LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm A Baby Now! (original story) 9/4/18

Cya

An original story about a twenty five year old woman who visits her best friend. Did her friend party too hard and fry her brain? Why has she decided to give up on being an adult and become a baby? Is it possible that something beyond her comprehension has forced her to be a baby? Find out below.

Lauren stepped out of her car and looked at her friend's house or, more correctly, her friend's mother's house. It had been over a week since the young woman of twenty four had heard from her friend. Typically, they exchanged phone calls frequently throughout the week, supplementing the gaps in between with texts about various subjects and what not. However, Abbigail had stopped answering her phone and numerous texts were ignored during the last five days or so.

The girls used to work at the same office until Abbigail had lost her job about a month ago and, while she was being a downer, for obvious reasons, she always maintained some semblance of contact with her best friend. This period of silence between the two unnerved the usually upbeat and confident young woman. Hell, she would've stopped by sooner, but a major project at the office had been dumped in her lap. Thankfully, Lauren had wrapped it up and used her first day off, in what seemed like forever, to check in on her friend. 

"She better be okay." The young lady in her small denim jacket and blue jeans muttered to herself as she walked up the driveway.

One thing stood out to Lauren: Abbigail's car no longer occupied the patch of pavement in front of the Tudor style household. 'Had she just up and moved? Maybe she was out looking for another job or cruising around, smoking a joint?' A multitude of possibilities rushed through the young professional's mind, but one slightly significant detail did go unnoticed: a large, pink carseat occupied the backseat of the black Mercedes Benz SUV.

*Knock* 

*Knock*

An older Asian woman opened the door. This kind yet firm woman was none other than Mrs. Yoshikawa. Lauren knew the older lady well enough from her youthful days of playing with Abbigail and numerous nights filled with sleepovers. 

"Hello, Lauren!" She smiled and welcomed the petite girl in. "I wasn't expecting you to stop by."

"I decided to stop by and see if Abbigail was in. I haven't heard from her in over a week." Lauren stated, facing Mrs. Yoshikawa in the foyer, her back turned to the hallway which led to the living room.

"You sure picked a bad time to stop by." Mrs. Yoshikawa replied. 

"Why?!" Lauren exclaimed, noting the surprised look on the older woman's face, lowering her tone of voice as she continued her questioning. "What happened to Abbigail?"

"Aside from a nasty dirty diaper this morning? Nothing." Mrs. Yoshikawa chuckled, walking away from the stunned girl by the door.

"Dirty diaper?" Lauren muttered, following behind the middle aged woman. "Is she sick?" 

"No, my little Abbie is just fine. See for yourself!" 

With that said, the two women entered the living room. Blankets were placed randomly, toys strewn about haphazardly and the remnants of a few empty baby bottles littered the carpeted floor. However, all of this paled in comparison to the main attraction of this infantile circus: Abbigail suspended in a giant baby swing, legs dangling due to the massive, plastic bulk between in her legs.

"Abbie, sweetie!" Mrs. Yoshikawa called out to the baby woman in the baby swing. "Your friend, Lauren is here!"

"Abbigail!? What the hell are you- Is that a diaper?!" Lauren ran over to her friend, dodging the toys scattered about the floor as if they were landmines.

Abbigail, or Abbie, grinned at her friend, like she was missing the punchline of a joke. "I'm a baby now." The diapered girl punctuated the statement with a nice spit bubble that instantly popped, sending spittle down her cute little chin.

"I see a twenty five year old pot head, wearing a diaper while seated in some kind of bondage swing!" Lauren stated bluntly.

"Look, it's better like this. No more stress, no more drama, no more icky jobs or boys. Just mommy and my binky." Abbigail reached her hand into her oversized pamper and plucked a pacifier from within the moist confines of it. Unbeknownst to Lauren, the glistening sheen on the bulb on the plastic teat was from her friend's pussy. The best part of her newfound babyhood was the way her diapers made her feel: constantly aroused!

"You're not going to put that in your mouth are you?

