LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everybody!

Hi there, how's it going? I'm just your basic introvert who's fond of anime, video games and all sort of things of a similar variety. I also have aspirations of becoming a somewhat decent writer...eventually...it's a work in progress. As for the ABDL side of things, I'm a bit of both though I tend to be more AB than DL, it just depends on my mood. Anyway, feel free to say hi, I promise I won't bite. :D    

1 hour ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

Welcome to daily diapers make your self at home 

Will do, thank you for the welcome. ^_^

1 hour ago, Cormac said:

Welcome to DD, bla..blaa... greetings compliment, reassuramce generic stuff.

Anyway Hi and welcome to DD

Ha, thank you. To be honest, I'm kind of shy...so I'm probably just going to flounder around for a bit before I get my bearings. XD   

Hi Lavender Moon, and welcome to DD. Glad you won’t be doing any biting. That might require, you always have a pacifier in, LOL. But, you don’t really need to worry. Everyone here is very friendly. Take your time, look around, and get comfy. We’re happy to have you with us. I wish you all the best in your writing pursuits. Hope to be seeing you around? Have fun, and enjoy! 

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:36 AM, Lavender Moon said:

Will do, thank you for the welcome. ^_^

Ha, thank you. To be honest, I'm kind of shy...so I'm probably just going to flounder around for a bit before I get my bearings. XD   

there is nothing wrong with being a flounder he was so cute in the little mermaid the movie and tv show :)