LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Deadpool 2 Trailer.

I am an older guy and don't know anything about Deadpool.  Can someone explain what it is and how this guy who looks like a comic book super hero or villian is wearing a diaper and getting it changed?

Deadpool is a pansexual 4th wall breaking former mercenary slash villain turned superantihero who has, besides superhuman strength and agility, the power of accelerated healing, including the regrowth of severed body parts.

• Like 1

So I'm guessing somehow he lost the lower half of his body and while regrowing it, he had to start out with diapers again.  If he has the power of accelerated healing, I would think he could quickly regrow his lower body and not need diapers very long. But, what do I know as it all sounds like something I have no interest in.  

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

So I'm guessing somehow he lost the lower half of his body and while regrowing it, he had to start out with diapers again.  If he has the power of accelerated healing, I would think he could quickly regrow his lower body and not need diapers very long. But, what do I know as it all sounds like something I have no interest in.  

He is kinda smart ass. He was probably just hiding out there until his lower half grew back and messing with this guy just because. 

• 1 month later...