LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another new brand

The print is kinda cute, but there's other AB diapers I prefer.   Plus it's a new company, so I'm a little wary, considering the pasts of a few other companies and how they've handled customers.   This might end up being a nice company- time will tell.  I usually wait 'til I read/ hear reviews from others before trying a new diaper/ new company myself. 

• Like 1

Interesting looking, although somewhat farmilar too. Seems as though they are trying to get off the ground, and build working capital. They are only offering one size, (medium) for now. I agree, time will have to tell on, how committed they are, and what potential they have at delivering a good product. 

The company has posted some information in the /r/abdl subreddit about their product: Link here

At this time they only have mediums, but are planning on manufacturing large diapers in 2019.

They claim to be receptive to ideas from ABDLs about future products, so if someone has an idea for a diaper that hasn't already been developed, consider contacting them to see what they say.   Similarly, a good word about DailyDiapers to the company may cause them to advertise here and help keep the site going.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 11:37 AM, Apache Raccoon said:

Don't look bad per-say just a little bland and generic and a little too similar to Tykeable in my opinion.

Thank you for your feedback. What would you like to see in the future?

On 8/24/2018 at 7:30 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

The print is kinda cute, but there's other AB diapers I prefer.   Plus it's a new company, so I'm a little wary, considering the pasts of a few other companies and how they've handled customers.   This might end up being a nice company- time will tell.  I usually wait 'til I read/ hear reviews from others before trying a new diaper/ new company myself. 

Thank you for the feedback. If you do order, you've got my word you'll be taken care of. 

We had some shipping delay issues at the outset, but those have been resolved, and I have done my best to compensate those inconvenienced by the delay. If you have any questions, please reach out to me. 

On 8/25/2018 at 9:16 AM, AbabeBill said:

Interesting looking, although somewhat farmilar too. Seems as though they are trying to get off the ground, and build working capital. They are only offering one size, (medium) for now. I agree, time will have to tell on, how committed they are, and what potential they have at delivering a good product. 

Yup, you've got it! Capital constraints are what prevented me from launching both a Medium and Large at the same time. It is unfortunate, but I had to be realistic with myself when launching. 

On 8/25/2018 at 2:54 PM, dyperbole said:

The company has posted some information in the /r/abdl subreddit about their product: Link here

At this time they only have mediums, but are planning on manufacturing large diapers in 2019.

They claim to be receptive to ideas from ABDLs about future products, so if someone has an idea for a diaper that hasn't already been developed, consider contacting them to see what they say.   Similarly, a good word about DailyDiapers to the company may cause them to advertise here and help keep the site going.

I am absolutely receptive of community ideas. If you've got any suggestions, feel free to reach out in whatever method is most convenient. 

I wouldn't rule out advertising - who here is in charge of that?