LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Willow Diaper Company - New, not yet to market

Just saw a commercial for a new "Direct to Consumer" diaper company for incontinence... WILLOW... Anyone heard of it? Doesn't sound like they're to market yet. But there's a CNBC video that just released today on Youtube talking about it. Their product looks interesting. The claims of capacity seem more than a little fanciful to me but who knows - it's interesting to see a "main stream" diaper company promote itself based on capacity (they're claiming better absorbency than other store brands) instead of discreteness as the only cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTwNQIKv9Yw

Check it out. More competition in the mainstream Adult Diaper market would bode well for better diapers all around I'd suspect...

This is a copy of the HasoCare disposable underwear system. A liter? Please. First off, 24 oz (3x 8oz cups) isn't a liter. Secondly, i'd be amazed if they can absorb that much in a real world setting without a leak. Link to the Hasocare disposable underwear which is available on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/HASOCARE-Breathable-Incontinence-Underwear-Absorbency/dp/B06ZYGYVVL/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1534912649&sr=8-10&keywords=hasocare+disposable+underwear

• 5 weeks later...
I tried their trial. I't a comfortable pant, but not very absorbent. Basicay a male guard glued inside a stretchy pant.

Agreed, I found their performance to be less than a good quality guard. I don’t even understand what the point is of having a whole underwear system if it isn’t more effective than a pad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The thing that gets me is they keep getting equated to the Dollar Shave Club which is an utter catastrophe.    I gave up on them after the third blade cartridge came apart on me.   Got tired of picking sharp shards off my face and sink.    I'm doing Harry's now.   So far, so good.

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

The thing that gets me is they keep getting equated to the Dollar Shave Club which is an utter catastrophe.    I gave up on them after the third blade cartridge came apart on me.   Got tired of picking sharp shards off my face and sink.    I'm doing Harry's now.   So far, so good.

For the past 28 years, I have used Gillette Atra with a twin-blade lubricated cartridge. My favorite was the  Techmatic with its stainless steel "ribbon" blakde that was 1/3 the thickness of a regular blade of the time (1966) that you changed by advancing it with a lever and you adjusted the angle with a different smaller lever. It lasted until 1984 or so. These 3 adk 5 blade cartridges are overkill beyond belief

On 8/22/2018 at 7:30 AM, DailyDi said:

I tried their trial. I't a comfortable pant, but not very absorbent. Basicay a male guard glued inside a stretchy pant.

Hit the nail on the head. This thing couldn’t even handle my half bladder wetting at slow speed. The pant is very comfortable though. If they can get it to bulk up and handle more fluid, they will certainly be on to something.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:19 PM, Little Christine said:

For the past 28 years, I have used Gillette Atra with a twin-blade lubricated cartridge. My favorite was the  Techmatic with its stainless steel "ribbon" blakde that was 1/3 the thickness of a regular blade of the time (1966) that you changed by advancing it with a lever and you adjusted the angle with a different smaller lever. It lasted until 1984 or so. These 3 adk 5 blade cartridges are overkill beyond belief

I hope, that in stating this, I don't, by some great happenstance, reveal my identity (it's a stretch, right?) But I once asked a coworker (at the time,) with the surname Gillette, if he was "the best a man could get?" He replied "Inappropriate!," which, given my androgynous appearance/ambiguous sexuality, could have been misconstrued. I explained the old Gillette slogan, and he said, that he was familiar with it, and the joke had been made before, as he was actually a decedent of the company's founder.

Political correctness is the last resort of the incompetent; i.e. Those who cannot generate a decent comeback to a wiseass remark. It will be the Foundation of Thoughtcrime, then of thought itself being a crime. It also shows a lack of Kraft

• Confused 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, an  absolutely terrible product from an absolutely terrible company to deal with.   I think the analogy to the Dollar Shave Club (another complete fraud... by the way if you want to mail order blades, try Harry's...great product, great service) is quite apt.   

As DD says, they're like a guard in a non-woven brief.   On the upside, they look pretty nice.  They are completely non-functional.   While they have standing leak guards, I 'm not sure why.   They are smaller  than most of the guards on the market (either the Depend or Tena).    The thing is not absorbent at all, even if you hit the "guard" part.   And worse yet, anything that does end up there starts weeping through the front of the brief in short order.   In fact, as near as I can tell, you'd be better off sticking a handiwipe in the front of your pants for all the good these things do.

No problem, says I.   Nothing ventured, nothing gained.   I was only out the $5 shipping for the "free" trial.    But wait.   You can't go online and cancel.    While you can change the amount and frequency of your orders, they won't take the cancellation that way.    Fine, call their 800 number.    After ten minutes of music on hold, you get routed to voice mail.   Left a message telling them if they charge anything more to my AMEX card it will be protested and reversed immediately. 

So, anyhow.   As horrendously bad as these things are and as impossible as they make it to cancel, I recommend you not even try the "free" trial unless you want to open yourself up to a lot of frustration.