LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do you like poopy nappies?

Hi everyone. Thought I'd just find out everyones feelings on this. I think my little Sissy likes it because, because he had problems when he was younger and felt looked after and cared for. I think having a poopy nappy takes him back to that time and he feels happy, safe and secure, he loves to sleep in a poopy nappy too. So what is everyone elses thoughts on this?

It’s certainly one of the more confronting aspects of this behaviour and many ABDL refrain from it.

A primary element for me is one of regression.  It is an infantile thing to do and whilst I’d describe myself as significantly more “DL” than “AB”, I’d have to admit that there are inevitable AB overtones in the rejection of “grown up” that goes along with a decision to poo in your pants instead.

Another is the sheer “naughtiness” of “doing it in your pants”: even more so than a simple wee.  There is for me just a frisson of excitement in standing around looking like a grown up whilst under my khakis, I’m loading my nappy like a toddler.  Even more exciting is doing it in bed, tucked up beneath the blankets.

Lastly is the sensuality.  If you can put aside that deep social conditioning, filling your nappies actually feels very nice in a mud-between-your-toes kind of way.  Sleeping in a dirty nappy is positively voluptuous on those rare partner-free nights where I can do it.

Changing my dirty nappies is driven by operational necessity, not desire (smell, leakage, laundry timing, rash-avoidance).  Once removed from me, a soiled nappy is just a toxic bio-hazard that I now have to deal with and I’d rather not.  Kind of the “price of the game” if you like.  I take no pleasure in the laundry and clean-up and poop outside of a securely fitted nappy is repellent to me. 

I am also very careful to minimise the chances of non-consenting others in having to smell my dirty diaper if I have one on.

I should also add kudos to you if you can stand sleeping next to a partner who is in a loaded nappy.  I am allowed to be wet in bed next to my partner but her understandable requirement is that dirty nappies are not something she wants to know about or be near.

• Like 2

For me it's the feeling of total loss of control and teasing my girlfriend gives when I'm messy and of course the sensations but the best part is of coarse my girlfriend saying things like "is my widdle baby wessy" "did you have an accedient" "who's my little baby" and spanking my messy diaper while I beg her to change me 

• Like 1

I think the main reason I like it must be for the humiliation aspect. Half of my diaper fetish is humiliation related. The old fantasy of being forced to wear a diaper, use it, and then be unwillingly depantsed definitely shaped my interests a bit. The only thing more humiliating than wearing a diaper, is wearing a diaper and actually using it (fully).

I don't know, it just kind of acts like a multiplier on the humiliation and taboo scale of things. The reality of it is gross though

• Like 1

For me this is a tough question. Being urinary incontinent I firmly believe that everything should take place there so I do. I do enjoy having it happen without prior knowledge but know when it’s happening. I don’t feel humiliated, naughty or anything else. It’s normal for me that it’s happened now several times in a 24 hour period

Humiliation aspect is strong reason while feeling little, even though I view myself as Dl, gives its own kick to the mix. 

Clean-up is pain, but as Oznl nicely put it, is the price for fun. Also it’s little limiting seeing that I very rarely have desires to sleep messy as I’m not willing to deal with the smell or the odours it would cause.

Where do I even start? I love how "little" making a poopy makes me feel. The added weight in my seat, the smell that radiates off of me, and the mushy feeling on my bottom are all sensations that make me feel indescribably "little." There's also a more erotic side to messing for me, for one messing myself is something I associate with doing something bad and naughty, naughty is super sexy by the way; not to mention the physical feeling of a mess mushed around my naughty bits is pleasurable for me. There's also the fact that my Mommy never fails to comment on a messy diaper, whether that be cooing and praising me or teasing and chastising, both of which make me SUPER blushy and squirmy. :wub:

• Like 2

Because pooped  nappies / diapers are all part of who I am and what I enjoy. It took me a long while to learn how to poop my diapers without giving it a second thought, and now it just happens and I’m in a poopy diaper once again and there’s nothing I can do about stopping it from happening, I love it. 

• Like 1
On 8/26/2018 at 3:55 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Because pooped  nappies / diapers are all part of who I am and what I enjoy. It took me a long while to learn how to poop my diapers without giving it a second thought, and now it just happens and I’m in a poopy diaper once again and there’s nothing I can do about stopping it from happening, I love it. 

