LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestions for bedwetting training

I’d like to share some ideas to induce bedwetting I have experimented with positive results.

Please feel free to comment and add your own suggestions.

1.       Learn to wet in any position while awake. That means while lying, sitting, driving, walking, running and so on.

2.       Learn to pee frequently and at the slightest pressure while lying/sitting. Exercise peeing frequently in little streams before bedtime and while lying in bed and waiting to fall asleep. Wearing a diaper is useful, of course.

3.       When going to sleep, place some wet rags on your abdomen and inner thighs and a rag with ice inside against your bladder. Place a waterproof linen between the mattress and yourself. This will make it a lot easier to pee in small spurts.

4.       Increase your fluid input through the whole day and not just before bedtime.

5.       In daytime, make sure to pee as soon as bladder pressure starts.

6.       Especially in the couple of hours before bedtime, shift from plain water to fruit juices. Make sure to reintegrate the salts you are losing as an effect of the increased hydration.

7.       Keep something to drink on your bedside. Each time you wake up at night, make sure to empty your bladder and drink a cup without getting up.

8.       Make sure to get to bed reasonably tired, so to have 3 – 4 hours of deep sleep. I suggest ½ hour of running or gym a couple of hours each evening before bedtime, followed by some shock cold-to-hot passages in shower.

9.       Do sessions of “holding it” while doing exercises that stress the pelvic floor like jumping, exhaling fully, pressing on the bladder, massaging the bladder with ice cold stuff (i.e.: frozen water bottles), do abdominals, walk with bent and spread knees. Each time you get abdomen pain, release just ½ a cup of pee and then clench. In the meantime, drink ½ liter of warm water every hour. After some hours, depending on how good is your holding capacity, the pain will not show up anymore and you will experiment a little leak at the apex of each urge wave. After the initial little leaks start, the amount of liquid you are forced to let go at each urge wave will increase and the tension/intensity of the urge feeling will decrease. After one day of holding up, you will have a state similar to OAB. If repeated every couple of weeks, this sort of exercise will significantly decrease your bladder capacity and your capacity to hold it once you start to feel the urge to go.

• Like 1

Aeons ago on a different board, I remember a member who had claimed a successful method of inducing bedwetting that was a variant on Bonsai’s point #9.

What he would do is drink regularly across the afternoon and evening but repeatedly hold his bladder to the point of wetting himself.   Finally, he would down a few beers (the moderate quantity of alcohol to relax him and give his bladder a swift reload), allow his bladder to empty and go to bed.

He reported predictably waking up wet after this regime.

I can’t say that I’ve tried this in the context of inducing bedwetting but a way back, in one of my more left-field adventures into scientific enquiry I decided that I’d find out if people eventually wet themselves after holding because their sphincters catastrophically released or (as was my theory), they “decided” to wet themselves to stop the agonal pain of a bursting bladder and ongoing dripping.  So safely in a nappy, I spent a highly uncomfortable morning drinking water with agonising waves of pee-urgency cresting with spasmodic involuntary dribbling until kidney pain warned me that it may not be a good idea to push on and I'd proved my point anyway.  I then "decided" and peed a personal spa bath into my thoughtfully-bulky cloth nappies in one of the greatest pressure reliefs of my existence - saturating a 60" x 60" folded terry night nappy in one go.

The bizarre thing was those that for a few hours after torturing my bladder in this way – I was practically incontinent.  The first urination that occurred after that epic hold was unplanned and in my next nappy, (I’d presciently changed into a dry one after my experiment).  The duration between sensing the need to pee and uncontrollably peeing was seconds.

I therefore suspect that a combination of hold-induced bladder fatigue, fluids and mild sedation just might bring about a wet bed for a normally continent individual.