LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adult onsie

deewet

I happened to be watching some sports last night, a Chicago White Sox bb game specifically, and couldn't help but notice the advert behind the batters during the game for a give away event coming up next month for an adult onsie!  So is Chicago in an ADBL outbreak or is this a new fashion thing?

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Pants is a great source and has a large selection. Bought four solid colors for wife's bucket list trip to Hawaii before her passing from cancer last month. Wear them everywhere, in public and private. Made of jersey knit material which is very stretchy. It is not "clingy" and stretches for a good fit. Not too tight and not too loose. Great source for baby shirts too. Only got one in a dinosaur print to match the high quality dinosaur vinyl pants. Can't go wrong with these buys.

• 2 years later...

I am looking for a onesie that's a little tougher. I have one but it constantly rips because it's so thin. I have severe ADHD so I would like a onesie where I don't have to worry about being careful. That really messes up with my relaxation.

• 3 months later...
On 9/5/2018 at 12:41 PM, ppdude said:

Baby Pants is a great source and has a large selection. Bought four solid colors for wife's bucket list trip to Hawaii before her passing from cancer last month. Wear them everywhere, in public and private. Made of jersey knit material which is very stretchy. It is not "clingy" and stretches for a good fit. Not too tight and not too loose. Great source for baby shirts too. Only got one in a dinosaur print to match the high quality dinosaur vinyl pants. Can't go wrong with these buys.

Baby Pants does have nice stuff. I have one of their onesies as well, with little cars on it, and one of their blue duckies footie sleepers that I have had for almost a decade. They also originated the “nuk 6” pacifiers that everyone and their brother now sells for a song (I think their Chinese manufacturer went wild on them), and I love their giant clothie pins...

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2021 at 7:03 AM, Sir Stinkypants said:

Baby Pants does have nice stuff. I have one of their onesies as well, with little cars on it, and one of their blue duckies footie sleepers that I have had for almost a decade. They also originated the “nuk 6” pacifiers that everyone and their brother now sells for a song (I think their Chinese manufacturer went wild on them), and I love their giant clothie pins...

How sturdy are they? How easy to rip?

10 hours ago, marinus18 said:

How sturdy are they? How easy to rip?

Pretty tough, actually!

The onesie is a heavy stretchy cotton, and the piping for the crotch and shoulder snaps is also quite sturdy. I have definitely seen and owned lesser ones.

The sleeper is a heavyweight polyester polar fleece, and it is also very sturdy, though I could wish the feet had tougher bottoms. Still, it has been well used and has lasted for years so far...

On 11/11/2021 at 4:23 AM, Sir Stinkypants said:

Pretty tough, actually!

The onesie is a heavy stretchy cotton, and the piping for the crotch and shoulder snaps is also quite sturdy. I have definitely seen and owned lesser ones.

The sleeper is a heavyweight polyester polar fleece, and it is also very sturdy, though I could wish the feet had tougher bottoms. Still, it has been well used and has lasted for years so far...

Mine also is full of holes but those are formed after just 2 times and the push buttons also are very weak and constantly become undone by themselves. I rarely wear it because I have to be very conscious to not rip it or have it open up by itself which largely destroys the entire little space.

Maybe I just got bad luck. Can you link me to the one?

I do however just have the issue of being 6"3, 231 lbs, powerfully build and worst of all have quite severe ADHD. Even when buying normal clothes I pay attention that they are thick and tough. I've ripped plenty of jeans and t-shirts as well. (I don't mean this as a boast, it's just a fact and actually a quite annoying one.)

22 hours ago, marinus18 said:

Mine also is full of holes but those are formed after just 2 times and the push buttons also are very weak and constantly become undone by themselves. I rarely wear it because I have to be very conscious to not rip it or have it open up by itself which largely destroys the entire little space.

Maybe I just got bad luck. Can you link me to the one?

I do however just have the issue of being 6"3, 231 lbs, powerfully build and worst of all have quite severe ADHD. Even when buying normal clothes I pay attention that they are thick and tough. I've ripped plenty of jeans and t-shirts as well. (I don't mean this as a boast, it's just a fact and actually a quite annoying one.)

https://www.baby-pants.com/onezie.php I have the one they call “cars”, with the shoulder snaps (like real baby ones have, for the baby’s big head). They have several prints. Like I say, the cotton is heavy weight (more so than the heaviest T-shirts), and the snaps and reinforcing trim they’re mounted on are pretty heavy duty. I am not as heavily built as you, so not sure about sizing, but the quality is definitely there

14 hours ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

https://www.baby-pants.com/onezie.php I have the one they call “cars”, with the shoulder snaps (like real baby ones have, for the baby’s big head). They have several prints. Like I say, the cotton is heavy weight (more so than the heaviest T-shirts), and the snaps and reinforcing trim they’re mounted on are pretty heavy duty. I am not as heavily built as you, so not sure about sizing, but the quality is definitely there

Sorry. I meant full size sleepers with footies. Those are also called onesies.

Also after just a few tries the elastic is coming out of my plastic pants as well..........am I just having bad luck is is the majority of ABDL stuff garbage that falls apart after 2 or 3 uses?

1 hour ago, marinus18 said:

Also after just a few tries the elastic is coming out of my plastic pants as well..........am I just having bad luck is is the majority of ABDL stuff garbage that falls apart after 2 or 3 uses?

Who's plastic pants and where did you get them from?

Depending on the manufacturer, I get 30-90 days of use based on 24/7 use.

I have best luck with Gary's prints and worst with Haiian of any type.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:46 PM, marinus18 said:

https://www.baby-pants.com/jammies.php There are a couple of different prints, mine are the “blue duckies” pattern. I am 6’2” tall and 180lbs, and a large fits me pretty well, you may wish to go for an XL

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 11:33 PM, ppdude said:

Who's plastic pants and where did you get them from?

Depending on the manufacturer, I get 30-90 days of use based on 24/7 use.

I have best luck with Gary's prints and worst with Haiian of any type.

https://ab-dl-tb-club-shop.nl/en/christy-plastic-pants-nursery-print

This one. I want my new one to last for more than 10 times.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:45 PM, Sir Stinkypants said:

https://www.baby-pants.com/jammies.php There are a couple of different prints, mine are the “blue duckies” pattern. I am 6’2” tall and 180lbs, and a large fits me pretty well, you may wish to go for an XL

I don't see adult onesies. But how tough are they. It really is that bad with me, even with normal clothing. I have no thin clothing of any kind as I rip them within weeks. It's kind of what I am hoping for. Something where I don't have to constantly think of not ripping it.

2 hours ago, marinus18 said:

I don't see adult onesies. But how tough are they. It really is that bad with me, even with normal clothing. I have no thin clothing of any kind as I rip them within weeks. It's kind of what I am hoping for. Something where I don't have to constantly think of not ripping it.

https://www.baby-pants.com/onezie.php

• 3 weeks later...