LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Family (Private with Danny and Cormac)

jmg1217

Brent looked around his kitchen. He was making breakfast which always took a while considering he had to feed 6 people, his wife and their four children. He was making pancakes today it wasn’t a school day so there was no need to rush anywhere. 

If brent was anything he was traditional. He was a loving but strict father who believed that it was his job to protect and guide his children. This still very much included 18 year old Ethen. Brent was a stickler for rules and order. He loved his children more then anything and had a hard time letting them grow up that could be why two of them were acted so much younger then their actual ages. This didn’t bother Brent at all though if it were up to him all of his babies would just stop growing. This was probably why he insisted on being called daddy rather then the more common and way cooler dad” 

Eventually he called out lbreakfast is done!” Loud enough for his family to hear

at that moment 16 year old Kyle was in the room he shared with his twin quickly trying to hide the evidence that he had wet the bed from everyone. He hoped to be done before his brother finished in the shower.  Even though they were twins zkyle and his brother couldn’t be more different he was blond and his brother was dark. His brother was well over a foot taller then him and everyone assumed he was much older. In fact Kyle looked more like their little sisters twin

Ethan was the third grown up in the family. His Dad had a hard time letting him grow up but due to his Mother's intervention, it more or less worked. He looked quite different from most of his siblings, being the only one who'd inherited his Mother's Ginger-blonde hair, but his Father's size. He had a small goatee and was growing a moustache. 

He'd just finished Secondary school, and was now looking for an internship before going off to college. The Job search wasn't going well though. Although his Dad insisted on bedtime, he'd stayed up till 2:00 Am rewriting and sending Applications. He came downstairs, the first after his Dad almost every day. "Morning Dad.", he said as he came downstairs and into the kitchen.

Sadie woke up, when she heard her husband calling. She smiled, as usual on the weekend he let her have a lie in. She got up, dressed in some Pyjamas and came out of the master bedroom. She smelt something though, what was it? Urine?

Dan was the older of the twins and loves his brother and always wants what's best for him no matter what.  He knows his brother tends to wet the bed sometimes but decides to let him deal with it himself. He wakes up, smelling the familiar smell of yrine from his brothers side of the room and heads downstairs. 

9 year old Molly loves her big brothers, feeling that she is cared for and loved.  Being the only girl is hard but she knows that she is adored and is cute and everything, although she still wears drynites to bed. She is still in bed asleep. 

Brent smiles at the sight of his oldest son despite thier recent issues he loves all of his children. He fills a plate of pancakes at Ethan’s normal seat then goes to hug his boy “it’s daddy he automatically corrects. It’s always been Daddy and I’ll akways be Daddy, now take your seat son, I’d like to chat before the others arrive 

Kyle was frantically stuffing his wet sheets into his pillow case when he heard his mother in the hall. He froze mid way and attempted tostuff everything under his bed. Realizing that that didn’t solve his wet Pajamas he dropped to his knees and began to sobbing as quietly as possible  

"What is it?", Ethan asked, he never knew whether his Dad had one of his long lectures or wanted to give him advice. "I know it's about the job search at least.", Ethan said.

Sadie walked by the Twin's room and knocked on the door. "Kyle? Are you alright?", she asked softly, not wantinf to spook him.

Molly eventually wakes up and heads downstairs, her favourite brother is Dan as he makes her laugh the most but she loves each of them for different reasons. 

She goes downstairs, the smell of her urine soaked pull up making it clear she needs changing. 

Dan sees her and scoops her up "hey cutie. Want big brother to help you clean up before breakfast?" He asks her as he cuddles her. 

Kyle froze hearing his mom at the door “I’m fine mama, I mean Mom. Everything is fine see you at breakfast” he looked around reasonably sure his mom bought it still feeling overwhelmed he sunk to the ground crying 

Brent smiled “Ethan I know you’ve been a bit lost since you graduated and that’s ok. I’ve made it very clear that I want you working or going to school and now I think maybe I have a proposal for you that might be the best of both worlds”

"What's your Proposal bearing in mind, Molly and Dan are coming down. I'm sticking around whatever the case.", Ethan asked.

