LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couldn't Exactly Do The Birthday Thing

Well, I turned 44 yesterday. It's crazy that diapers have now interested me for 35 years. Anyhoo... I posted a week or so back that it would be really nice to wake up in diapers on one's birthday, but alas... budget got in the way. Anyway, I might do just that today then... I can only hope the regular store diapers are absorbent and don't leak. I'll tell the truth -- this has always been my biggest worry when purchasing diapers... are they going to work? Are they going to fit comfortably? Are they going to etc etc times two. It's too much money to just throw away so to speak... which is actually part of why, when I do indulge, for lack of a better word, I wet to capacity and after that wear the diaper either for another 24 hours or until I soil it as well.

As I posted in another thread, diapers might become tax free in this country soon, which may be more of an encouraging factor. I've always thought if I were president, that diapers should be tax deductible actually. 

On 8/26/2018 at 2:10 AM, dlsafrica said:

Well, I turned 44 yesterday. It's crazy that diapers have now interested me for 35 years. Anyhoo... I posted a week or so back that it would be really nice to wake up in diapers on one's birthday, but alas... budget got in the way. Anyway, I might do just that today then... I can only hope the regular store diapers are absorbent and don't leak. I'll tell the truth -- this has always been my biggest worry when purchasing diapers... are they going to work? Are they going to fit comfortably? Are they going to etc etc times two. It's too much money to just throw away so to speak... which is actually part of why, when I do indulge, for lack of a better word, I wet to capacity and after that wear the diaper either for another 24 hours or until I soil it as well.

As I posted in another thread, diapers might become tax free in this country soon, which may be more of an encouraging factor. I've always thought if I were president, that diapers should be tax deductible actually. 

Happy birthday.  

About the budget challenges, have you tried cloth diapers?  They really are worth the investment, at least from what I've seen.