LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Sleep?

dlsafrica

My standard immediate response to this has sometimes been "with my eyes closed", although my brother once informed me that I sometimes sleep with one eye open...

But that's not what I mean...

Are you a light sleeper? A heavy sleeper? Etc?

Personally, and this has been the case since at least 1987, I have tended to sleep no more than 7 hours a night. Sure, that was back when I was at school, and things have changed a bit. Lately (maybe the last twenty or certainly fifteen years) I have needed no more than five hours normally. I do have the occasional once in a few months when I will sleep a broken ten to, in one case, twelve hours -- but generally it's around five and a half.

The longest bout of sleep I had was in 2014 or 2015 when I was incredibly ill with a cold (I wouldn't call it flu -- and the thing is that I don't get sick... so when I do it's bad). On that occasion I slept I think about 60 out of 65 hours between 8PM on Tuesday night and 1PM on Friday afternoon.

Sleep? What is that. I have insomnia and only sleep 3-4 hours a day, somtimes less. It really sucks. Tried every medication and method but no luck. Been 10 years since I slept for 8 hours except for when having surgery. That’s some good sleep till you wake up. I tend to sleep fairly deep when I do sleep.

Sleep Varies for me actually quite a bit, not because of physical issues but I have like an overactive brain that often won't shut off & stop overthinking that makes sleep difficult. When I sleep, I usually sleep deeply & I love when I do, & when I get less than 8 hours or an interrupted sleep, I am a grouch the next day.

I usually sleep in almost a coma provided I feel slightly chilled but if it ever rises above 67 degrees US I will wake up instantly and be fairly pissed off thank god my girlfriend also likes to sleep chilled or else we would both be miserable at night I also like to be held and cradled by my girlfriend while wearing a diaper 

I normally settle down about 10 to half past 10 and wake up about half past 7 to 8am. But sometimes I wake up in the early hours of the morning which is normally between 4am and 5am. When I wake in the early hours I sometimes find it hard to get back to sleep and I find myself getting tired throughout the day  

The only way I can sleep is with background noise, I need to have low level sound to block the ringing Tinnitus noise.

Movies that play all night without commercials works the best.

I also have an injured leg that needs to be heated, if my foot is cold I have trouble falling asleep, I attached a heating pad to a bed pillow with safety pins.

Over the heating pad I have an old folded bath towel to keep it from burning the bottom of my foot.

Before I made the heated pillow it would take hours to get the pillow warm enough to start to heat my foot.

My last trick is my thick footed sleeper, before I had my latest one, I wore at least 2 sleepers, I get so cold when I am motionless, always have.

I sometimes have trouble falling asleep but when do doze off I tend to sleep very heavily. When I wear a diaper to bed (which is pretty much every night now) I get a very restful sleep and wake up feeling very refreshed! For a while now, I have been having to wake up at 5:30 to get ready to go to my therapy appointment at 7 a.m. My psychiatrist only works until 3 p.m. on weekdays and usually all the other times are filled up. It fills good to get up and start my day early and I can always take a nap in the afternoon. Some days I am scheduled to be the first courtesy clerk at the grocery store at 8:30 a.m. which makes it quite a long day.

• 2 weeks later...

For the most part, I am a sound sleeper. I’m normally in bed between 10-11 pm and up by 6 am on weekdays. Weekends can skew a few hours either way, but I can’t sleep in past 9 am unless I was up until some wee hour in the morning. For the most part, I sleep on my side, though I am a back sleeper at times as well.

I will fully admit that sleeping with something in my arms helps a lot. When I was with my ex, I’d always lay with one arm over her, but being single, a big ol’ plushie works out just as well.

• 2 weeks later...