LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

thickest diaper when dry

fscguy

Abu simple/space are the thickest when dry but they also have 5000 ml absorption your going to have a hard time finding high thickness without high absorption rearz safari is on par with ABU but cost more and doesnt fit me as well but that's just my 2 cents worth 

If you want bulk, go for cloth.  As many 4ft squares as you want, big pins or some Snappies, and a big enough pair of plastic pants over the top.  Just how far apart do you want your knees anyway ??

1 hour ago, Stroller said:

If you want bulk, go for cloth.  As many 4ft squares as you want, big pins or some Snappies, and a big enough pair of plastic pants over the top.  Just how far apart do you want your knees anyway ??

i would prefer disposables.

1 hour ago, Padded comfort said:

How many inserts do you use to get that thickness and does it make you waddle at all?

I didn’t use insert, I replaced the insert with disposable diapers, like 12-14 layer disposable (depend how many layer you like). For the 1st time use little bit waddle. After the disposable diapers compressed due to when you sit down, you will be ok. This is suitable for who likes thick diapers and don’t do wetting. I use the Cloth Diaper act as cover so that the disposable don’t get dirty. I just need to wash the cloth diaper after I used it. And change to new Cloth Diaper as a new cover. :D 

• 4 months later...

Double or triple cloth diapers. I cannot even cross or close my legs above the knee with what I am  ordinarily in

large.2026942208_6readyforrubberpanties.

20181013_211708.jpg

One of the things that decent rubber panties do is keep the diaper up, since it has a separate waistband and leg bands from the diaper, It can be used to shape how the diaper is worn and how thick it is between the legs

One of my biggest rips on throw-aways, besides that they are apt to fall apart in some way, like clumping, is that, when you are accusomted to what I am used to, they suck at this and are gettin worse

Looks like that diaper says "Babyland".  There are some adult diapers for sale on Amazon by "Babyland" similar to this one, but not with the same outer design.

This diaper also looks like the diapers for sale by DailyDi at www.biggerdiapers.com.  There are a number of designs available there, but I don't see one that matches exactly.  If you like the general design of the diaper and not the specific outer design, you may find something that works for you at his site.

Lots of thick diapers mentioned but for my money all are too expensive for me. Minimum being about 2 bucks a piece and up from there. I've found the best bang for the buck being the basic Rearz Inspires. Case price ends up being about 1.65 ea. so a bargain compared to most. Nice and thick and really hold alot. I love them.

I would say confriday 24/7.  However, I have a little bit more then a case of rearz safri that I have had for about two years now and I hope to actually try them in a couple of days when I get back home so my opinion could change.