LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Product Tester - Updated w/ Chapter 5 (9/12)

• 2 weeks later...

missing this story big time!  I thought it was a great start and fantastic theme, so why the loss of interest in continuing it?  Would really like to know about our testers feelings going into total incontinence for this period of time, as quite sure she will not be able to crack the protection package, but for the money she is being paid, who wouldn't do this??  Now the question is what will she feel like when faced with this commitment and how will it change her life?

Can't understand the concern of all the nay sayers as this is only a story, not a real life legal situation  which a few have depicted. Too bad this is what our society has turned into these days, so sue happy, but remember, our tester did sign a contract, which probably has some very strong language to avoid something like this anyway.  

Please continue!!

20 hours ago, deewet said:

missing this story big time!  I thought it was a great start and fantastic theme, so why the loss of interest in continuing it?  Would really like to know about our testers feelings going into total incontinence for this period of time, as quite sure she will not be able to crack the protection package, but for the money she is being paid, who wouldn't do this??  Now the question is what will she feel like when faced with this commitment and how will it change her life?

Can't understand the concern of all the nay sayers as this is only a story, not a real life legal situation  which a few have depicted. Too bad this is what our society has turned into these days, so sue happy, but remember, our tester did sign a contract, which probably has some very strong language to avoid something like this anyway.  

Please continue!!

Not a loss of interest, I've just been busy and haven't had time to write. Once you add editing in, it takes me between two and four hours to write a chapter (depending on length) and I don't like to half ass it to get a chapter out sooner. 

Also, listen to the naysayers. They're noticing an intentional part of the story, not pointing out nitpicky plotholes. :P

I'm glad you're enjoying the story! A new chapter should be out very, very soon. 

(Told y'all it would be soon. Next chapter will also take a while, I've got a busy couple weeks coming up.)

Chapter 5

Staring at the ceiling, Mary tried to focus on keeping her body under control while Ethan ‘hmm’ed over her battery pack. Setting up a low screen so she couldn’t watch what he was doing, he set about swapping out the power supply.

“This won’t take very long,” he assured her.

“Sure,” Mary said, flexing her hands and trying to get a little more comfortable. That wasn’t really going to be possible, since she was cuffed down to a changing mat and barely keeping her diapers clean, but it didn’t hurt to try. 

There were a few sounds of clicks and a ‘shick’ of metal as he slid the battery out of the metal cartridge. 

“Here we go,” Ethan said. “You might feel a slight-”

A zap of electricity ran through the waistband of the diaper cover, making Mary yelp in surprise. It was barely a fraction as powerful as the shocks she’d delivered to herself, but she hadn’t been expecting the surprise. 

“Jolt,” Ethan finished. “Sorry, I could have warned you sooner.” 

Mary wasn’t paying attention, because her attention had been drawn completely away. The shock had distracted her, and with as much difficulty as she was already having in keeping her body under control, the small shock acted as the final straw. 

Her body acted automatically, simply ignoring any commands to the contrary as it worked to empty her bowels. It didn’t make much noise, only a slight crinkle as the back of her diaper expanded to hold its new contents, but her face was bright red and Ethan seemed to realize what was happening right away. 

“I-” Mary stammered, even as she was still filling up the seat of her diaper with warm mush. “The shock, it-”

“Right,” Ethan said, and she could see that he was working incredibly hard to keep a straight expression. She wasn’t sure if he felt disgusted, amused, or any of a thousand other emotions, but Mary knew he was keeping his face a mask. “I’m done here,” he added, nose wrinkling slightly as the smell hit him. 

“Ethan,” Mary said, embarrassed and frustrated at his response. “I-”

“It’s fine,” Ethan said, leaning over to unclip her hands, then moving to do the same with her feet. “You’re going to have accidents, it’s part of the test. Get up for me?” 

Mary was too stunned to protest, getting up carefully to avoid putting weight on the mass at the back of her diaper. The last thing she wanted to do was squish it around and smear it everywhere. 

Once she was standing she could smell it better, and her nose wrinkled just like Ethan’s had. She’d assumed that the diaper would help muffle the smell a bit, but it seemed to do very little, if anything, to help. 

