LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set you down in a chair with a large cushion which even with that you still looked so small in that chair. I think to my self that I must have a booster seat around here somewhere. Shaking my head I place a couple pieces of cheese and bread in front of you. "Ok baby you can help I can you can put the sandwiches together and I'll cook them really quick. Once we eat these is off to bed or and the potty I suppose too."

I start cooking your perfectly put together little sandwiches. "Ok ok baby, how about after we eat we snuggle up on the couch for awhile until your sleepy. Why are you bouncing so much, do you need to go potty?" I ask cooing at first but a little hesitant to ask about you needing the potty

Sitting down on the couch I pat your bottom and rub your back. "Awe is the little cutie getting sleepy?" I say while thinking I really should have gotten her to the potty before this, hopefully she'll be fine. I feel my work phone vibrate in my pocket a few times but ignore it

After 2 hours of text back and forth Anne realized she was going to have to go to work for the next two days. Her client let her know that they had a babysitter program and they'd send one out in the morning so she could leave right away. Anne wasn't thrilled but home to get back sooner it needed to be done. As she put down her phone she felt a wetness on her lap. "Mary. Mary. Baby it's time to wake up you had an accident..."

Once opening the door Anne said "Its fine baby and if not I got other clothes for you anyway." What Mary forgot was this room was her little cousins room when she stays at Aunt Anne's. The room was done up in a toddler design lots of pink and yellow with Disney jr and Disney characters alike dawning everything. Theres a toddler bed the old changing table a playpen full of stuffed animals even a training potty. Once in the room Anne set Mary down in the middle of the room and started going through Mary's clothes eventually finding snow white panties and a my little pony nightgown with pink and yellow fringe on the bottom and sleeves

"Yes Mary it is." I say sweetly as I pull your cute panties up for you and pull the nighty over your head. I kneel down so I'm face to face with the small 12 year old. "Now honey I have some good news and bad new. Bad news is I have to head to work for a couple of days but good news is I'll be back on your birthday with big surprise presents. There is a baby sitter coming very late tonight when I have to leave. But dont be afraid to call me if you need anything baby." I pick you up and start rocking you like I did before.

"I dont really know much baby other than shes a 18 year old girl from a couple towns over. She seems to usually watch younger kids but I've heard shes very good. Can you be a big girl for aunty while I'm gone and behave? Oh and baby girl please try to make it to the potty tomorrow especially since you haven't made it once since you got here and you haven't gone poopy once yet." Anne cooed at Mary rocking her in her arms 

"Ok I hope so, but just remember sweet pea accidents happen and it's ok. Aw you dont want aunty to rock you too sleep like before?" She cooks at Mary still rocking her gently cradling the small preteen in her arms. In Anne's mind she had to stop her self from grabbing a pacifier off the changing table for little Mary she looks so adorable 

Anne set down the sleeping Mary on the toddler bed tucking her in as she did so Mary started sucking her thumb. Anne let out a small quiet awe, before pulling the side up on the bed and leaving the room with only a night light on. 

Anne was up most of the night packing and checking on the sleeping Mary. At about 5am she came to check on Mary again kissing her on the head. She could smell that the little girl at least farted and just hope there wasn't any poo in her panties, she knew the bed would probably be wet. She whispered a goodbye baby see you later as she exited the room to great the babysitter. She told the babysitter where the phone number info was, and about Mary's accidents. Before rushing out to the waiting taxi

The new babysitter was downstairs reading what looked like an ancient book, when she heard the distressed call of a child up stairs. I thought of what Anne said and figured the little girl shes watching woke up wet. "This will be fun." Says the girl before standing up and walking up the stairs. As she got to the top of the stairs she could see a small girl maybe age 8 at the most shifting around in the hallway. The tall 23 year old brunette was soon standing at the top on of the stairs and soon was standing right behind the small child tapping her on the shoulder.

"Now that's no way to great someone new in your home little one. Now what's wrong, smells like you've either gone poopy or you need to. I'll be honest not sure where your potty is baby." I say smiling at you holding your hands to your rear and trying to walk

"Hey now little one no reason to yell and lie to me." I pick you up and bring you into your room and place you on the changing table with a plop. As I lay you down and strap you down I coo at you. "By the way my name is Amber I'm your baby sitter for the next few days. Now can little mary tell me how old she is while I clean her up?"

I take your pjs off you and cut your panties off you and begin wiping your bottom. "You dont look 12 especially not 13, your flat chested and you've really done a number on your big girl panties. Your aunt told me this isn't your first accident either. Plus judging by the looks of this room you aren't really a big girl at all..."

As I began to wipe your bottom I wave my hand over your mouth with my free hand "To speak is for the big and you are little, now suck on your thumb for a quiet little." I give you a grin as your thumb slowly come up to your mouth and plants it self in your mouth in return you cant say anything but suckle on your thumb. I finish wiping you and powder you. "Now I suppose we can try to let you try out pullups for a little while to see if I can help potty train you but diapers are a quicker solution...hmmmm"

"Ok little one that's better." Amber says smiling at you talking around your thumb. She thinks to her self as she pulls the pullups up the small girls legs. I wonder if shell figure out I'm a witch before it's too late hehehe... "Ok now that baby is clean and dry let's get you dressed before we go out. How about something cute and pink?" Amber says looking through the closet before she makes some cute outfits appear in the closet