LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl match. Com

Toyboy

Has anyone tried this site? If so did you find it any good. I tried it but got a bit suspicious about it's authenticity. I would like to know if it is worthwhile trying it again. Or is it a ripoff. 

If it is free, you are the product. If they are making you pay with out letting you see matches, stay away.

Note: on traditional dating sites, men outnumber women by pretty large margins. A fetish specific group is going to amplify that disparity. You are unlikely, statistically speaking, to be chosen. To top this off, women burnout and grow gun shy on dating sites pretty fast due to the high volume of messages that could be charitably described as off color. I'd stick with more flexible platforms that tend to have better engagement with men and women, like Tinder, etc... and then if you think a relationship is possible, slowly let them in and see how they react.

• Like 1

Don't trust it. I made an account there and I'm pretty sure I've gotten more messages from littles/caregivers from my home town than the actual population of the town itself.  The accounts also have a nasty habit of changing home locations after a conversation starts.  I've also read a number of stories about bogus accounts since I left the site.

In short, save the monies.

22 hours ago, horrorfan said:

I tried it for a while. It's a complete waste of time and money. I'd steer clear of Diapermates too. The webpage is not secure and anything you post on the site can appear in a google search.

Diapermates is indexed by Google?  I would think that any dating site (let alone fetish-specific ones) would be more private.

Well, technically any website you can access normally is indexed by google (this is called the clear net), however, if you pay attention to the search bar, on the left hand side your browser will tell you that the site is not secure, meaning if any hacker decided they wanted to attack the site, you can consider anything you post to that site as compromised. Furthermore you can right click and search google for any picture you find posted on that site and you will get a result. ABDLmatch.com did not have this problem, but in spite of being secure it is still a waste of time and money. My previous comment was more on how easy it is to find content on diapermates via google search, but that aside, the site is vulnerable to hacks.

1 hour ago, horrorfan said:

Well, technically any website you can access normally is indexed by google (this is called the clear net), however, if you pay attention to the search bar, on the left hand side your browser will tell you that the site is not secure, meaning if any hacker decided they wanted to attack the site, you can consider anything you post to that site as compromised. Furthermore you can right click and search google for any picture you find posted on that site and you will get a result. ABDLmatch.com did not have this problem, but in spite of being secure it is still a waste of time and money. My previous comment was more on how easy it is to find content on diapermates via google search, but that aside, the site is vulnerable to hacks.

Glad you said this, I just deleted a lot of potentially identifiable info from my DM profile, and put in a burner email. Still going to keep it because I like my odds there. I saw a woman who lives 45 minutes from me on that site. That being said it's dead anyways.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:55 PM, swinginpendulum said:

Glad you said this, I just deleted a lot of potentially identifiable info from my DM profile, and put in a burner email. Still going to keep it because I like my odds there. I saw a woman who lives 45 minutes from me on that site. That being said it's dead anyways.

Just because you delete photos from the internet doesn't mean they're completely gone. For example, my current avatar is an image I found online, decided I liked and saved it to my computer. Now if the original image is removed from where I grabbed it, I still have access to it from my own computer and can post a new copy if I so choose. The bottom line boils down to be careful what you put online and where you put it.

So true.  All anyone has to do is right click on a picture and they can save it to their own computer.  Sure, sometimes there is a way people can prevent anyone from right clicking a picture on the internet, such as business people or artists that post photos of their work so people can't steel and use them, but even then you can hit PrtSc on your keyboard and past it to Paint and then you can edit and save it.  Once on the internet, you can remove it but by that time who knows who may have already made a copy of it.

Hi. I tried all the ab sites years back when I was looking and like ghostgirl says above men out number women and also when my girlfriend joined the sites I was on (this one included) she was bombarded with messages even though she was not looking and soon did not go online as it was constant.

copied and pasted bellow from my blog if anyone wants to read. save me typing story out again.

original post date August 2009 (updated and repost with a few edits)

Like most people looking for there mummy, Abdl girlfriend I thought ABDL websites would be the place to try, so every website I could find I added myself to the "Male looking for" list and kept looking through "female looking for" for anyone who I thought was right for me and was close to me. After about two years of nothing, with being to far a way or being male I gave up hope of finding someone.

So I decided I would try to give up the AB life and just find a girl in a normal dating site (Match.com) and if we get on I would tell her then about my AB side if I really missed it and could not live without it.

I joined Match.com and started to put a few things on ebay to slowly get rid of my stuff.

Started to look through profiles and found a girl who was in my town and the profile made me think she may be AB as well. She wrote - "I'm currently reading The Chronicles of Narnia not that I'm childish or anything... well maybe a little bit."

I sent her a wink and we started to send 1 or 2 email each other.

Right! This is where it gets a little complicated and I am not the best of people at putting stuff in to words but...

I stupidly (or not as it turn out) used the same login for match.com as I did for ebay (not the same as here so you don't need to bother looking for me on ebay...lol)

I got a email off ebay and all it said was "Busted LOL" and the senders id was the same nickname as this girl on match. Trying not to add names so here is an example. Name- Andrew, ebay id- Andy123. Hope that makes sense.

So I automatically thought SH!T she has found out already and I decided to come clean and tell her all about it. I sent her a long email explaining that I was an AB and what an AB was and and a Wikipedia link that did not put us in a bad light so she could read up on AB's if she wanted to know more. Sent it and put at bottom of the email nice talking to you hope you find someone, Bye.

Did not expect anything back but got a email back saying she had not stopped laughing all day and she had to speak to me as she wanted to know more and sent me her phone number.

Phoned her up the next day after spending all day thinking should I, as I did not want to be laughed at and made fun of down the phone.

We talked for over half hour, can't remember everything as I was so nerves.

