess a day in the heat you loose a lot of water weight.

Anyway, I scrambled to pull my pants back up and I hear the words are you wearing a diaper?  It was my best friend's older son and I quickly just escaped outside without saying another word.  I was really embarrassed and felt horrible about it.  My wife was there for the whole thing and basically explained to him I am incontinent.

When I finally came out to my best friend and told him that I wear diapers permanently I expected he already knew because of his son.  He said his son had never said a word to him about it.  What a relief.

• Like 1

I've been caught by my parents once and almost by my fiance a couple times.

At my parents' house, I hid my diapers in a crawl space behind our laundry room that coincidentally is home to me and my sister's baby toys. One summer, my dad decided to clean out the crawl space. I panicked because I knew what was in there and went to the laundry room as soon as he left. I knew he had found them because they were moved from their normal spot deep inside. Luckily, he never brought them up.

As for the times with my fiance, once was at her family's house when I was on my phone. I went to google something and one of the suggested searches was related to diapers. I jerked my phone out of my fiance's view.

The second time was when we were getting busy. I went into the bathroom to get a towel for us to use, which was in the same closet as my diaper stash. I had thrown it out recently (for fear of being caught), but unfortunately had forgotten one. It fell out of the closet and was only obscured by the partially closed door.

Oh I been caught so many times I can not count.  When my older brother found out about me and liking diapers.  He went around and told everyone.  Though now a days I just do not care who knows if it happens it happens.

I've had a couple of close calls that were caused by carelessness on my part. I accidentally left a rinsed diaper and waterproof pants on the edge of the tub and forgot they were there. My brother lives in my house, so I'm sure he saw them but never said anything and just left them there. I made a strong mental note after that to always know where my diapers were but once again, I had a load of diapers and waterproof pants in the dryer (my brother's dryer) and forgot they were in there. They finished drying, but I forgot to put them away. He did a load of laundry and needed to use the dryer. He simply put them on top of the dryer. I saw them and put them away. He never said a word, possibly thinking they might be cleaning rags, which I also sometimes wash and dry. I don't think he'd dare cause any family problems (i.e. telling Mom) because I let him live in my house rent-free. Either way, I don't dare pick any arguments with him just in case. And now I'm extremely careful about making sure my diapers and pants are always put away, I even have a tag that reminds me to check the dryer.

We don't live together, but I spend the day at my house when he's at work and he stays in the house at night while I go back to Mom's house. I'm retired, so I have the daytime to myself in my house.

• Like 1

The only time I've been caught, I didn't know I was caught until years later. I used to wear a cloth diaper to middle school on occasion, and as an aside,  I once came close to being caught when I was changing in a stall and the gym teacher suddenly opened the door, but I sides-stepped behind the door and said "occupied" and he apologized and left, and as far as I know he didn't see anything. Years later, after high school, a friend of mine said that a mutual classmate had said that he could see I was wearing a diaper, years earlier, but clearly that couldn't be the case, and he had assumed the guy was making it up. We laughed at the time but odds are,  the guy was not making it up. Looking back on it now, I was crazy to wear diapers to school, but at the time, as with now, I felt more relaxed and "natural" in diapers, and I didn't have as well developed a perception of consequences as I do now. 

Let's see...I've had my fair share of getting caught and not getting caught. My streak of not getting caught went well, until my cousin's remembered my incontinence when I was younger and was put back into diapers for a summer and that kept continuing, typically I had bad luck with my stomach and I get sick, so after awhile everyone kept asking questions, to all the crinkling, the tape Poppin noise in the bathroom, the smell of the bathroom. Then first, I was made to put my dirty diaper in a bag next to the bathroom trash. That was embarrassing. It made me change, you know I love diapers, I wanted to hide and wear diapers. So, I did it behind everyone's back for years, my I forgot a diaper on top of the toilet. I thought the house was empty, I left it there it was a thick blue disposable, i went to my room really quick to grab shorts or whatever. I hear the door slam. After, my cousin I didn't know was there walks out and asks did you leave a diaper on the toilet are you sick? I said no, I just want to wear. My honesty has prolonged her curiosity and everyone else. Since, I do need diapers, it wasn't long till I was buying for myself. Then, my mom threw my diapers out when I was at work, luckily I had them in a trash bag and she said i had old food in my room and threw them out. Not too long ago, my mother said I can wear a diaper whenever I feel like I need one. I never needed anyone's permission. Now a days, the occasional diaper waistband peak happens, or the crinkle gives me away, i think I've been caught at work, not recently. But, my ex did catch me in a messy diaper once, that was humiliating. I just couldn't hold it and i was waiting for her being all cute, then "boom". There it is. 

I got used to buying adult diapers at local drug stores, even if someone knew me, I have incontinence I can't live in fear anymore. But, I still give myself as much as privacy as I can get. Times, like the dude cashier didn't give me a plastic bag. Other times the hot girl at the register would talk to her coworker about things that are for babies and be like "oh are those for you?" I always say they are. Or the time I brought the wrong size of bag, the giant jumbo pack of diapers broke my backpack and I had to walk through the dark neighborhood with my diapers on hand. Thank God I had a bandana and wore it near my face. A car came and asked who I was, I said "nobody". Lol xD 

I definitely have plenty of stories, now I'm just used to it. Still trying to have privacy. But, there's nothing you can do if a wing pops out at the store everyone sees it as I come home, and look in the mirror I see it. I was like, geez. Everyone saw. I might just be known as diaper boy by now. But, I'm okay with that too. 

Those are some times, I wanted to share.