LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping with my mother..

Dubious

OK. Its not actually sleeping with my mother, but we gonna share a hotel room this weekend..

Hopefully there will be separate beds and I will use diapers, so I'll change in the bathroom and wear a boxer over it

I will have car parked outside so I don't have to throw away diapers inside the hotel, but I might not even use the diaper on the trip, as just having it on helps a lot

My sister is also going and she has 2 kids in diapers, so avoiding the pee smell is a must (They can smell it from far away..), in fact its a family weekend and since only I'm single... I drew the short straw and "have" to share room with my mother

The trip is a birthday gift to my mother, and I had birthday earlier this month and got all expenses paid ;)

Yeah, might have to go without the diapers. I've shared a room with my Mom many times back when we worked together and traveled to music events, and a diaper crinkle like an earthquake in a silent hotel room at night!

• Like 3

You could also get a less audible brand if you just can't go without, although I am also of the opinion that this trip might be a good time to hold off. I personally tend to refrain from wearing when relatives/guests are visiting.

• Like 1

"Sadly" I can't sleep without the diaper and my diapers don't really crinkle that much when I have a boxer over it

The boxer even hides it so even if I stand in middle of the room with just the boxer it gonna take a lot of looking to see that I'm wearing a diaper, when dry of course, and I'll try to not pee in it

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

"Sadly" I can't sleep without the diaper and my diapers don't really crinkle that much when I have a boxer over it

The boxer even hides it so even if I stand in middle of the room with just the boxer it gonna take a lot of looking to see that I'm wearing a diaper, when dry of course, and I'll try to not pee in it

if you *need* them then you need them. If you ask me, I think its time you and your mom have a sit down. What's the worst that could happen. I had to tell mine a couple years ago, and it went better then I thought it would :)

Before you have that conversation, make sure it's something that won't make her uncomfortable, seeing as the two of you will be sharing a room. Personally, I don't think that this would be an ideal time to come out, as there are many ways your message could be interpreted and this trip is not supposed to be about you. If it's really going to be that big a deal though, you could just make other sleeping arrangements, but I would highly recommend just going a few days without wearing a diaper, if at all possible.

3 hours ago, raekun said:

if you *need* them then you need them. If you ask me, I think its time you and your mom have a sit down. What's the worst that could happen. I had to tell mine a couple years ago, and it went better then I thought it would :)

I agree with raekun, you need to have sit down with your mom, you could tell her it is for medical purposes it is a recent development and your still shy about it and tryign to figure it out - IDK just an idea  

• Like 1

If you wear for strictly emotional/psychological reasons, or you leak slightly, then wearing a Depends pull-up would be something that could be hidden. As much as I love crinkly plastic I wear something similar here at home for reasons of economy. But if you wet in your sleep, then you will need far more protection, and even cloth like diapers may not be easy to hide. I advocate honesty, but sometimes a harmless lie works better in not causing someone else needless grief or worry. So you could tell her that you had a UTI or bladder infection or an intestinal bug which is almost through with successful treatment but it caused you to leak and you will need diapers for a few more days. Put some aspirin or Tylenol in a medicine bottle and take one on a regular schedule to make it look more legitimate.

Bettypooh

14 hours ago, Dubious said:

"Sadly" I can't sleep without the diaper

Is the reason you can't sleep without them is because you would wet the bed, or is it because you are used to the bulk between your legs and the feeling of a diaper when you sleep?  If the latter, I agree with Bettypooh.  Maybe it would be a compromise to wear disposable underwear that pull on and off.  They are much more discreet and still give you some of that diaper like feeling between your legs.  Depending on what disposable underwear you buy, you could even pass it off as regular underwear (Depends briefs like Bettypooh said) or if caught just say now and then you drip a little and in a hotel you don't want to take any chances with the bedding.

I get the urge to pee when not wearing and I usually fall asleep slow, so by the time I'm ready to sleep, I have to pee

I had this long before I started wearing all the time and when I started wearing a diaper every night I slept so much better

Also, focusing only on your breathing can help you fall asleep faster. It really helps if there's a source of background noise like a clock to synchronize your breathing with, but the trick I learned was to cycle through tensing various muscle groups while inhaling and exhaling (the number of breathes is up to you, but I was taught to do ten). If you finish all your muscle groups, start over. Every time I use this trick I never make it through two cycles. However you choose to handle your trip, good luck and enjoy yourself.

You will be fine.  Wear a slim diaper with a cloth-like outter cover.  Like a Tena overnight or something.  Wear boxers over it and only diaper up right at bed time.  Turn the shower on to hide the sound of diapering if you are really nervous.  Bag your morning diaper in a plastic grocery bag and either store it in your backpack/bag untill safe disposal or stuff it in the bottom of the bathroom garbage with some tissue over the bag.

Or don't wear the diaper

Or tell your mom you have some bed wetting issues and leave it at that.

Or Tell your Mom you have a kinky compulsion to wear diapers 24/7 and you must obey or suffer emotionally.

Either way dude good luck and don't worry so much.  Its just a diaper, not like you gotta hide your heroin needles or something.

For my trip to the hotel (4 hour drive), I used a diaper for its intended purpose, then I took it off and went without the rest of the day/evening, where the first hour was "bad" as I had urge to pee almost all the time, but it got better over time.

In the evening I put on a diaper and wore it during the night and most of the next day, but peed in the toilet, never got the urge to pee and didn't use the diaper until I got home..

So it went just as I had planned and hoped for it to go

• Like 1

Why the boxers? My mother heard my noisy diaper and insisted I wear vinyl pants to help cut down the noise (which they did nicely) and to wear them at night to minimize wetting the bed! So, no matter what kind of diaper I wear, they're covered with vinyl. Never slept in the same room though. Got my own room.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:11 PM, ppdude said:

Why the boxers? My mother heard my noisy diaper and insisted I wear vinyl pants to help cut down the noise (which they did nicely) and to wear them at night to minimize wetting the bed! So, no matter what kind of diaper I wear, they're covered with vinyl. Never slept in the same room though. Got my own room.

To hide the diaper of course..

My diapers are not noisy

I would suggest using Tena Silhouettes under boxers, they don't hold a lot, but not noticeable under boxers, and they are silent,,, also, you could check with the hotel that you have a twin room, not a double,