LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

just had an accident leak

i just had an accident small leak. i was walking to lunch and had to go real bad and just went. and the diaper seemed to leak a little bit out the leg hole and there was a small wet patch on my right leg thigh- kind of embarrassing. i walked super fast to the toilet and inspect damage as i forcefully smiled and tried to divert attention away.

the leak wasnt super bad but was embarrassing nonetheless. i never really saw a leak from wearing northshore supremes until today

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Occupational hazard I would say. If you wear and use diapers it is bound to happen one time or another. I wouldn’t think too much of it especially if it is a small leak. Just behave normal go to the toilet and take care of business. I really doubt anyone noticed.

• Like 1

i have had leaks from molicare and abena abri form- particularly from tape or padding failure when it get bunched up. but today was first time had leak from northshore supreme+booster

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Was your diaper already wet?  Did you flood it or just pee a little?  Maybe you were pointed in one spot and that one spot of the diaper just couldn't hold any more.  You said you had to go real bad, so my thinking is you may have just flooded too much all at once in one area.

One thing my incontinence nurse keeps reminding me, and apparently all her other patients, is that if the protective garment/diaper is wet. Change it ASAP. Especially if you are active. That is why companies like depends and such do so well, because their price is low enough that people don't feel the need to hold off until the last second. Flooding and maxing is something you should do at home where you can control variables, not out in the wild.

Make sure the diaper fits snuggly around the legs.  If there are gaps, leaks are going to happen.  Personally, I’d recommend wearing an elastic fixing brief over the diaper.  That will hold the diaper close to the body and prevent leaks. Abena fixing briefs are available from XP Medical.  

• Like 1

My experiance is: Change ASAP - it’s better for the skin, you might be also able use thinner pads or diapers what’s also more comfortable to wear (unless you like thick paddings). And black trouser my also help - just in case...

If you wear and wet diapers, you will have a leak sooner of later. There are just too many contributing factors to leakage control for them all to happen as you want them to forever without fail. Just investigate the leak, and if you determine that it might be caused by a failure of the diaper itself, then check the other diapers in that batch for a similar problem before trusting them to work correctly. Leaks are just part of the world of diapering, and while they should be rare, they will happen. Just be ready to deal with it as needed and there will be little or no real problems when it happens.

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

Leaks happen. Unavoidable part of wearing and using. Pinhole leaks, like you said, maybe out the side from not securing well, many causes. Best to be prepared if you're going to wear, plastic/rubber pants over a diaper is usually a good idea (rubber is typically quieter). 

On 8/24/2018 at 6:38 PM, GhostGirl said:

One thing my incontinence nurse keeps reminding me, and apparently all her other patients, is that if the protective garment/diaper is wet. Change it ASAP. Especially if you are active. That is why companies like depends and such do so well, because their price is low enough that people don't feel the need to hold off until the last second. Flooding and maxing is something you should do at home where you can control variables, not out in the wild.

Very good advice.  The continence nurse I see always says just the same. I admit to being lazy sometimes and don't change until my nappy is very wet and leaks do happen.