LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choose Your Own Adventure: Barbara Davis, Why Thirteen?

[78]

"Wow," you whisper softly.  "This is the most lovingly decorated room I've ever seen in my life.  It's... really touching."

"Thank you," Amelia beams with pride as she carries you into the room.  "You're probably getting tired - it's late and you're Little, your kind tends to get sleepy around this time."

"You're not going to let me go, are you?" you ask sadly.  "This is just my life now and I have to accept it?"

"I think you'll grow to like it," Amelia offers, sitting down with you in the peanut brittle rocking chair, holding you close and gently massaging your scalp.  It's surprisingly relaxing.  "I know it's an upsetting change, you're so used to believing you're an adult, but if you give it half a chance, I think you'll really like it."

"I don't have much choice," you say, relaxing into her.  "It's not like I can stop you from doing whatever you want with me, I'm basically your slave."

"No," Amelia sits up, turning you around in her lap.  "This probably won't make sense to you, Littles never seem to understand this - I've read a lot of books about it - but I love you.  I know that I just met you today, but I knew very quickly that I loved you.  Amazons... we fall in love with Littles rather quickly.  And I'll love you forever.  I want you to be happy, I want you to be relaxed and carefree, and I'll do whatever I can to make your life as pleasant and joyous as I can."

"But humans crave freedom," you counter.  "The opportunity to push our limits, to discover the world through our own efforts, to find the shape of ourselves through trial and error - how could anyone be satisfied with the life of a perpetual baby?"

"Give it a week," Amelia says, "Give it one week and if you hate it, if you really find it miserable, I'll take you back to the waystation and send you home."

"Truly?" you ask, staring up at her.  "One week and you'll let me go?"

"Truly," she nods.  "If you spend a week with me, honestly TRYING not to hate it and you still want to leave, I'll let you go and send you home.  Promise."

"Deal," you nod, yawning.  You really did feel quite tired.

"Let's get my sleepy girl to bed," Amelia chuckles softly, holding you close.  "And our week starts tomorrow."

"One week," you nod sleepily as she lays you down in the crib, raising the sides.

You drift off quickly, falling into a deep sleep.

CONTINUE

• Like 3

This is a spacer.  This is here because this is an interactive story.

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

They're not in order anyway, I jumbled them all up :P

[59]

Well, the door marked "Exit" was obviously a trap, and you have no interest in dolls, so you choose the door marked "Princesses".  The door swings open and you step inside, only to find that there is no door handle on the other side.  There's no going back.  The blue floor is a dark pink in here, almost a mauve, and the end of the room appears to be decorated like some kind of medieval castle.

You hope that means there's a sword somewhere or something.

The pink, rubber floor gives way to what looks to be stone flooring but is still squishy underfoot and you walk forward, hoping that there's some kind of weapon hidden in or around the throne.  You climb the small steps to the dais and look around - the throne feels solid, heavy, but there's nothing much else around.  You turn around to head back the other way but the pink rubber floor and the steel wall are gone.

You're staring at a pair of large, wooden double doors at the end of a long red carpet, a carpet which leads to the throne you're standing right in front of.

"Hello?" you call, walking toward the double-doors.  You tug, and with some effort - pulling on the heavy ring - the door opens... and a swarm of flexible metal tendrils dart out, tearing your shirt from your body, grabbing your wrists and ankles and forcing you to the ground.  "Let go!"

You scream and thrash, but the more you resist, the more force the tendrils respond with.  Your wrists and ankles are pinned to the floor, your body against the squish cold stone and the plush red carpet.  From beyond the double-doors, the tendrils begin bringing in clothing.  You shout as they bring in a full-skirted, bodiced violet gown with puff sleeves, an assortment of jewelry - bangles, rings, necklaces, and a tiara, and... a diaper.

"No wait," you shout.  "No, I don't want to wear that!"

The tendrils don't seem to care, they lift your ankles high into the air, your bottom lifted completely off the ground, as they slide the unfolded diaper beneath you.  It lowers your bottom onto the soft padding and dusts you with a coating of sweet-smelling powder before pulling the diaper up between your legs and taping it firmly on.  The dress is pulled on over your head, the back laced up tightly and tied, and it adds the jewelry to your fingers, wrists, neck, and hair, the deft tendrils rapidly braiding your long hair into a fancy braid.

"It's time for dinner, Your Highness," a disembodied voice says as you're stood on your feet once again.  "Let us away to the dining room where your feast awaits."

You stare down at the clothing as the tendrils release you, withdrawing back through the double-doors where you see a large banquet table waiting beyond.  It's covered with food and you realize that you are hungry, but the bulk of the diaper that hides underneath your skirt reminds you that eating will lead to consequences.

CHOOSE:

It's better not to resist, go sit at the banquet table.

Forget it - eating means digesting, which means bad news. Go sit on the throne.

• Like 2

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

•  

[51]

"What they hey," you shrug.  "You both seem pretty great, honestly.  Today's been the best day I've had in probably five years.  Sure.  Adopt me, Ruby.  But can I please keep my name?  I'm kind of attached to it."

"Really?" Ruby bounces in her seat - she really is attractive, and her vibrant attitude makes you smile.  "You'll be my baby?"

"I'd like to still go to work, if it's all the same to you," I smile.  "And I'd like to work some things out... but I really like you two, and honestly... my world isn't that great.  It's full of sexism, racism, poverty, homophobia... this world has its own problems, but I think I might be happier here.  And a diaper is just clothes, right?  Who cares."

"That.. is an incredibly mature attitude," Gavin marvels.  "You realize that you'd basically be signing your life away, right?  There's no real backing out of it, once you're adopted we could do whatever we wanted to you."

