LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MOMMY.EXE (chapters one, and two)

MOMMY.EXE

:9a65a554c3822e5afc2795e102546224:

INRODUCTION

I

Patti was, truly, the vitruvian female. Perfectly proportioned; an hourglass figure. She was busty, and blonde. With piercing green eyes. She was the head cheerleader, and Jeff was the quarter back. They were from a small farm town. Let’s be honest. They were destined to be together.

And they were. They had a son together, shortly after graduation.
Chris.
  Jeff joined the service, to care for his new family. First as, a mechanic. Eventually an engineer. And, finally, a hero. Patti was 25, Chris was 8. When Jeff passed.

She invested wisely, afterwards. Herself, and Chris never wanted for anything. She devoted her life in him. Defined herself, by being his mother. Her coping mechanism, was to coddle the boy. It’s no wonder the boy ended up with a diaper fetish…

II

Chris was old enough, when his father passed, to take an interest in his work. Patti, never let that dream die. She carted him around the country, to science fairs. He could code by the time he was 12. And with his mother’s help, he started his first “software firm” at 14. Before graduating high school, Chris revived honors at both the Intel International Science and engineering Fair, and Google science fair. When Chris headed off, to University, to nobody’s surprise, it was on a full ride.
  Even for MIT, he was above the grade. During his freshmen year, he was take graduate courses. He had access to some of the most cutting edge technology on the planet, and all he could think to do with it all was make a device that forced women to treat him like a baby. Over the years, his plan manifested.

In guise, and essence - it was a virtual reality game. Programmed with top of the line A.I. Capable of improvising, and adapting to evolving situations. When executed, it induced a hypnotic state. The victim was helpless, but to play out the plotted scenario. Seemingly, of their own free will. Even after removing the hardware. Until the program was terminated.
  He also developed a program for himself. As a means to delve deeper into his role. It didn’t erase his memory. It did, however, impair his motor functions, and left him fully incontinent.   

Chris spent so much time on it, that he neglected much of his actual curriculum. Mid semester, his junior year, he flunked out of college. At that point, however, he had squandered enough of mommy’s money. Not to mention exhausting the universities resources. Servers, hardware, programs and codes.

Patti tried to be tough on Chris, after he moved back home. He kept reciting all the cliché excuses…

“I wasn’t challenged enough.”

“The Professors had it out for me.”
”They were threatened by my intellect.”

And, she ate it up. Like Thanksgiving diner.

With little more persuasion Patti agreed to fund Chris’s new “business venture”. In what seemed like no time, he had his own lab. Servers, computers, and 3-D printers. All of it, of course, was another front. Another step towards actualizing his most perverse fantasies. One of which was being treated like a baby, and diapered, by his own mother…

CHAPTER ONE

Chris worked tirelessly on his new scenario. One were Patti would regress him to an infantile state. the more he, himself, acted the part. He didn’t have to wait long for a chance to use it. Memorial Day was right around the corner, and Patti was getting a long weekend. Chris decided to seize the opportunity.

He woke up early the first day of his mother’s vacation, and had everything set up by the time she woke up. “Morning Mom.”, he greeted Patti. When she finally came out of her bedroom. “I just finished my game. Do you want to try it out?”

“Sure Hun”, Patti said through a yawn. “Let me get some coffee first, though. Ill be right back”. A few minutes later she was settling into the couch next to her son. “I’m so excited. I cant wait”, she said. “How do we play?”

“Just hold still”, Chris said as he stood up, and fit the headset to his mother. “I just have to load the game up now, It will only take a moment”, He added as he fastened his own headset.