Abbigail giggled, nodding like a naughty girl, pushing the wet oversized bulb into her mouth. Savoring the flavor of her womanly essence. She loved swirling the pacifier around in her mouth, her tongue encircling it and drawing it in past her lips repeatedly, suckling it for all it was worth. It felt great against the roof of her mouth and against the gaps that were starting to form in her once perfect smile.

"Look, you can't just give up being an adult." Lauren stared straight into Abbigail's eyes, ready to make a passionate argument about the beauty of adulthood. However, she faltered, unable to really find anything worth arguing about. Her childhood was pretty great after all, but she knew of two things her lifelong friend couldn't live without. "What about pot? I don't know many two year olds that can smoke."

"Dun, needid." Abbie muttered behind her pacifier, a steady stream of drool starting to cascade down her chin.

"Fine, what about cock?" Lauren knew that Abbigail couldn't last without a man in her life. The girl had been boy crazy since middle school. "What guy is going to want to fuck a twenty five year old girl who wears pissy pampers, huh?"

Abbie spat the pacifier right at Lauren's face, the hard plastic shield bouncing off the other girl's forehead.

"Oww, you bitch!" Lauren raised her hands up to the point of impact, rubbing the spot due to instinct. It honestly surprised her more than anything. 

"Pfffttt! Stop bothering me! I'm a baby now, got it?!"

"No! Not until you get out of that diaper and get out of, whatever the hell that thing is that you're bouncing around in."

"Mooommm!" Abbigail cried out. "I want milk!"

Mrs. Yoshikawa came walking over to her twenty five year old baby, lifting her up from the big baby swing, setting the topless adult onto her hip. "It's time for little Abbie's feeding, yes it is!" The woman in her late forties proclaimed in a tone of voice best reserved for toddlers.

Lauren could only marvel in morbid fascination at the display of strength displayed by Mrs. Yoshikawa. Abbigail was no porker, but she was still a full grown woman, weighing in at about one twenty while her mother probably only weighed twenty pounds more than her. Regardless, of weight or size, the mother carried her adult baby daughter with ease. 

"Abbigail, how is your mom so strong? Is she a weightlifter or something?" Lauren asked, feeling stupid by trying to justify how a middle-aged house wife could possibly bench press her twenty five year old daughter.

"Don't be silly, Lauren. She's my mom." Abbie replied, as she was sat on the couch. Her mother adjusted the girl's position until she was in just the right spot. Mrs. Yoshikawa rapidly unbuttoned her top, revealing her nursing bra, each nipple purple and in pain, engorged and leaking white milk. 

"Latch on, Abbie. Drain mommy dry." Mrs. Yoshikawa encouraged the twenty five year old.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Lauren said in a disgusted tone, standing about five feet away from the bizarre spectacle which assaulted her eyes.

Meanwhile, Abbie was in utter bliss, enraptured by the rich, creamy ambrosia flowing into her mouth with each suckling. She barely even noticed that what remained of her teeth had disappeared, receded into her gums, leaving them sore and aching for relief. Only the pain which her toothless maw emitted told the twenty five year old that something was wrong. Luckily, for Abbie, the milk slowly soothed her gums.

"Abbigail! You have to stop!" Lauren screamed, but it was too late for her friend. 

Abbigail was drunk on the infantile euphoria produced by her mother's magical breast milk. She paused her suckles for just the briefest of moments and looked at Lauren with a scowl.

"Imm twing ta dwink mai boobie milk! Gidda  hew od of hew!" Abbie lisped in the most angry voice she could utter.

"Such a fussy baby, I think it's time for your nap." Mrs. Yoshikawa pulled Abbigail from thr other breast and pushed a large pacifier into her mouth. She then proceeded to wrap her diapered adult newborn into a large fleece blanket. She slowly lifted the baby woman from her lap, carrying the pacifier suckling twenty five year old newborn, swaddled up in the pink blanket past Lauren and up the stairs. "Can you close the door on your way out? Thanks!"

