LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No matter what your fetishes involve, when you start going outside of your home to practice it, you risk getting in trouble.

Keep your fetishes to yourself, if you want to enjoy it with someone else check them out first, make sure they are not into risky practices that can get you in trouble with the law.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm repulsed by this, yet have the personal context to know that most of us don't do this. Outsiders, however, would not have this advantage (or disadvantage, depending on how you look at it.)

I'm just going to assume I don't want to look at the comment section.

It's programs like this that REALLY give a community like this a bad name.

When you guys sign-up for these "programs", you really need to investigate what their angle is.  Is it, to "understand" it or is it for something like this?

I'm just disgusted by the whole thing and that's exactly how you're suppose to feel when you watch this type of program.  It's a shame that this is now out there.

It's programs like this that REALLY give a community like this a bad name.
When you guys sign-up for these "programs", you really need to investigate what their angle is.  Is it, to "understand" it or is it for something like this?
I'm just disgusted by the whole thing and that's exactly how you're suppose to feel when you watch this type of program.  It's a shame that this is now out there.
It's all about sensationalism. Make something sensationalized. That's what it's about to get more ratings. Just like the same garbage they used to do when Jerry Springer was on TV. They would stretch the truth, make something seem a lot more stranger than it really is, and make people out to be freaks. That's how they score ratings. It's a terrible game that Hollywood and the media plays with people's lives. That's why I will never be on one of those My Strange Addiction, My Fetish Life, or any shows like that. They're just out to hurt people and make people look like freaks and creeps all in the name of ratings and popularity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, BuildaBearBaby said:

It's all about sensationalism. Make something sensationalized. That's what it's about to get more ratings. Just like the same garbage they used to do when Jerry Springer was on TV. They would stretch the truth, make something seem a lot more stranger than it really is, and make people out to be freaks. That's how they score ratings. It's a terrible game that Hollywood and the media plays with people's lives. That's why I will never be on one of those My Strange Addiction, My Fetish Life, or any shows like that. They're just out to hurt people and make people look like freaks and creeps all in the name of ratings and popularity.

A classroom could dissect how this episode was perfectly crafted to make you hate this.  The music, the lighting, the clips, the blacking out of the speaker ... 

Oh exactly. What they want is to make it as dramatic as physically possible. You make dramatic, and you can hold people's attention. And the bottom line is that is exactly what they want.

A classroom could dissect how this episode was perfectly crafted to make you hate this.  The music, the lighting, the clips, the blacking out of the speaker ... 

On 9/14/2018 at 1:14 PM, erevu said:

It is never, ever about understanding. It never will be. It can’t be. If they tell you it is, they’re lying. It’s only about taking advantage of suckers to make money. 

Think about it: what is the purpose of putting on a show like this?  Is it to educate viewers about harmless quirk they use for fun, or to shock viewers and make them feel superior to those being displayed.  This is a modern-day version of the freak show.

It takes two to tango, because there are always those who are attention starved and like the attention, even it's negative.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I never stole diapers (in any condition) because I was terrified of being caught, so I can’t relate to that, but I do empathize to an extent. Having said that, if this, or anything, is taking over your life so much to the point that you can’t control your impulses, you need to seek help. I know that’s hard and may seem harsh, but it far outweighs the potential negatives. And of course they wanted to highlight his arrests and jail time. I’m shocked he agreed to do the show even though they hid his identity.