LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone

I've Been lurking for quite sometime here, never got around to really trying out the forms but I think now it's time I change that.

So hello everyone.  in a nutshell I'm a guy in his 30's and a major Technophile,  a mild otaku, and all around geek. I do like to roleplay and chat about all sorts of things.

Now having said all that, let me tell you the extra parts that I'd only talk about in a place like this.  I do prefer more girly things and as you may of guessed by my name I like being treated as a girl a lot. I'm not transgender though i got nothing against those who are. I've gotten real close to that point my self a few times, but so far real life has conspired to make the opportunity costs to great and now I've come to being okay like this irl. That said though when I'm online and have the ability I prefer to be a girl. And I got a whole collection of cute Lolita dresses I'd love to get one day.  Also  I'm more on the introverted side, I'm trying to get better at meeting new people and making friends and that's the main reason I'm going to try to come out of hiding.

As for the age thing, I kinda swing on that. sometimes I'm in an adult mood and I'll happily talk about anything that interests me.  Sometimes I feel more like a high school girl, wanting to redo that time only have things go good instead of the mess that it was. Still other times, I do feel like a timid 6 year old girl, clinging to a old stuff fox plushie and needing some love.

I'm open for doing role plays, and I do prefer to be little or end up little in them.  But I also understand that it's not fair to be all take and no give, so for those willing to give the little me some good play.  I'll do my best to return the favor in another thread.  I'm also up for group rp's as long as I don't end up getting left behind.

hope to meet you all soon, Akari.

Well akari to the board and chaotic [DD] we will help you with anything you need ok I'm Steven or aka Masters if you need anything ask ok will help you to be ("little") again ok

I mean welcome oops

If you need info on buying stuff or just want to be ("little") again join the chat ok akari

Hello, and welcome to DD Akari. It’s nice to meet you, and happy you decided to join us here. You are among friends, and like minded people here. Any questions, are welcome, and there’s lots of people always willing to help if they can, myself included. So, you can hang here, relax, have some fun, and enjoy!  See you round.