LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Role play (open)

Danny

I'd like to start a new family roleplay.  

Preferably mom and dad and 4 children. You can decide if they wear diapers or not. 

Pm if interested and post here. 

I would prefer more than a few lines of dialogue and good punctuation 

18 years old and still looking for a job, Ethan was the eldest of four children, he'd just finished secondary and was looking for an apprenticeship, he just couldn't find one! His father was constantly impatient with him, not that he was ever prepared to offer help and his Mother, she was way too concerned over his younger brothers then him. He loved his siblings though, the twins and the youngest who was only 8, even the twin who still wore diapers.

He was on his laptop, which he'd managed to earn by working small jobs in a local café, looking for apprenticeships and sendig applications.

Brent looked around his kitchen. He was making breakfast which always took a while considering he had to feed 6 people, his wife and their four children. He was making pancakes today it wasn’t a school day so there was no need to rush anywhere. Eventually he called out breakfast is done! Loud enough for his family to hear

at that moment 16 year old Kyle was in the room he shared with his twin quickly trying to hide the evidence that he had wet the bed from everyone. He hoped to be done before his brother finished in the shower.  Even though they were twins zkyle and his brother couldn’t be more different he was blond and his brother was dark. His brother was well over a foot taller then him and everyone assumed he was much older. In fact Kyle looked more like their little sisters twin

Dan was a popular 16 year old teenager, the older twin and acts like a role model for his younger twin. He wakes up, and sniffs the air, knowing that smell all to well leading to the fact that his brother has wet the bed again, but he didn't want to upset him, so he decides to keep it to himself until he can talk to his brother.

Tommy is the youngest sibling. At 8 years old, he loves spending time with his family, and loves being the "baby" of the family as he is cuddled and cared for mostly by his mom, he still calls her mommy, he sometimes wets the bed, and wishes she could put him back into diapers again.

Sadie had just woken up, as her husband had let her have a lie-in. She got dressed and walked downstairs, she went to go and check if her little boy, Tommy was awake yet. On her way to Tommy's room she smelt urine, she presumed it was Tommy who'd wet the bed again but instead she saw Dan in his room trying to cover something up.

Ethan came downstairs, looking bedraggled and as tired as always. He spent so long working on his job search he rarely went to bed before 1:00 AM. He as usual was the first downstairs and just waited fir the usual lecture he'd get from his father.

Brent saw his son and I spite of tiger recent fights smiled, he loved all of his children and just wanted what was best for them. He was someone who was described as over pertective by all of his friends and even his wife a fact that was proven by the fact that even his 18 year old still had a bedtime and that he insisted at all of his children call him Daddy

he opened his arms “hey there kiddo did you sleep ok come give Daddy a hug good morning please”

kyle heard his dad call and froze he stuffed the wet sheets under the bed and  then looked down he decided at the very least he need new clothes. That’s when his brother returned from his shower

Brent gave his son a stern look even as he served him pancakes “Daddy kiddo not dad that hasn’t changed”

he sat down across from his boy “now then how’s the job search going. I expect some progress soon son when you decided not to continue your education we agreed you would work well it’s been 5 months and you don’t seem to be doing anything and I’m pretty sure you’re staying up much later then bedtime. You look awful. We have these rules for a reason, they are non negotiable and you are disrespecting our household it’s disappointing frankly”

Ethan's face fell, he seemingly became even more tired. "It's going horribly. You know that. I have had yet another round of No's and quite a few haven't bothered to respond. I stay up late looking for jobs, email after email after email, I'd live to just relax at 8:00 and sleep but I can't, not that you'll ever help.", Ethan put his face is hands and then smoothed his hair back. His wrist had bite marks from where he'd bitten himself whenbhe got stressed. "You weren't even there at my graduation."

Brent looked at his boy feeling softer he reached across the table taking Ethan’s Hand “honey stop please just stop I am sorry about graduation but you know your brother was sick and it couldn’t be helped andas far as the rest I’m hearing a bunch of excuses you never ask for help you just run around acting neglected if you want help just ask yo know Daddy is always here for you and all of your siblings”

“Ethen enough! When have you ever and I Mean ever proven that you would be responsible enough to work with me besides I told you I required a college degree which you refuse to get so.. I don t know what to tell you now eat your breakfast and I expect you to be in bed tonight at bedtime I will be checking and do t you dear leave this table until you are excused”

"You refuse to pay my tuition fees! I won't have enough for the next two years if I continue working at Smith's. Whatever take your pancakes, they lost their taste 15 years ago when the twins were born, I'm leaving gonna work another 9 hours for less than minimum wage.", Ethan got up, his gaze challenging his father to oppose him. "I had perfect grades. 10's across the board. If it weren't for money...."

"I am eighteen. And no. I'm busy being as you would deem it irresponsible and earning money to support myself. Give me a reason why I should stay, really honestly. If I'm so bad how about I just leave? Getting rid of the extra after 15 years."

Ethan was just about as tall as his father was and gave him a look as cold and as careless as ice.

Brent sighed “I just don’t know how we got here kiddo we are obviously having two separate conversations and I want to fix this a really do but to do that I need you to sit and listen can you do that for me kiddo if you still need to go after I will drive you to work myself” he looked at his son pleadingly “please baby trust Daddy”

(hey I messaged you about an idea let me know what you think)

(Very well me and Jmg got carried away)

18 years old and still looking for a job, Ethan was the eldest of four children, he'd just finished secondary and was looking for an apprenticeship, he just couldn't find one! His father was constantly impatient with him, not that he was ever prepared to offer help and his Mother, she was way too concerned over his younger brothers then him. He loved his siblings though, the twins and the youngest who was only 8, even the twin who still wore diapers.

He was on his laptop, which he'd managed to earn by working small jobs in a local café, looking for apprenticeships and sending applications.

(you still haven't Deleted this one by the way @Danny also the repost of this looks like it could be a good roleplay and a good read. I have decided to follow it  @Danny .@TheCormac  I would like to welcome you to this website and I hope you have a good time on here. I think you will find these two are some of the best role players on the website. I am always open to discussing possible role plays with people or  just talking to people about everything and anything within reason of course. Just hit me up if any of those ever interest you.)