The young, professional business woman was absolutely flabbergasted by the chain of events she had witnessed from within the Yoshikawa household. Unsure of whether this was a bad dream, drug trip or something more ethereal, she left out the front door as she was instructed. She didn't want to join Abbigail and had to admit defeat. However, no matter how Abbigail ended up like that, one thing was certainly crystal clear: she didn't want to be an adult anymore.

To be continued...

If you enjoyed this type of story, then please check out my Patreon for other wild tales of diapers and adult babyhood!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

tumblr_ohhecoJOZa1tqqa8do1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

I won’t say it was the best story I have read, nor would I say it’s the worst. In all honesty it was so short you couldn’t get a good feel for it. I would really have liked to see it expanded some and give it a bit mor plot. 

I'm actually surprised by all the responses, normally I'm lucky to get two replies. CDfm, this was originally supposed to be a short story for my friend in exchange for some art. However, I added a little bit to it. Might continue it if you guys really want more. 

Chapter 2: WTF Am I Thinking?

Lauren sat at her desk, surrounded by the all too familiar walls of her cubical, staring at the clock longingly. It had been a particularly difficult week, tough deadlines were barely met and her boss was acting like a dick, claiming that the quality of her work was slipping. She didn't think much about work anymore due to what had happened to her best friend. Lauren couldn't stop thinking about how one day Abbigail just went from being a normal adult to that oversized infant. As the weeks passed by, it consumed her thoughts, it was all she could think about. 

And now, with how things were going around the office, she couldn't shake off this lingering thought that maybe Abbigail was right all along. 'No, the irritability and annoyance of how things are going could just be from quitting pot.' The young professional reasoned. Ever since she walked into the Yoshikawa household, that day, almost a month ago, she had quit smoking and drinking, not wanting to wake up as a twenty four year old baby like Abbie most likely did. Then again, she knew her friend experimented with pills from time to time. Maybe she took a pill that was too much for her to handle?

A hand on her shoulder snapped her from her thought, making her look over at her coworker, Kylonie. The short, tan woman, with a dark haired pixie cut, chopped and layered, smiled before opening her mouth. "Dude, it's time to quit the old grindstone."

"Finally!" Lauren sighed. "I thought today would never end."

"Yeah, I know how you feel. Maybe you'd like to join me and the other girls at the Axiom? They got some tasty micro brews on tap." Kylonie offered.

"Nah, I appreciate it, but I don't really party anymore." Lauren stated, getting up from her office chair and grabbing her purse as the two twenty somethings walked towards the exit.

"You sure? It's Friday."

"I'm sure." Lauren smiled. "I'm just a bit stressed out about stuff lately."

"Well, if you change your mind, you got my number. I normally don't do this, but my cousin's a good connection if you want to ever pick up something to elevate your mood." Kylonie winked.

"So, that's why you're so perky all the time?" Lauren laughed.

"Uh oh, you know my secret." Kylonie grinned. 

"I'll think about it, I am going to hang out with my friend, Abbigail tonight." Lauren explained as she stopped in front of her blue Nissan Juke.

"Oh, how's she doing?" Kylonie asked, genuinely interested. "I haven't seen her since we hung out that night she lost her job."

"She's happy." Lauren answered with a longing look on her face. "I'll see you tomorrow, I guess." Lauren opened her car door and stepped in, swinging her purse onto the passenger seat.

"Take care, Lauren!" Kylonie waved to her coworker and water cooler friend, watching her drive out of the parking lot. "That girl could use some Maiden."

A few miles down the road, Lauren finds herself back in the old neighborhood, large homes lined each side of a tree lined residential street. Not quite suburbia since it had stood here since before the Great War. It was an old wealth neighborhood which Abbigail's family was apart of. That was another thing that kind of bugged Lauren, Abbigail always had a bigger room than her growing up and, even though Lauren had snagged an apartment, in one of the stack and pack style developments popping up in the "ghetto" part of town, she had always been jealous of her friend even though she never moved out. Mrs. Yoshikawa had always been a traditionalist, "save up your money and try to get a house, renting is for fools" was what she recalled Abbigail saying, mimicking her mom, when she'd bug the girl, asking about when she'd move out of her parent's house.

