LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Brother No More (private)

Kinkyddlg

14-year-old Aiden Jones had been surreptitiously watching his step-brother Jeremy for days. Though two years older, Jeremy was a timid shrimp compared to almost any teenager, much less his basketball-star younger brother. But he often pulled the “I’m the older brother” card to win arguments, then turned around and whined like a child to their mother Mary when it suited him. She seemed to take pity on the socially awkward teen at the most inconvenient times, as far as Aiden was concerned.

But now that summer was at hand, Aiden had begun a plan to show his mother and his “big bro” just where he thought Jeremy belonged in the house pecking order. For days now the younger teen had been mixing diuretics, laxatives, and muscle relaxers into his step-brother’s drinks – and based on Jeremy’s sudden dash up the stairs while he had been in the midst of talking to Mary, they were finally bearing fruit. Waiting for just this moment, Aiden slipped into the bathroom the brothers shared first and locked the door, responding “Hold your horses, big guy! I’ll be out in a minute!” to Jeremy’s frantic knocking.

I am 16 years old and my dad used to be married to my mom, but they divorced a few years ago and I've been happy with things without a mom because it gave a little more freedom.  My dad is a business man who is worth 100 million and our house is really nice, but not a mansion.  We have housekeepers and a chef which is a really  good cook.

My dad started dating a few different people after the divorce and there were a lot I liked but there were some I didn't.  He eventually started dating a girl called Mary about a year ago and recently they got married.  She's ok, but her younger son Aiden was an eighth grader who I don't like and they are both doing things I don't like.

Not to mention that Aiden is 6' 4" and he was strong compared to me at 5' 6".  The past few days I have had these issues of needing to pee or poop with little warning and there have been a couple close calls, but nothing bad yet.  Another one just happened which caused me to run to the bathroom which someone was in.  I run upstairs to the other bathroom, but start peeing my pants right on the first step of the stairs and mess also.

Hearing Jeremy run off toward the other bathroom, Aiden unlocked the door and sauntered out to follow him. He walked up behind the shorter teen just as he was bending over at the waist and noisily peeing and filling his pants. Aiden’s deep booming laugh immediately garnered both Jeremy and Mary’s attention as he stared at Jeremy degrading himself in mock-surprise.

Wandering curiously towards them from the living room, Mary gasped more genuinely as she saw the dark-brown sag in her step-son’s shorts and the slowing trickle of urine down his legs. “Jeremy!” his step-mother shrieked. She had always tried to take pity on the awkward little teen but secretly found him faintly embarrassing to their family. “How did this happen? You’re 16 years old!”

“Aww, somebody must’ve forgot his diapees!” Aiden scoffed as Jeremy withered under their collective gaze. For once Mary didn’t tell Aiden not to tease his brother as she waited angrily for him to justify the childish disaster that had been his shorts.

I sit there noticing my sticky wet pants and also the smell of poop fill the air and it's bad enough having accidents by yourself, but with my step mother and my step brother right there which makes me nervous because I will never hear the end of it from him.  He recently finished 7th grade and having him always bug me with stupid stuff.

Aiden laughs so hard it grabs her attention and she's wanting to know how it happened and I sit there with a red face not sure what to say and I say "I am going to shower before dinner," trying to just get out of there.

As Aiden mentions something about me forgetting diapes it hurts, but I can't say anything to the twerp but want to punch him.

"That is not an explanation, young man!" Mary scowled and grabbed Jeremy's arm to keep him from going anywhere. "Tell me why my teenage son is standing in front of me in what looks and smells like poopy pants, or so help me..." She glanced sidelong at the still-chortling Aiden. "Or so help me I will put you right into diapers. I'm not sure I shouldn't, as it is!"

When I hear my step mom mention diaper I feel like I could kill Aiden with his comment earlier which must have given her ideas about it and I'm hoping that she's joking to make me feel bad, but I'm not sure I just know there's no way I will ever wear diapers right in front of everybody at 16.  It's way overboard and I notice that Aiden grins about it.

I can also still feel my messy undies and wet pants and just want to  get out of them because they feel so childish.  "It was an accident," I say nervously hoping that helps with her temper.

"An accident, huh?" Mary squinted at her stepson skeptically. "Has this happened before?"

While Jeremy naturally denied it, Aiden chimed in by lying confidently, "I was willing to protect you, Jeremy, but it's time to come clean with Mom. I saw the other accidents you've been having, but didn't want to get my lil bro in trouble. Now that I'm starting to think you have a real problem I can't cover for you anymore." Aiden feigned regret and concern as his mockery subsided, though he slipped in the "little brother" jab for his own amusement.

Mary's pretty face clouded over with frustration and outrage as she held Jeremy in place and scolded him like a squirming toddler. "First you pee-pee and poo-poo your pants, and then you lie about it? That's it, little boy!" Jeremy's step-mother hauled him out to the couch where she bent him over the back of it and spanked the loaded seat of his shorts, splattering it all over the inside as Aiden watched in ecstatic amusement. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined this going so well.

When Mary asked me if it has happened before, I said no because I was afraid she would get even more mad, but Aiden ends up telling her about my previous accidents which I didn't realize he knew about which is embarrassing to admit right in front of everybody.  I would have never had to go through this without my dad getting remarried.

I know I shouldn't be having accidents at 16 and don't want to deal with it.  When Aiden calls me little brother while still sitting in my poopy and wet pants it's embarrassing considering he's younger.

Mary halls me over to the couch right in front of Aiden and starts spanking me right there on my wet pants and at least it's not naked.  I am hoping she doesn't follow through on her earlier threat.

Mary angrily lectured little Jeremy in front of his cackling stepbrother about honesty and "keeping your little undies clean!" as she rained down blows on her stepson's disgusting behind. Hardly pausing, she turned to Aiden and asked him to "go get your baby brother supplies from the nursery." Their spacious house had enough guest rooms that they kept one permanently set up for any young cousins who might come to visit.

Shortly Aiden returned with everything she needed. He stood by helpfully as his mother threw Jeremy down on a plastic changing mat and wrestled his ruined pants off. Mary and Aiden shared a snicker as Jeremy's little penis came into view, the latter exclaiming "Jesus Chris, I think I was more hung as a toddler!" His mother shushed him but continued to smirk at Jeremy's embarrassing predicament as she lifted his legs and wiped every crevice of his bare bottom clean while Aiden easily held his arms to stop his struggling.

"And your little wee-wee too!" His stepmother cooed sarcastically and lowered Jeremy onto an unfolded disposable diaper, wiping down his diminutive cock and showering his crotch in powder before tightly taping Mickey Mouse over it. "Now no touching your pampers without permission or you're in big trouble, do you understand? Apparently I can't trust you to keep your pants clean like a big boy so if you need to go potty you can come ask an adult to help you. Like myself, or Aiden."

• 2 months later...

I sit stunned while I am stripped naked after my spanking by my stepmom right in the living room in front of Aiden who laughed so hard that he must have cried.  This is the most humiliating thing ever to wet and poop myself like a baby and then diapered with no privacy plus Aiden and my step mom both made fun of me for having a small wee wee with Aiden pointing out how it reminds him of a real baby.

I'm not sure how big he is, but I'd die if I was smaller than my younger 13 year old brother.  I am also worried about how long I have to wear diapers and can't imagine using them like a baby or having anyone find out about it.