Folding up changing mat, Ethan shoved it back into his case and snapped it up. “I should go,” he said. “I’ve got work to do back at the office.”

“I-” Mary started, but she didn’t have anything to say to follow up the word. “Okay.” 

Ethan glanced at her one more time and opened his mouth for a moment, about to say something, then he thought better of it and left the bathroom. Mary listened to him walk down the stairs and out of the house, then sighed and slumped against the wall.

She allowed herself five minutes of self pity before getting back to work. Her waddle was even more pronounced as she took a couple steps around the bathroom, doing everything she could to avoid agitating or spreading around the mess further. 

Examining herself in the mirror, she realized that the mess wasn’t really visible - Despite the fact that it felt like she’d filled her diaper pretty heavily, the diapers were already so thick that she would never have been able to tell by looking. Maybe the roundness was a little more pronounced, but that was all.

All her efforts to punch through the cover had failed, and she didn’t really want to keep pursuing that avenue of research. However, that didn’t mean she hadn’t learned anything. Ethan had known when she shocked herself, and he’d known how many times. 

Putting a hand to the battery pack that was dangling from the back of her cover’s waistband, Mary moved it around a bit. Ethan had forgotten to glue back in place, and as he’d warned, it was a bit annoying to have it dangling there. Still, she had a new lead. 

Half smiling in spite of herself, Mary said, “This thing’s wireless!” 

Five hours later, Mary slapped her laptop shut in disgust. She’d been working at it since Ethan left, and had yet to figure out what kind of connection the cover used. Not wifi, not bluetooth, certainly not radio waves. 

She’d been working in her bedroom, lying on her belly so that she didn’t have to sit on her diaper or stand around while working. 

Ethan had pulled into their driveway a few minutes earlier, but she hadn’t gone downstairs to meet him. He’d sent her a text, but she’d ignored that too, finishing up one last possible test of the cover rather than responding. 

Now, she could hear him knocking on the bedroom door. A little piece of her wanted to ignore that too, but he knew she was in there, and it’d be too petty of her to bother. 

“Come in,” she said. 

Ethan opened the door, stepping inside, then stepping back as the smell made him recoil - She’d been stewing in the bedroom for five hours, after all, and the weather outside was too hot for her to consider opening a window. She’d tried air freshener, but it didn’t so much eliminate the smell as it did badly cover it up.

“I’ve got dinner downstairs,” Ethan said. “I got chinese. Are you hungry?”

“For some reason,” Mary said, looking over her shoulder at him. “I don’t really have much of an appetite right now.”

Checking his phone, Ethan said, “I can’t change you for another couple hours, but if you want to wait, we could reheat it.”

“Sure, whatever,” Mary shrugged, pushing herself to the side so that she could get up. 

“Are you okay?” Ethan asked.

“No,” Mary said. “I’m not.”

Ethan pursed his lips, avoiding her eye contact. “Well… You can probably still back out of the contract. Do you want me to make a call about that?”

Mary rubbed the bridge of her nose, then decided to let her frustration boil over. “Ethan, I don’t care about the contract. I don’t care about the diapers, or that I shit myself, or the fucking taser you installed in this thing. I don’t give a shit about any of it!” 

Ethan frowned, his brow furrowing as he started to ask, “Then what-”

“It’s you!” Mary yelled, taking a step forward towards him. “All day you’ve been acting so weird and I don’t understand it. I was freaked out this morning, you gave me corporate talk. I was hurt and pretty damned upset earlier, and you just stonewalled and left! I don’t know what’s going on inside your head, but it’s not okay.” 

Ethan stared at her, but for once his blank expression wasn’t a forced mask - He was really stunned. 

“Is it the smell?” Mary demanded, not giving him a moment’s reprieve. “Is it throwing you off that I’m wearing something normally made for babies?”

Barely catching up to what she was saying, Ethan responded, “Yeah, but-”

“Why in the hell should it?” Mary yelled. “This was your fucking idea, and you’re not the one who’s had to sit in a dirty diaper for the past five hours!” 

“Mary,” Ethan said, starting to say something to interrupt her. 

“What?” Mary said. “Do you need me to break the contract just so you’ll quit acting weird?”

“No, I-” Ethan said. “Mary, you’re right. I’m sorry.” 