You & I are much the same in learning how to train ourselves to poop without thought and I'm not sure about you but it took me several years to turn a unnatural thing into a natural one. I cannot remember any specific day or month that the transformation finally happened except at some point I just found myself in a routine that cleanup & changing needed to take place. And I don't seem it's a controllable thing anymore as it just happens. I can certainly tell when it happens but it's always far too late to get to a bathroom (if I wanted to). Gladly internal deodorant (Devrom) is part of my diet as it really helps with odors as well as a good diaper covering.  Thank goodness for forums like this where we can communicate with others that have made this a part of our lives.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, incondl said:

You & I are much the same in learning how to train ourselves to poop without thought and I'm not sure about you but it took me several years to turn a unnatural thing into a natural one. I cannot remember any specific day or month that the transformation finally happened except at some point I just found myself in a routine that cleanup & changing needed to take place. And I don't seem it's a controllable thing anymore as it just happens. I can certainly tell when it happens but it's always far too late to get to a bathroom (if I wanted to). Gladly internal deodorant (Devrom) is part of my diet as it really helps with odors as well as a good diaper covering.  Thank goodness for forums like this where we can communicate with others that have made this a part of our lives.

For me, it happens like this , got to go nope already going pee. Need to poop, take one step and poop my diaper. 

Like you said it did not happen all at once but gradually and for me the more it happened the happier I was as I knew I soon would need to wear diapers 24/7 as I had wanted since I was a young child. 

23 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

For me, it happens like this , got to go nope already going pee. Need to poop, take one step and poop my diaper. 

Like you said it did not happen all at once but gradually and for me the more it happened the happier I was as I knew I soon would need to wear diapers 24/7 as I had wanted since I was a young child. 

My guess is that most people out here have no idea how liberating it is for people like us. I read out here that many like going and sitting or playing in a messy diaper for periods of time but they seem to say they do it when they have the time or desire. The control to have no control is the part I wanted. I've had no regrets about doing this ever and I'm sure I've reached the point of no return. It just happens now. Oh I suppose I could spend years retraining but I've no desire because it works hand in hand with my urinary incontinence for which can't ever be reversed. That, to me, is what makes it complete.

When I poop in a diaper, I change right away. It feels so good while you're doing it, but it is messy and could cause a rash. I like to get into a clean diaper as soon as possible. I would never sit around or play in a dirty diaper. (I wear cloth diapers). I believe in acting like a "responsible" baby. In other words, if you wouldn't make a real baby sit around in a soiled diaper, then I don't want to do that, either.

On 8/25/2018 at 8:56 PM, foofybabykitten said:

Where do I even start? I love how "little" making a poopy makes me feel. The added weight in my seat, the smell that radiates off of me, and the mushy feeling on my bottom are all sensations that make me feel indescribably "little." There's also a more erotic side to messing for me, for one messing myself is something I associate with doing something bad and naughty, naughty is super sexy by the way; not to mention the physical feeling of a mess mushed around my naughty bits is pleasurable for me. There's also the fact that my Mommy never fails to comment on a messy diaper, whether that be cooing and praising me or teasing and chastising, both of which make me SUPER blushy and squirmy. :wub:

Your description is super sexy and I couldn't have said it better myself!

I don’t necessarily like or dislike a messy diaper. That isn’t the point. I like being able to poop in my diaper whenever I need to in order to relieve the discomfort of full bowels.  For me, it’s the relief of the discomfort that gives me pleasure. 

Anytime a question begins with "Why" I just get all tied up. I'm always tempted to give the obvious answer: "Because." I can tell you that I enjoy the sensual feeling a a warm BM half out and half in. I can tell you that I like to make the experience of filling my diaper last as long as I can. And I can tell you that once the experience is over, the relief feels ever so good.

• 2 months later...

I associate the smell of a little boy I grew up with who was often running around in a poppy diaper. I wanted to be in diapers like him. I remember his diaper always smelled like Johnson's and Johnson's baby powder. When he pooped, you could still smell the powder which give the poop a mild smell of a baby's stinky diaper. There was a very cute babysitter that use to change his diaper. I think this is where the association of cute girls dominating little boys in poopy diapers came from. I would often stand by and watch her change his diaper. I remember the room smelling stinky but also had an amazing smell of the Huggies wet wipes back in the 80s. (Now discontinued) I guess I had a child's crush on her and wanted the attention myself. But I was out of diapers. So I would steal them out of his closet and put them on in the bathroom. From that point on, I started making them about of garbage bags. The desire to wear diapers never left me. When I got into my 20's I tried my first real diaper on which I stole from an overstock cart I was putting away at my job at the grocery store. (Attends 1995) I was so amazed that I started going out at night to grocery stores when very few people were shopping. I would try to time the checkout line so that no one would see me buying them. Since then it's just progressed into other things.

• Like 1