Being his Mom, Sadie knew when her son was lieing to her. She opened the door and saw Kyle sobbing on the floor. She knelt down beside him and gave hima Mommy Cuddle, (as they were still known in the house.), "Sweetie, Kyle, Honey, what's wrong? You can tell Mama, I won't be angry."

Molly just heads down after being changed and sits in her normal breakfast seat and waits for her mommy to make her normal morning glass of milk "what for breakfast mama?" She asks 

Brent sits across from his son “so I know that your intent on finding a full time job but you know I want you in school this is my offer I want you to consider taking part time classes and working from home full time. We basically need a nanny for Kyle and Molly and they both love you. I would ask you to home school them and take care of them while Dan is in school and your mom and I work. We would pay you of course”

Brent greeted his daughter “morning princess come to daddy”

kyle still sobbing clung to his mother “mommmy I’m I’m I’m wet I had a peepee accident”

"Well that's actually a realky good offer, I think I still have some books and everything else I can find on the internet.", he smiled and looked at his little sister, "Hi Molly, what do you think of that, do you want me to take care of you and teach you and Kyle? You know I tell better stories than Daddy.", he says smiling.

Meanwhile upstairs, Sadie gently picks Kyle up. "That's fine Baby, it was just a test anyway, Mommy really does think it best if you go back in pullups or diapers. But let's get you changed and then would you like Mommy to feed you a bottle?", Kyle and Molly were still occasionally bottle fed formula, but only when they were really upset.

(Sorry aboit the late reply, I have been working through a mountain of homework from College, which I put off until tonight)

Molly giggles when her daddy picks her up and cuddles him "hehe. Okay bwother.  Me wike you and Danny playing with me and helping me. Can Danny still change my diapers daddy? I know Ethan might not like to. Specially because I sometimes make poopies in them?" 

Brent laughs and tickles his little girl “ oh princess both of your big brothers love you so much and will help take care of you however you and Kyle need but Danny is very welcome to help out I k ow he just loves you to pieces”

brent looked at Dan “ bud I’ve been Thinking about moving rooms around and putting  Molly and Kyle together what do you think about that idea”

kyle nodded into his mother’s neck “mama I I want a baba please” he felt very small at the moment 

Sadie nodded and got him changed into a pull up and some pyjamas. "Of course Baby Boy, where do you want one? In Mommy and Daddy's bed? Snuggled up under the duvet?", Sadie asked, knowing snuggling under the covers was something both twins had loved when they were babies.

Ethan nodded, "Makes sense Dad, I'll help you move stuff around later if you like?"

Molly looks at her daddy a little confused after giggling as she loves being tickled "Ky Ky like diapee too?" She asks her dad 

Dan listens to his dad "You think mom wants to baby Kyle? I know Molly is the youngest and her baby girl but she is potty trained but just loves her diapers. It's not her fault she wears drynites. She just loves the feel. Would it be better if Kyle wore them too? I don't mind helping out to give you and mom a break. The poopy ones might make me gag a bit but I'll handle it I'm sure"

Molly giggles "poopy poopy!" 

Brent looked at his sons “ molly just loves diapers and feeling little and safe. Kyle seems to be a different story. He’s not growing and genuinely can’t stay dry if anything I think he might be the baby of the family so yes he will be going back to full time diapers and molly how would you feel about being a big sister?”

kyle waited patiently as his mother changed him not even complaining about the diaper. He nodded shyly at his mom then lifted his arms to be carried “mommy”

Ethan nods wondering how he can take care of Molly, Kyle and himself all at the same time, at least whn Dan was around he could take care of himself.

Sadie smiles and picks him up, ahe carries him to her and Brent's room where there is a small kitchenette. She warms the bottle up in the microwave. While getting the bed ready for her little baby boy she puts him down on Brent's side of the bed.

Dan nods "well I'm more than happy to babysit and to give you guys a break. You and mom deserve one. And Molly doesn't want to break away from wearing diapers. But I know that Ky has some wetting issues so if you want then maybe Kyle and Molly should share the nursery together?" 

Molly nods "me big sister? To baby KyKy?" That was her name she called him when she was younger.