LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposable diapers (adult size)

15 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

Could you please rephrase the question?  It appears that there are a few words missing.

I think he's trying to ask if there is a way to acquire adult diapers on the cheap, since they're expensive.

@Masters Try local thrift shops, you can usually find brands of medical diapers, from local hospitals cleaning inventory; though I can't guarantee the quality.

14 minutes ago, foofybabykitten said:

I think he's trying to ask if there is a way to acquire adult diapers on the cheap, since they're expensive.

@Masters Try local thrift shops, you can usually find brands of medical diapers, from local hospitals cleaning inventory; though I can't guarantee the quality.

Thank you miss I love you sooooo much for the help thank you thank you at least you know what I am saying foofybabykitten

• 2 years later...
On 8/21/2018 at 4:38 PM, foofybabykitten said:

@Masters

I run a thrift store myself, and I have NOT gotten any diapers in:  They usually are donated to the local food shelves though.  When you do it at a thrift shop, its the "luck of the draw" and I KNOW that my food pantry sometimes gets these things from the community on donation, just as we get things in the Thrift Store as a donation.

You could also ask at local places such as food shelves, Community Action Agencies, or if you are disabled, medicaid will pay for diapers, BUT they are the cloth backed stuff that is not designed as a diaper:  If you need to be able to unload a FULL bladder, or Bowels, you NEED plastic backed diapers, with ODOR control, but there are places that sell online: such as amazon or ebay - Mine cost $35/bag, and they are covered by medicaid Prior Authorization. [Northshore Megamax diapers]

Good luck!

Brian

I think ones of the benefits of living in a civilised country like the U.K is lots of disability benefits. being a disabled person and all. I can afford all the nappies I like. I could get my IC nappies for free off the NHS but choose to buy my own. No real need too live on charity here if disabled. 

I would hate to live in America. Can be a dreadful place if you're disabled or poor in the states.