LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bathtime

Bath time is very relaxing.  Right after my diaper is removed by my wife sh walks me over to the bath.  All of my toys are int he bath.  She then washes me  with J&J baby wahs.  She then washes my hair is J&J baby shampoo not to have the suds into my eyes.  After fully clean.  She then walks me over to the changing table.  She first massages me with some baby oil and then some lotion.  She then palces a new diaper with lots of powder on me and my diaper and then places a pacifier into my moth for me to take a nap

• Like 1

Having a partner that will take care of you in this way is amazing. My wife also takes care of me. My situation is a little different with some medical issues, but she keeps me in the AB world fulltime. I hope that more ABDLs will find their happiness like we have!

My girlfriend likes to get in the bath with me, and we cuddle lots, and she plays with me and my bath toys. All while getting me clean. :wub: 

After we get out she'll dry me and wrap me up like a sushi roll in a towel and carry me into the bedroom, where I get a full body massage with baby powder before being diapered and helped into some jammies. 

Granted this is only on weekends, but damn do I wish it was everyday. I'm such a spoiled princess. :D