LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purchasing diapers online: suggestions?

I was thinking about a way to buy diapers without anyone knowing:

my idea is to order a pack of diapers on Internet and send them to a post office instead of my home (where I live with my family), so I will have to get them from the post office and bring to home (hidden) by my own...

but that's the point: how can I be 100% sure that diapers will be shipped inside a box? could it happen that they will be in a transparent package so everyone will be able to see?

the second thing is (way less important): visible or invisible content, there very probably will be a ticket with marked the name of the content... how big it might be written?

Another thing: which brand should I choose between Tena Slip Maxi and Abena M4? In one site I aslo find available "Forsite" diapers which look very thick

I agree with Newbee.   Can't say I've ever had an indiscreetly packaged item (though some have reported problems with the new management of xpmedical).    Anything smaller than a case is going to have to be rewrapped/boxed anyhow.

I've never seen a packing slip (if that's what you're talking about) on the outside of a diaper package.

I've ordered from Northshore Care, ChangingTimes, CheapChux, BiggerDiapers, direct from Dry247, and WearingClouds.   Never a problem  

30 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I agree with Newbee.   Can't say I've ever had an indiscreetly packaged item (though some have reported problems with the new management of xpmedical).    Anything smaller than a case is going to have to be rewrapped/boxed anyhow.

I've never seen a packing slip (if that's what you're talking about) on the outside of a diaper package.

I've ordered from Northshore Care, ChangingTimes, CheapChux, BiggerDiapers, direct from Dry247, and WearingClouds.   Never a problem  

Thanks,

but what about Amazon or e-bay? do they always send every kind of item inside a box?

If it's "fullfilled by Amazon" it comes in a "smile" box.

Ebay isn't an entity that sells anything.    You'll have to contact the person who is selling there.    I think you'll find that most ebay sellers WILL NOT SHIP to other than your Paypal listed address.

2 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

my idea is to order a pack of diapers on Internet and send them to a post office instead of my home (where I live with my family), so I will have to get them from the post office and bring to home (hidden) by my own..

Sounds like a plan to me: it’s worked for me.

how can I be 100% sure that diapers will be shipped inside a box? could it happen that they will be in a transparent package so everyone will be able to see?

As far as discreet shipping mine have always come wrapped in discreet packaging, to be fair though I can’t think of a time I’ve bought anything at all online and it hasn’t come discreetly packaged but I digress.

the second thing is (way less important): visible or invisible content, there very probably will be a ticket with marked the name of the content... how big it might be written?

Probably not big if there is one, the ones i order on Ebay don't say what it is on the actual box just on the recipt inside

Another thing: which brand should I choose between Tena Slip Maxi and Abena M4? In one site I aslo find available "Forsite" diapers which look very thick

Which ones do you like the look of? you read/watched any reviews of them? I get Tena Slip Active Fits personally, never tried Foresites and Abena M4 are too thick for my tastes

I use Northshore who sells Crinkles and now Dottie diapers as well as many other brands. I usually get Crinkles, Better Dry, Northshore Supremes both pullup and diaper, and also Garywear Plastic pants. I get my orders in 3 days which is great when you are running low.

On 8/25/2018 at 6:36 PM, willnotwill said:

If it's "fullfilled by Amazon" it comes in a "smile" box.

Ebay isn't an entity that sells anything.    You'll have to contact the person who is selling there.    I think you'll find that most ebay sellers WILL NOT SHIP to other than your Paypal listed address.

There's one Ebayer that double poly-bags things (or uses generic USPS mailers), leaves no feedback (unless you want) and even uses a different company name for the return addy and charge card entry.  Just message your seller first and they'll be glad to explain how they package-most are quick to respond.

On 8/25/2018 at 4:44 PM, wannatrydiapers said:

my idea is to order a pack of diapers on Internet and send them to a post office instead of my home (where I live with my family), so I will have to get them from the post office and bring to home (hidden) by my own...

but that's the point: how can I be 100% sure that diapers will be shipped inside a box? could it happen that they will be in a transparent package so everyone will be able to see?

Not sure about Forsite but there's a big difference between the Tena and Abena.  Both are great but in their own way.  Tena is a lot more trim and holds a bit less than Abena.  Abena is fairly thick and might require a little baggier clothing if discretion is an issue.  Both have their merits but it depends on the features that are important to you. 

As to the packaging-just contact the prospective company you want to order from and ask-they'll be happy to answer.

Don't worry about the box being transparent or people knowing what is in it.  The big AB/DL companies always ship discreet.  I buy 99% of my diapers online and I've yet to have a problem with any retailer as far as secrecy is concerned.

As long as you don't look nervous, no one really reacts if you buy adult diapers at a physical store. I have done so many times and no one stops me to ask what I'm doing with them, I never have an awkward "So I saw you buying Depends..." conversation. If money isn't an issue, then I usually stick to Bambino, but I'll admit that I haven't broadened my horizons in that regard.

Having read some posts here, the thing I would concern myself is how the package will arrive.  You can always read the website from wherever you are ordering from as most will say they ship in plain unmarked boxes.  If they don't, you can always contact them before ordering and ask them if their boxes are plain and unmarked or if they indicate what the contents are on the outside.

Some people have posted here in the forums about coming home and finding their box of adult diapers torn open and the contents inside clearly visible due to damage in shipping.  No matter how discreet a package is when shipped from the company, there is always the possibility of it getting torn open or damaged during shipping and delivery.