“OH! I see it”! Patti shouted when the loading screen appeared. Chris could hear his mother clapping, as she bounced in her seat. She counted down the last few percent, “97, 98, 99”…
  “LOAD COMPLETE”, chimed a voice from inside the headset. There was a series of bright flashes. Green, and Red. Then white. “REMOVE HEADSETS”, chimed the voice, again.
  “How was it”? Chris asked, as he removed his mothers headset.
  “It was great baby, I loved it!” Patti said, with a wide smile. “I’m going to go water the plants, and then I’ll make lunch. You can keep playing”. When Patti left the room Chris jumped off the couch, and prodded his crotch through pants.
  “I wonder how long before I wet myself?”, he thought. A question that wasn’t left unanswered for long. Chris heard Patti in the kitchen, and decided to join her. Patti was almost done making lunch when it happened. Patti tuned around to find her son peeing his pants in the middle of the kitchen. Chris looked down as the warm dark spot grew, and moved down his tight blue jeans. Dripping, and pooling on the floor under him. There was a pause, and a look of Shock on Patties face. Chris’s heart stopped. ”Was this all a coincidence, is the program not running?” So many questions raced through his mind. All silenced the second his mother finally spoke.

”Oh honey, It’s okay. You just still aren’t ready for big boy underwear yet. Go, get cleaned up. and then come down for lunch.” she said. Reaching for a plastic bag, and handing it to Chris. “Just put those wet clothes in here. Mommy will come get them, and leave some dry ones out, for you”. Patti made her way upstairs, to where Chris was taking a shower. ”I’m Going to get these wet clothes, in the wash. I left your dry ones on the counter. Mommy wants you to put them on without a fuss, mister”. Adding, “ We can try again in a few days”. Before heading back downstairs to clean up the mess in the kitchen.

When Chris got out of the shower, he found what Patti left for him. Only a pastel blue t-shirt, a diaper, and some baby powder. The diaper was extra thick, and crinkly. With little rattles, bottles, and pacifiers printed on the front. He grabbed it all, beaming with excitement, and ran to his room.   
  Chris spread the diaper out on his bed, and laid down. He proceeded to powder himself…poorly. He got it everywhere. Then, he wrapped the diaper around his waist. He, purposefully, made sure it fit very loosely when taping himself in. He pulled the shirt over his head, and waddled off to find Patti. His diaper was so loose he had to hold it up, as he made his way downstairs.  
  In the kitchen, after getting Patti’s attention, he let his poorly fastened diaper drop to his feet. Exclaiming, “I can’t get it to stay up”.

Patti blushed at the sight of her naked son. “Oh dear!”, she exclaimed. “Don’t worry, mommy will help you”.

Patti led him by the hand to the living room. There was already a large baby blanket spread out on the floor. Chris sat down on the blanket, As she retrieved a large diaper bag. Chris had ordered all of these things days ago. The baby stuff, and the diapers. He had hid them in his lab, until this morning.

“Alright, lay down sweetie”, she said. Pulling a diaper out from the bag. She poked fun at what a bad job Chris had done putting his on, as she unfolded a new one. “Buns up”. She instructed - sliding the diaper underneath Chris. Snugly finishing the job she patted his crotch, and cooed, “See, that isn’t so hard. Let’s go eat Lunch”.
  Chris fell asleep on the living room floor, after lunch. Patti had turned Cartoons on for him. She sat on the couch fiddling with her I-Pad. He woke up a few hours later. Patti had a firm grasp on his diapered crotch. Prodding, and exclaiming, “Did someone have another accident? That’s alright, nap times over baby. If you sleep any longer, you’ll never go to bed tonight.”
Chris groggily squirmed, and stretched. Relishing in every moment he felt her hand pressed against his, soaking wet, diaper. A soaking wet diaper, he didn’t have to purposely soil. The incontinence program Chris had ran on himself was obviously working flawlessly.
  After changing his diaper again, they played all afternoon. Hide and seek, tickle monster, and peek a boo. Soon enough it was dinner time. After dinner Patti sat on the couch and motioned for Chris to come lay next to her. She pulled him close, and rested his head in her bosom. Telling him, “It’s almost bedtime, baby”.
  “But it’s only eight o’clock”… Chris whimply protested.
  ”Okay, Baby, you can come with mommy when she gets ready for bed” Patti said, “but, after that it’s bed time. No if’s, and’s or butt’s.” Chris was led by his mother to her bedroom, and then to the master bathroom. Patti sat him down, on the floor, and insisted that, “He was to be a good boy, while mommy gets ready for bed”.
  To Chris’s surprise, his mother began to run a shower, and strip, naked. Right in front of him. This was weird, even for him. And, his program. For that matter…

These, however, were the furthest thoughts from his mind.
With little interaction with the fairer sex, Chris was mesmerized by the beautiful naked women in front of him. Although he wasn’t engaged sexually with his mother in the fantasy, the situation was extremely erotic to him. Although she was programmed not to notice it, Chris was ashamed of the erection growing inside his diaper.