Mary was a bit surprised by that, and at any rate she’d exhausted her planned rant. “So what? Are you saying I should call it quits?”

Ethan shook his head. “No, I’m just saying I’m stupid. You’re right, I’ve been acting off all day. I don’t know how to stay professional and handle this like it’s my job, and handle this like your boyfriend at the same time. I’m supposed to be this neutral arbiter, and- I don’t know.” 

Mary looked him up and down. He wasn’t just saying that to shut her up, he was being honest, so she would at least let him say his piece. 

“It was a bad idea to put myself in this situation to begin with,” Ethan said. “I think- Maybe we get a different person to handle your case? So I don’t have to get pulled in different directions.”

“I read that whole contract,” Mary said. “It says you can’t help me get out of the cover, hack into the system, or tell me anything about how the system works. That’s it. Doesn’t say anything about being standoffish and cold.” 

“You’re right,” Ethan said. “I’ll… Try to be better.”

Mary smiled at him, and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. “Thank you. If you don’t, then I won’t let you sleep on the couch once those pills kick in.” 

“Huh?” Ethan frowned, then he saw her smirk and rolled her eyes. “That’s not funny.”

“Sorry, sorry,” Mary said. “I know my puns are shitty.”

“Stop!” Ethan said, dramatically clutching at his chest. “It hurts!” 

It was Mary’s turn to roll her eyes. “Go, enjoy your dinner, I’m just wrapping some stuff up here.” 

“You really aren’t hungry?” Ethan said. 

“I really don’t want to eat while I smell like a toilet,” Mary said.

“Oh,” Ethan said. “Uh… Here, just a second.” Digging in his pocket, he pulled out a key fob and pointed it at Mary, clicking it. The device dangling from her diaper cover clicked slightly, and then she felt it mist something into the air at her back. Moments later, a floral smell hit her nose, driving away the stink entirely. 

“Something the lab boys cooked up,” Ethan said. “Doesn’t last all too long, but I can just click it again once it stops working.

“And why don’t I get that?” Mary demanded, even though she knew why - Pressing a key fob to release perfume over and over would be a much easier way to run down the battery than tasing herself repeatedly. 

“Hey, consider yourself luck I convinced them to install it on the prototype at all,” Ethan said. “We almost decided it’d be too much of a security risk. We’re going to try to can it and put febreeze out of business.” 

“Well then,” Mary said, grinning. “My next goal is to steal your keys.”

• Like 3

I liked this. I wish I had a like to give it. I am glad Mary had that little talk with Ethan. His attitude was starting to get under my skin as well. It’s interesting that now we have a couple of other options for beating these pants now. I look forward to reading more. 

Great update as well.  Seems Mary is adapting well to her new environment, but next step is to completely ignore a wet or stinky pants and continue on with day like any baby does.  Will be interesting to see if that turns out to be the case. 

Also interested to see if her new status interferes with her love life, maybe something quick between changes will happen at some point or Ethan will install something additionally within the diapers to help satisfy her when the  yearnings start.  A really nasty twist would be to get her to orgasm  after she has had an accident and see how this changes her perspective?

Glad to see the story continued, as I was getting concerned it would be dropped after the many days of no updates and little response from the readers.

Thanks for the update, which is much appreciated.  And thanks as well for addressing here something that has puzzled me from the beginning.  Ethan seems to be an engineer or a tech of some kind, which is not the background of the typical nursing home employee.  Therefore, quite apart from the ethical problems of having Mary's significant other run the test, Ethan looks to be a bad choice on practical grounds.  Shouldn't the company be employing someone with nursing home experience to determine whether their product could be used without technical support for the staff?  Ah, but my suspicions have been aroused by the contract itself.  No one witnessed the signatures, and obviously no one notarized them.  I just can't see any company being this casual about its liability exposure.  So, is Ethan pulling a fast one here?  You were careful to point out that he was relieved when Mary refused to have a stranger take over for him.  Is this all an elaborate ruse on his part to get her into diapers?

Good points all Babypants!

I expect that Ethan is in this for himself as well, trying to get Mary hooked on diapers for reasons of his own.  

Great story line and can't wait for next installment.