LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper is this ?

tibsy

Hi what diaper is this please?  We see baby diapers stretched on to adults all the time but not usually pull-ups apart from Drynites / Goodnites.  I've tried myself and cannot get into baby pullups yet the largest baby diapers will often stretch just enough to wear for a short time, so these must be pretty large n  stretchy!

Bb large pullup.jpg

Those are the current generation Girls Pampers EasyUps. They should have Hello Kitty on the front. The old ones would tell you the sizing but I do reconize that logo and the strap system. The old ones had a strap system that was like the Huggies PullUps but didnt have velcro in the straps and the materal was a more of a rubber base.

Also the change was that Dora the Explorer was on the old easyups and current has hello kitty. I think a few factors caused Procter to change the design such as lawsuits from Huggies and the end of the contract with Nickelodeon for Dora the Explorer. So a new design was needed. This is also the first time that a japanese cartoon endded on diapers overseas making them basicly japanese pullups. I dont like the training pant design change since they are just smaller versions of the granny pants you can buy for adults at most stores.

This design is 2015 and later

Thanks MegaChar I remember trying EasyUps once and finding them relatively stretchy, I'll have to dig them out and have another go!  Here in UK they were replaced by BabyDry Pants which weren't as good.

• 4 months later...