LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered in the Rain

A while back I had a rare chance to get the house all to myself for a day.  During the time I was alone a dense fog had rolled in and it started raining.  The fog was thick enough that I couldn't see any of my neighbors, so a crazy idea popped into my head.  I put on one of the diapers I have and walked into my backyard wearing only that.  The feeling of the rain hitting me and the water collecting into the diaper was amazing.  At that moment I really didn't care if I was caught wearing, I just enjoyed myself in that little moment.  I don't know how long I stayed outside, but it was long enough for the diaper to swell.  After a while I waddled inside, dried off, but kept the diaper on.  I sat down, had a cup of coffee, and just enjoyed the sound of the rain.  It was a real relaxing moment for me and it was something I hope to experience again.  Just wanted to share that little story.

• Like 3

Always interesting to be wet on the outside but not on the inside.   Actually a couple of weeks ago it was pouring here and I had this blue plastic dress that DD gave me with my last diaper order.   I decided it would be good time to test it out.   I needed a hat though.

13 hours ago, Padded comfort said:

A while back I had a rare chance to get the house all to myself for a day.  During the time I was alone a dense fog had rolled in and it started raining.  The fog was thick enough that I couldn't see any of my neighbors, so a crazy idea popped into my head.  I put on one of the diapers I have and walked into my backyard wearing only that.  The feeling of the rain hitting me and the water collecting into the diaper was amazing.  At that moment I really didn't care if I was caught wearing, I just enjoyed myself in that little moment.  I don't know how long I stayed outside, but it was long enough for the diaper to swell.  After a while I waddled inside, dried off, but kept the diaper on.  I sat down, had a cup of coffee, and just enjoyed the sound of the rain.  It was a real relaxing moment for me and it was something I hope to experience again.  Just wanted to share that little story.

Always wanted to try this myself. If it ever gets foggy enough I might. 

I, too, have enjoyed going outside in just a diaper and a tee shirt. Most times for me, it's early in the morning before sunrise. I just walk around a bit in the back yard and hangout on the porch with a good cup of coffee. It's so enjoyable just to relax and enjoy the experience!!!

6 hours ago, Riders Field said:

I, too, have enjoyed going outside in just a diaper and a tee shirt. Most times for me, it's early in the morning before sunrise. I just walk around a bit in the back yard and hangout on the porch with a good cup of coffee. It's so enjoyable just to relax and enjoy the experience!!!

Surely you have a privacy fence surrounding the back yard, right? I've sat on my front porch late in the evening or early in the morning wearing a diaper....under some regular outer wear. My back yard is completely visible to the neighbors.

On 8/28/2018 at 1:21 PM, le Hollandais said:

Surely you have a privacy fence surrounding the back yard, right? I've sat on my front porch late in the evening or early in the morning wearing a diaper....under some regular outer wear. My back yard is completely visible to the neighbors.

Nope...my only fence is for horses.

I’ve enjoyed going out in the rain in just a diaper a few times when we actually have a warm rain. 

I don’t have a fenced in yard to hide behind and my closest neighbors are a good 400 feet away, that and he happens to be my younger brother and his wife, so I don’t worry about being seen. 

Sometimes in my work, being out in the rain is inevitable, though usually not for long and it usually ends the workday so the clothes getting a bit wet isn't much of an issue. Everyone else moans and groans about it, but I think it's kind of funny to be drier inside than outside so I don't mind it much anymore :P

I am crammed into a tiny urban space here at home, though my neighbors are not often where they can see me well. In the dark of night I can safely go out in only a diaper, or go out wearing girly clothes so I sometimes do that. My doggie doesn't seem to mind this and neither do I. I did once have a close call when a neighbor suddenly turned her yard lights on to let her dogs out very early one morning; I was wearing only a cloth diaper and white rubber panties, and I raced inside. I don't think she saw me, or at least not well enough to know it was a diaper. I don't worry much about such things anymore, as my neighbors are as weird as me in other ways and by now they know to not expect full normalcy from me B)

Bettypooh

I don't do much going out in the rain, but I've always worn diapers under my snow gear when I'm out dealing with snow (not so much now that I live in the south).