The shower was over soon enough. Chris barely had time to process it all. He was just relieved to see Patti’s arm reach out, from behind the curtain. Pulling her towel in, before stepping out. As mesmerizing as she was, Chris wasn’t ready to see his mother naked. Again. “All ready!” She exclaimed. Wrapped in a towel, they headed back into her bedroom.
  Chris turned around when he was sure she had changed. Patti’s nighttime attire was limited to a certain style. Short. Why she had to choose the black, and pink nightgown, that fit like a corset, though, was beyond him. That confusing erection he had just gotten rid of, started growing again.

He followed his mother, crawling on all fours. His eyes, inescapably, and shamefully fixated on her butt. From his angle, little was left to the imagination. He watched it bounce back and forth the whole way to his bedroom. Patti tucked him in, and kissed him goodnight. “Sleep tight, tomorrow is a big day. Mommy has a surprise for you”, she said as she closed the door behind her.
  Chris experienced ecstasy like never before that night. Pleasuring himself through his diaper as he drifted off to sleep.  

• Like 1

CHAPTER TWO

Chris woke up wet the next morning. Wearing just his diaper. He rolled out of bed, and got down on all fours. Enjoying the sensation of his soggy diaper, pendulating between his legs, as he crawled about his bedroom floor. He heard his mother moving around downstairs, and decided to go ask her to change him. Chris scooted down the steps, and continued crawling towards the kitchen. Calling out for his mother in a babyish tone, “Mommy, I need my diaper changed. I had an accident!”.
  The first person he saw, however, was not his mother. A, beautifully, well endowed brunette was staring at him, before he knew what was happening. He had no idea who she was. Immobilized by embarrassment, he tried to make sense of the strange women before him. She was wearing a tight black shirt, and pair of brown coveralls, that hugged her hips, and came up just high enough to barely contain her sizable breasts. Chris was staring at them, when he noticed a UPS name tag. The name “SHIREE” etched on it’s face.
  Shiree let out a gasp when she noticed Chris. She wore an expression of pity, and disgust, before bursting out in laughter. He stumbled to his feet, attempting to run away from the terribly embarrassing situation. That just made Shiree laugh harder. The infantile design of his diaper was prominently displayed to her now, and there was no denying he has used it. Just as he turned to leave the room, his mother showed up.
  “Oh good, you’re awake. Breakfast is on the table”. Patti said, as she handed Shiree the tip she had gone to find. “Eat up, and we’ll get you all changed after that. You just woke, you might have to potty more…”

“Mom!!!” Chris groaned. “You’re embarrassing me!”

Shiree let out another giggle, as she excepted the money. She turned towards Chris, and in a mockingly condescending voice said, “You have a good day little guy, try to stay dry”.    

Before he could muster a response he felt a strange sensation. A warm pressure in the back of his diaper. It was a second or two before he realized what was happening. “I’m pooping! Not now.” he thought. But it was too late. There was no stopping what was happening. He stood awkwardly, and motionless. As he finished. It seemed to go one forever. The mess made it’s way into, what seemed like, every crevice. “Anyone of sound mind knows what was happening”, was all Chris could think now. And everyone in the room did.

Shiree was staring at Chris. Jaw dropped, with the same look of pity, and disgust she wore moment ago. But, Patti was the first to speak. “I know that look. Is someone making a boom-boom?” she questioned. “I knew we should have waited. No use in wasting a perfectly fine diaper, just because you woke up wet.”