That was it we started to date and first met her in a bowling ally (she says this was not our first date but just a meet up and chat or predate as she calls it now).

She has moved in with me and we have been going out now for nearly two years and is my mummy as well as my girlfriend.

She has told me she never sent the ebay email to me. I have found out it was RC-db-UK from here who sent it me. We talk over yahoo and send each other links to stuff on ebay so he knew my ebay name and he sent me the email. Yet another twist though is that she did check out my name on ebay as one of her work friends did some checking on me and found all the stuff I was selling but did not know if it was someone with the same log in name as my match.com profile or it was me. but she never sent me an email saying "BUSTED"

UPDATE- AUGUST 2018

Thought about time I updated this blog.

We have been together now for over 10 years and been married for over 2 years. still do AB stuff together (she is mommy) and we still go to little big land events in Birmingham

Thanks everyone I have dropped my account. I was getting dodge messages from supposedly 4 or more separate women ho were obviously the same person. Most messages were from America even though I am in New Zealand. I was talking to two women in New Zealand but they just stopped and disappeared from the site. I don't think I came on to strong. But as soon as I cancelled my subscription I started getting twice as many messages that I can't read unless I upgrade to a pade subscription. It was all a bit to coincidental. 

I've had several people tell me that at least some of the fembots on abdlmatch are run by the site itself. and stop talking to you the second you upgrade your membership (whereas a romance scammer would keep talking to you to try and get something from you) I brought it to their attention several times, and they did little about either side of the fembots. It's the reason I pulled their ads from here last year.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2018 at 5:14 PM, katie_ab said:

It's very very risky lots of fake profiles and bots. I was lucky though it's where I met my caregiver. I'd stay away though. 

Seriously?  ABDL Match is nothing but fake female profiles written by people who obviously have nothing.better to do.  They should be ashamed of themselves for taking money from people for nothing.  

It's not impossible to meet a female, but Craigslist was the only place I have talked to genuine, verified diaper fetishist women.  Didn't play with any, but met one in person and talked to four who I can recall.  Unfortunately CL is gone, and Doublelist is anti-fetish and will delete your diaper ad.

• 2 weeks later...

I created a profile on here a long time ago and then decided to stop using it (wasn't getting anywhere with the website). However, I have recently thought about giving it a second chance. However, the password I usually use does not work, when I try to reset my password I get an error message saying my account has not been activated. When I try to reactivate my account, it says that the username and email I am using is inaccurate (even though I know is correct, based on old emails I have from years ago that confirm the email and username is correct). When I try to re-register it says my email is already taken and I've attempted to contact the host of the website via their contact us section twice with no response. It's almost like there is no one actually running the website. I finally gave up. I don't really have a good record of meeting people online anyways. Meeting people online is difficult, specially when your having to share something as vulnerable as an interest in diapers. 

On 8/24/2018 at 9:31 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Diapermates is indexed by Google?  I would think that any dating site (let alone fetish-specific ones) would be more private.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:43 AM, padded_husky said:

I created a profile on here a long time ago and then decided to stop using it (wasn't getting anywhere with the website). However, I have recently thought about giving it a second chance. However, the password I usually use does not work, when I try to reset my password I get an error message saying my account has not been activated. When I try to reactivate my account, it says that the username and email I am using is inaccurate (even though I know is correct, based on old emails I have from years ago that confirm the email and username is correct). When I try to re-register it says my email is already taken and I've attempted to contact the host of the website via their contact us section twice with no response. It's almost like there is no one actually running the website. I finally gave up. I don't really have a good record of meeting people online anyways. Meeting people online is difficult, specially when your having to share something as vulnerable as an interest in diapers. 

Two things to remember: Keywords and Hacking. Sites index their content so that searches can find them. It is both a science and an art to get the right mix of keywords to produce a search result. Once a site is hit, those keywords are kept by the search engine to produce a larger set of results. These are then "biased" so that they find their way to the top of a search engine's results. It will be propagated throughout the entire internet infrastructure and will be stored in a countless number of computers. It will be backed up and archived so it can be recalled at any time. In other words, it is there forever. In your case, the site was hacked. That 'ts why your password no longer works. The easiest and fastest way to prevent future hacks to to dump all user accounts, or at least the passwords. In that case, if you wish to take the risk, you can set up a new account. I'd advise you to stay away; sites that do this do not care about protecting their users.

4 hours ago, ppdude said:

Two things to remember: Keywords and Hacking. Sites index their content so that searches can find them. It is both a science and an art to get the right mix of keywords to produce a search result. Once a site is hit, those keywords are kept by the search engine to produce a larger set of results. These are then "biased" so that they find their way to the top of a search engine's results. It will be propagated throughout the entire internet infrastructure and will be stored in a countless number of computers. It will be backed up and archived so it can be recalled at any time. In other words, it is there forever. In your case, the site was hacked. That 'ts why your password no longer works. The easiest and fastest way to prevent future hacks to to dump all user accounts, or at least the passwords. In that case, if you wish to take the risk, you can set up a new account. I'd advise you to stay away; sites that do this do not care about protecting their users.

Well, I had already given up at this point on that website but If I wasn't already turned away I'm definitely turned away now. Even if I wanted to create a new account, I can't because my email address comes up as already taken. Lol Regardless, it doesn't matter. I'm not really the best at meeting people online anyways. It just seems so risky, you have no clue who your talking to these days and I always have this fear in the back of my mind that I'm talking to the wrong person (I know how stupid that sounds as I share my feelings with a ton of people I don't know on a forum). Though, I'm trying to get over the paranoia which is honestly what the issue is. It's just scary sharing who you are and specially scary, sharing an interest in diapers.