LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I hear voices

I don't understand.... I have everything, family, health, job, friends but I miss something.
My body and my mind tell me every day that until I'll have the control of my bladder and until I'll be able to wash, wipe me and change me alone I shalln't feel complete and happy.
 I hear these words, a far but strong and real voice that speaks me and tells me all this.

There is actually a well known medical condition where people hear voices in their head.  Brian Wilson, founder of The Beach boys and one of the greatest genius composers, producers and performers of music has heard voices in his head for most of his life.  They are controlled to an extent with medication but they will always be there.  I believe in one of his autobiographies he said his father had the same situation.  Bothersome but look at where he is as a person!  He's gone through rough times but is a survivor with a loving wife, 7 children and even grandchildren!  What an amazing American institution Brian Wilson is!

Most people who hear voices (real voices) in their heads have psychiatric problems, but sometimes it is just part of who they are. More important is what you do than what you may hear, and if you let those voices control you then you do have a problem and you do heed to seek psychiatric help. It sort of happens with me occasionally where I think I hear them but am not sure whether it is this or just something to do with my tinnitus and deafness, which can play strange tricks with my hearing.

Whatever, I'm usually up to having a good conversation even if it's with just myself :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Well, these voices, these imagines, sensations, tell me when and where I must pee for example, if I must wet the bed with or without a diaper, which toys to use and where.... 

If possible I do what my body and my mind tell me

Writing your post in white font and highlighting in black looks a little melodramatic. Regardless, I agree that if you are hearing actual voices you should probably seek professional help, rather than posting online. If you're feeling cravings then you need to ask yourself whether it's something you really want and how it will impact your life if you allow yourself whatever it is you crave. Whatever it is that you decide to do, good luck.

One of my sister's says she hears god speaking to her, but I'm not so sure that is who is speaking. I've heard similar from other religious sorts. I've known a number of folks close to the spiritual world who also heard voices. It is not uncommon for native Americans to hear the voice of their spirit guides. Otherwise these folks are all relatively normal in every way. It is when there are other indications happening too that make it wise to seek some professional mental health help. I sense that is what may be needed here, and it's nothing to fear or be ashamed of. I've been to the 'shrinks' more than a few times in my life and spent a couple years seeing a therapist weekly. It all helped me learn to cope with my problems and issues better which gave me a better life afterward. It can't hurt to try for a better life, but it can seriously hurt you when you don't (or won't as the case may be). 

Bettypooh