LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

scared of doctor

i am scared of seeing a urologist now but i feel that i really should see one. years ago i saw a whole bunch of urologists for my urinary issues - from pelvic pain and back pain to urinary retention, frequency and leaking. i underwent whole slew of tests and procedures then which really hurt! like cystoscopy and urodynamic tests and capacity tests etc. the pain and most of my urinary issues went away. but i still had some leak and mild frequent urges. i have been using diapers to help manage for most part the last couple of years. but i noticed i am getting more and more urges than used to and seem to be wetting myself quite a bit. it has me slightly worried. but i am scared of going to see urologist again and have to do all those tests or stuff. and last time i tried the medicine(flowmax and some oxybutin), it didnt help.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I can understand your appreciation in this. Not an easy question to give advice on, not for me at least. It’s like getting burned, once you have been burned, you are very cautious, and mindful of doing the same thing again. I have a whole fear thing, about going to doctors too. For me it’s weird, in that, I’m not real scared once I’m there, or of putting  my hands in theirs, it’s just seems to be with starting the process. Fear of some unknown, I guess.

I do have to say Kdlstar, as hard as it is, your best bet, is to bite the bullet and see the doctor. Better to detect something sooner, then later. And maybe you can seek out some different doctors, then the ones you’ve seen in the past. See if you can find reviews on the doctors you seek to see, before you go. Try and find the best ones you can find. When you do go, be sure to discuss your fears, and concerns with the doctor and attending staff too. Make sure they are hearing you, and addressing your concerns, and do as much home work on everything, that you can do. The more knowledge you have, the better. I wish you much luck! 

The best advice I ever received was to never lie or withold anything pertinent when speaking with your doctor or lawyer, for they cannot do the best for you without knowing everything involved. But do remember that you do not have to do what they tell you to do- their role is as advisors who should have far more knowledge in the matter than you do. In the end it is your body and your life which is being dealt with, so you have the final say in all matters, not them. If they refuse to allow you a say in things then it's time for you to find someone better to be working with. It's easier to deal with these folks when you understand and embrace this concept, although many of them will not like you doing this. Listenb to and hear their advice, then decide whether you agree with their course of action and if you don't, then work out a way forward together.

Bettypooh

• Like 1