LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey! from a lonely babygirl in minnesota!

ittlefox

Hey I am Sarah or Little fox

I am a single baby girl that is lonely and just looking for her daddy.

Also looking for friends that is in Minnesota so I hope I can find more friends that are abdl and hopefully a daddy. 

Thanks

Little fox

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi and welcome Little Fox Sarah, nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us here. I hate to hear you’re so lonely, that’s not good. I’m sure if you try, you’ll find a sweet loving daddy. Someone who will look out for, and take good care of a wittle baby girl. You can stay here and play, while you look for your daddy. It’s a nice place, with lots of like minded people. So come in, pull up a highchair, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hey Little Fox! Yeah I get it, in minnesota there isn't much in the way of an abdl community. I'm from here and in a similar boat. Just looking to make some friends! If you want to talk lmk:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Howdy Little Fox! I SO hope you find a daddy! Bein lonely is SO very hard!! Thereare a few really great daddies in here and I've even been a daddy before to a wonderful little girl. Now it's my turn to be little and enjoy being loved just because I'm me...little or big, my wife/mommy adores me!! Ya know what...I feel same about her!! I would drag my naked body across 20 miles of prickly-pear cacti and broken glass just to grease the front axle on the laundry truck that brought her clean jeans back home to her..if it only gave her a smile for me to do it! Not much I wouldn't do for her! My hopes are you can find that one who does these things for you! Makes you run like a puppie to the door when that one comes home! Make breakfast in bed, dinner at night! EVERYTHING you can for that one special person, because of all they do for you and give of themselves for you!! How I hope all the lonely beautiful folks here can find happiness and end the loneliness that plagues us and eats our lives away! Why, because we are diapered..or take care of those diapered?? It's only PART of who/what we are! I believe it won't be very long before some nice, loving, caring daddy comes along and adopts you and sweeps you up into his arms and you just can't stop from giggling you are so happy!! Good luck babygirl..you are so precious ???????

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the DD forum!  We are gentle and we all like to make new friends!  Everyone here is warm and welcoming!  So feel free to look around and check out the forum!  There is also a chatroom where you can talk live with other members.

Hello little fox sorry to hear that you are so lonely.  I hope you are able to find the daddy you are looking for young lady.  In the mean time I hope you make a lot of friends and look forward to hopefully seeing you in the chat.

• 3 weeks later...