Chris tried to say something, but all he could manage was incoherent babble. If at all possible, making him appear more like a baby. Shiree was laughing again, despite professional courtesy. She couldn’t help herself. She only stopped laughing, when she noticed what was happening to Chris. The, “thing”, Patti was programmed not to acknowledge. A bulge growing in the front of Chris’s diaper.

He couldn’t help it. As embarrassed as he was. He was, still, pooping in a diaper. In-front of two gorgeous women… With complete absolve, none the less. One was under his influence. The other, he didn’t even know. When that truth sunk in, Chris ran with the moment.

It still wasn’t hard to manage the water-works. Taking into account, how embarrassed he was. “I pooped my diaper! I want change!” Chris cried. Clumsily moving towards Patti, in full exhibition mode - ignoring the woman, spectating the scene. In utter awe.

Almost in his mother’s, blissful, embrace Chris lost his footing, He fell backwards. Landing abruptly on his, unnecessarily padded, bottom. The mess he had made squished further, and more firmly, underneath him. Met with an involuntary grimace, though he rejoiced every second that played out now. “I POOPED IN MY DIAPER!” he cried again, rolling over onto his belly. He writhed on the floor in front of the two women. Not-so, dry humping the kitchen floor, continuing to plead for his diaper to get get changed.    

Dismissing, the disturbed, and dumbfounded woman Patti casually said, “Thank you so much much Shiree. I have to take care of this hand full, though. Don’t worry, he’s just acting up for company. He wasn’t this embarrassed yesterday. You have a blessed day.”

“And you.” Shiree replied, uneasily. As she shut the door behind her. Taking one more abhorred look at the terrible mess left screaming on the floor, before she did. Unheralded to her, that only fueled his antics even more.
  When left alone, Chris graciously entered his mother’s warm embrace. Cooing like a baby, the whole time Patti cleaned him, and changed his filthy diaper. Freshly diapered, he amicably finished breakfast.

“What is all this?” Chris was motioning towards the several large boxed items Shiree had hauled into the house.

“Just some stuff to help with your situation.” Patti said, dismissively. “don’t worry, I”ll get it all taken care of during your nap”.

That afternoon went much the same as the first. Filled with the same babyish games, and treatment. Chris fell asleep on the living room floor, again. Watching cartoons. He woke up this time, surprisingly dry.

Patti was knelt over him exclaiming, “Good boy! Staying dry through nap time”. releasing the grasp she had on his diaper, that had, obviously jostled him awake. ‘Continuing, “Come on Baby, it’s time for your surprise.”
  Noticing the entire room had changed, Chris questioned. “What is all this?”

There was an over-sized play-pen set up in the corner of the living room. The love seat was replaced with a big rocking chair, and the whole room was littered with stuffed animals, and baby toys.
  Before he could utter another word, Patti answered. “It’s for you!” Gleefully divulging, “This isn’t it! Follow me.” Chris was led into his bedroom. Now converted into a full nursery. Sparing no detail. An adult sized crib, and changing table replaced his bed, and dresser. His book shelve was filled with diapers, wipes, and powder. The action figures he spent a small fortune on were replaced with more stuffed animals, and baby toys. There was a wallpaper border around the top of the room, depicting pastel colored baby themes. “Do you love it?” Patti asked.
  Chris was, again, speechless. All he could think was, “How am I going to change all this back, before I wake her up?”…

• Like 1

Well it’s actually well written. I am not going to lie though, I was more than a little uncomfortable with the way he is looking at and acting with his mom. I had a girlfriend once who took a great interest in helping me out with changes. I know that if I had allowed it, she would have full on babied me. There were times when her helping out was fun and led to some pretty hot action in the bedroom. There were other times where she completely embarrassed the heck out of me. It got to be to much for me and I ended going my own way without her. That was all with a girlfriend though. I could never even think of my mom changing me. 

Hmmmm... interesting.  I wonder if he has gotten himself stuck (though isn't that what he wants?).  Maybe he could run the program on a second woman who he can actually act out sexually with, instead of it being his mom.

• 3 weeks later...