As she parked her car in front of the luxurious Tudor style home, once again, she couldn't help but feel a wave of jealousy wash over her. She just wished that her family, her background, hadn't been from working class roots. Her mother still worked as a waitress and her father had retired, years ago, from the warehouse job he held for decades. They were the typical immigrant family, refugees from Cambodia who escaped in the late eighties and, Lauren realized that deep down, she had always been envious of Abbigail and her family.  

Meanwhile, even though Abbigail literally transformed into a baby, Mrs. Yoshikawa was still there for her daughter. Probably wiping her ass. Could Lauren say that same fact for her own parents? Would they literally baby her if she ended up in Abbigail's booties? Probably not, she'd be shipped off to a mental health facility in a heartbeat. 

Lauren stared at the steering wheel, thinking about her life. She could barely afford her overpriced rent and struggled with her car payments thanks to her student loan debt. Up until a few weeks ago, she had always been proud of all that she had accomplished. The child of immigrants, she had her own place, a car and a decent life. She was the first person, in her entire family, to graduate college. Sure, she wasn't a captain of industry or an overnight millionaire, like Zuckerberg, but she had been proud. Now, she just wanted to visit Abbigail, to see if this is what she really wanted. 'Hell, maybe Mrs. Yoshikawa will adopt me?" The girl laughed an unsure laugh as she got out of her midsized crossover.

*Knock*

*Knock*

The familiar face of Mrs. Yoshikawa answered the door, smiling. Something looked off, like she looked like she had a maternal glow about her, that and she looked about ten years younger. Maybe Lauren's mind was playing tricks on her? Shit, she was standing at her infantile best friend's house, hoping to babysit the girl just so she could see if it was what she wanted. 'Yep, I'm losing it...'

"Lauren, it's so good to see you. May I ask what brings you by?"

"Well, I was in the neighborhood and thought that maybe you could use a sitter for Abbigail." Lauren explained, instantly realizing how lame her reason for stopping by sounded. She was trying to avoid using the word "baby" if she could do so. It was so hard for her to think of her best friend as such, and yet, she wanted to see her again. Conflicted emotions wasn't enough to describe her mental state: she was a whirlpool of envy, doubt, sorrow and oddly, hope.

"You know what?" The older Asian woman's eyes lit up. "I'd love to actually get out of the house for a little bit, plus I can actually trust you."

"Of course you can trust me. It'll be just like old times, save for the diapers." Lauren joked.

"I've alway trusted you, Lauren. You are my daughter's best friend and you managed to keep her motivated throughout the years. Not only that, but you even got her that job at your office. I don't think I have to say it, but you're like a daughter to me." Mrs. Yoshikawa looked proudly at the young woman before her." What I meant was that I just don't like leaving Abbigail with one of the local high school girls. They have no clue how to babysit my giant bundle of joy and usually go home looking quite lost." 

"Thanks, Mrs. Yoshikawa." The young professional agreed. She could only imagine some ditsy blond cheerleader trying to change her friend's enormous diaper. Ultimately, she knew it was more awkward for the sitter than Abbigail. 'I bet the poor brat who tried to change her got pissed on. I mean, even before this happened, Abbigail was a hellraiser.' 

"You're welcome." Mrs. Yoshikawa leaned forward and hugged Lauren for a brief moment. "So, just to let you know, Abbigail hasn't been changed since this morning, but I just checked her, about ten minutes, and she was dry. Also, there's a few bottles in the fridge that should hold her over until I get back." Mrs. Yoshikawa explained.

"Sounds good!" Lauren watched the woman grab a set of keys from the wall and leave the house.

"Thank you again for watching my baby, Lauren!" Mrs. Yoshikawa yelled from her Mercedes Benz SUV.

Lauren waved to the older lady, watching her leave the driveway before closing the door. "Okay, I can do this. It'll be just like old times." 

To Be Continued...

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 2

I am glad to see this expanded some. I am not sure Lauren hopes to get out of this sitting with her friend for a few hours. I can’t imagine she is willing to make such a large and life changing decision on a few moments of watching a friend.