"The way I figure it," you answer, "is that you already had that opportunity and you chose not to take it.  You're good people, and I like you.  So sure, sign me up.  Let's just talk about the details before we tape on that first diaper."

You weren't sure about this, but you weren't sure about seeing Amelia tomorrow, either.  She hadn't sounded very happy on the phone, and the way she had said "young lady" seemed to indicate that she had intentions more like Ruby's.  You may not know Ruby all that well - hell, you don't know Gavin all that well, obviously, since he had been ready to just turn you over like that - but it seems like everyone in this dimension is out to get you and there's no guarantee you'll ever make it home.

It could be worse.  Gavin has a good heart, at least.

Gavin pays for dinner and you soon find yourself loaded into his car, heading to Ruby's place - they had apparently not even moved in together yet, though with your addition the timetables were being moved up on that.

It makes you a little nervous, you've seen a lot of happy relationships disintegrate after the couple moved in together.  That was when a person really showed their true self, until then you hid little things about yourself, not out of malice, but just to make life more pleasant for your partner... but it was never sustainable.

You resolve to make sure that the agreement states that Gavin gets custody in the event of a split.  You and Gavin sit down at the kitchen table of Ruby's apartment and begin working on an agreement, while Ruby runs out to the store "for supplies."

After some negotiation on treatment and care, on employment and relative freedom, you sign a document - you know full well that it's not legally binding, but Gavin has shown that he's honorable... eventually.  Guilt definitely works on him, anyway.

Ruby is positively over the moon with joy when she returns and sees the agreement.

"When can we start?" she asks giddily.

You look to Gavin, unsure.

"Technically," he shrugs, "the earlier you start, the safer you are from other Amazons.  If I have a claim on you that's recognized by law, no other Amazon can legally take you.  Honestly, it's probably best if you start tonight, we can get your new ID tomorrow morning before we go to the office... Henriette has been on the lookout for a Little of her own, especially a Whythirteen.  I think she wants to prove that your dimension is no more mature than any of the others, you're probably pretty lucky that you didn't get nabbed by her today."

"Let's start now then," you say, trying the next word on for size as you look up at the overjoyed Ruby, "Mommy?"

"Ohmygosh," Ruby squeaks, scooping you up under the armpits and swinging you around before bringing you in close for a tight hug.  The spin was disorienting, but your heart aches unexpectedly at the hug and you realize that your own mother never really hugged you this way, not that you remember.  You wrap your arms around Ruby's neck and return the squeeze and for the first time in your adult life, you feel TRULY loved.  Ruby loves you, unconditionally, just like that.  Out of the blue.  You can feel it radiate from her, and you see a happy tear sliding down her cheek.

She wipes your cheek and you realize that you're crying too.  Gavin's face isn't dry either.

Ruby lays you down on the plush carpet and strips away your pantsuit, you can't help but blush as she removes your underwear, but you know that you're going to need to get over that fast.  She spreads out the biggest diaper you've ever seen in your life, and just like a mother with a real child, she grabs you by both ankles with one giant hand and lifts your legs into the air, sliding the diaper underneath you.

The padding is soft, surprisingly soft as you sink into it, and she sprinkles sweet-smelling powder over your nethers.  It's startlingly cold and you shiver.

"One moment, baby," Ruby coos.  "Mommy will get you dressed and warm in just a moment."

Nothing prepares you for the sensation of the diaper being pulled up between your legs.  You feel encased in the comforting softness as it envelops you front and back, and between your legs.  Your thighs are pushed apart by the diaper, and the plastic backing feels smooth and cool against your bare thighs.

A diaper feels much better than you ever imagined.

It's like a hug.  A hug from Ruby that you wear around your bottom.  She helps you to your feet and you stand bow-legged from the bulk of the diaper.  It crinkles loudly as you take a few tentative steps with Ruby watching, her eyes shining with love.

"I... I think I actually like it," you admit.

"Well that's good," Gavin chuckles.  "Because you'll be wearing them from now on.  It's a huge relief that you like it, I half expected you to demand to be released from the agreement."

"Nope," you grin.  "You're stuck with me, Dad."

The look on his face makes you nearly laugh aloud as the reality of it sinks in.

"Holy moly," he exhales his surprise.  "I have a Little."

"WE have a Little," Ruby corrects.  "Now we're a family.  Oh Gavin, I'm so happy."

"Me too," he can't seem to stop grinning.

"Me three," you smile, toddling toward Ruby with your arms wide.  "Pick me up, Mommy.  I'm cold."

"Well let's get you in the cute PJs," Ruby laughs, tickling your sides.  Being tickled by a giant is a novel experience and while you squirm wildly, you can't say you hate the experience.

She feeds your arms and legs into soft, fleecy pajamas and it's only after she zips it up and lifts the hood that you realize.

"I'm a fox!" you cheer.  "I want to see!  Do we have a mirror?"

She carries you to the bathroom, which was a little bittersweet as you realized that you'd likely never use the toilet again.  You see Ruby in the mirror, holding an adorable toddler in fox pajamas, whiskers protruding from the animal hood and a tail hanging down from her well-diapered bottom.  You can't believe just how much like a child you really look in her arms.

You lean in and plant a kiss on Ruby's cheek, your beautiful mommy.  Her eyes cloud again, happy tears streaming down her cheeks.

Taking this job was easily the best decision of your life, you never felt this happy and loved before... and there was a lot more to come.

[END - BEST ENDING]

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

•  

Just posting here to bump this to the top and hope people enjoy a rather unique story on our website :)

I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort so I hope people enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...